walking around naked

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Im at uni at the min and i have no problem walking round digs with nothing on. And at the gym i have no problem getting undressed infront of lots of people. Im kind of proud of what i have. But like sometimes my member pops out to say high. this can be embarrising but its just naturall and i dont mind because i like what i have.

Are people self confident like this or am i jst unusual, Also what do people think to my nob i always enjoy feedback

There are plenty of guys who have similar feelings. However, I wouldn't say that you are merely confident about yourself (which you obviously are), I'd say that you probably have a bit of an exhibitionist streak in you. There's nothing wrong with that, just something you should be aware of.

bbristow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've got the house all to myself, so I'd be doing so for two weeks. :biggrin:

Unless it gets dead cold, as it is winter here.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bristow, put your clothes on & pop round mine to do your Top 5 female singers, already! You gave 2 names only. Geesh, men! You promise 5 but only deliver 2...inches

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
It actually depends on many factors, not last the culture one has been brought up in.

I used to be embarassed to be naked in public, oddly because I have brought up in a very liberal amily.

In the lpsg I have learned too to be proud of what I have, and now I enjoy being nude in palces like locker rooms or saunas.

Rendell

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love being nude around the house. I usually do after shower. I always sleep nude and its only the wife and I am nude a large percentage of the time especially on weekends. And yes I am typing this post Sat. morning in the nude. :) I LOVE IT!

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why do you let your sister's boyfriend decide if you are naked in your own house? That I dont get, sorry

No, I was just so friggin' embarassed by him seeing me stark naked, i drew both hands instantly to cover my privates, apologized and ran into my bedroom. It was the situation that caught me totally off guard. This was years ago now and now I live with two other guys and one of them hates it when i 'parade' around nude so I don't do it because of that. I guess you're right - i should do what i want in my house that i share with him. But i respect that he feels uncomfortable with me being nude around him. It's complicated because i think he sort of likes me sexually and doesn't know how to deal with it, because we're good friends. He also has told me that he is embarassed about being a 'grower' and not a shower. I asked him to a nude beach once and he finally decided to go with me and he told me that 'it's easy for you guys with huge disgusting sausages hanging down between your legs'. when he finally did get naked, what he had between his legs seemed just fine to me. it wasn't big, but it wasn't exactly tiny either.

D_Marion Assdimple

Account Disabled
Media
I go to NYU and in my dorm I just walk around naked swinging my 6.5 soft cock between my legs....I got in trouble about it once but I said I was a nudist, so they let me...I like it because I usually get looks of awe and people who ask me a lot of questions about it...I also started a male nudist society in my dorm we hang out nude and like t because we range from really big (a guy who is 8.5 soft) to really small (a guy who is 2.5 soft) t is great and we all play cock games and discuss sex, we joke around and play with our cocks....occasionally if one of us gets hard it sorta starts a chain reaction and everyone stands in a circle and jerks off the person to your right...being bi-sexual my favorite member is an asian guy who is ripped and has a great physique and perfect ass...he has a 7 incher soft and it looks great

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like to walk around nude, and I'm confident, but at the same time, I can be extremely modest about it. I often feel like getting naked at certain times, but then I worry about offending someone or coming off as cocky, no pun intended.

When I was younger, I had major issues with undressing in front of people because I was shy, but it has greatly improved. Now I just worry that other people won't be comfortable with it, so I try to keep their wants and wishes in mind.

D

deleted3782

I think some school settings can informally promote or encourage nudity among students.

When I attended boarding school, there was somewhat of a tradition of encouraging nudity among guys. Looking back on it, my school was very liberal/progressive...and there was still a strong influence from the open 1960s and its hippies. The longer guys attended there, the more they became indoctrinated into a value system that encouraged guys to be naked. Lower classmen learned that nudity was cool by the upper classmen who lingered naked before and after showers. The coolest guys were the ones with the most confidence and the best developed bodies...and the ones who were most casual in being publically naked. The most insecure guys were the geeks and dorks who used things like robes and showered during off hours.

Any other school expoeriences like this? Is the casual attitude of nudity among guys on dorm dead?

I'm sure there are other more traditional schools where nudity would be discouraged through peer pressure or rules.

Reactions: Commando501s

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
bigmember1, your location says you are from the UK!

LoL!, i've never heard of anyone comfortable walking around naked in the UK in a dormroom! I'm from Essex, maybe people are just too prudish down here! :)

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nudity at schools in NZ more concerned nude swimming though the practice was never really widespread. It didn't occur in the state system officially. Where it did it was restricted to boys' only private primary schools and had come to an end by about 1968. At boarding schools for secondary pupils the usual nude highjinks and exhibitionist initiations continues, such as pissing in the nearby railway station waiting room. Howard1122

Last edited:

bigdick69

Experimental Member
Media
when i was in college, i also relished the opportunity to walk around the dorm, with my big dick slapping my thighs. some dudes were clearly uncomfortable, but others just stared. after my freshman year, i became the resident advisor of a hall, so people would come to me with problems. i always stayed naked in my room when on duty, so anyone stopping by would see me in all my glory

Reactions: Txprvdude

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I do to cut down on my A/C bill, save water by reducing laundry needs and help out planet by leaving a smaller carbon footprint....and i LIKE it!! hehe

:biggrin1:

We, the people concerned for the enviroment, do applaude the might sacrifice you are making to save the earth. We would like to invite you to come speak at our next meeting, and please feel free to demonstrate.