Wanking At Work

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hellboy and Damian! You'd both be so FIRED!!!-
But not until after I'd made you both my little bitchs and tapped your rose buds repeatedly with my throbbing meat just to teach you who's the boss!! Let you lick my big cock and feel it pulse as it pumps a load down your throats. Hell yeah!

Sir

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
DJ, Hellboy, and Rimmer you guys had me so horny today I jacked off 3 times twice at work and when I got home. I may have to get you guys for makin me so horny. I wonder what I could do...

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But not until after I'd made you both my little bitchs and tapped your rose buds repeatedly with my throbbing meat just to teach you who's the boss!! Let you lick my big cock and feel it pulse as it pumps a load down your throats. Hell yeah!

So vince, is being your bitches and getting our tight holes fucked repeatedly by you as our boss considered sexual harrassment... Nah! Only if you don't repeat hourly!:tongue:

But be careful about who you consider 'the boss' in this office: Damian and I both are power sluts. You might find yourself in the middle of a piggy pile before you know it, and with little to say about what we do with you. We'll play nice, but only 'just'.

...all said with love, vince!:biggrin1:

PS Hey, Damian Johnson, you reading this?!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So vince, is being your bitches and getting our tight holes fucked repeatedly by you as our boss considered sexual harrassment... Nah! Only if you don't repeat hourly!:tongue:

But be careful about who you consider 'the boss' in this office: Damian and I both are power sluts. You might find yourself in the middle of a piggy pile before you know it, and with little to say about what we do with you. We'll play nice, but only 'just'.

...all said with love, vince!:biggrin1:

PS Hey, Damian Johnson, you reading this?!
I'm sure we could cum to a "power sharing" agreement Hellboy!
As for harassment... no worries... we'll all be working overtime :biggrin1:

RU8plusinNE?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There was this gal I use to work with. Just seeing her, hearing her voice, or smelling her scent would get me hard.

Sometimes I'd let her see it and tell her I had to go take care of it.

Then I'd call her from the restroom while I was spanking it. I know, I'm very naughty. Ha.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Turns the A/C on in winter, its getting HOT in here.

mrbungle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the office on a Sunday and one thing led to another.... a little xtube and mission accomplished!

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Turns the A/C on in winter, its getting HOT in here.

No Kidding.

I've wacked it at work lots. I find I can get more work done once that distraction has been put to bed for at least a couple hours.
Shut my door a couple times at lunch, I've grabbed the cam and had a yahoo JO fest too

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I work in a fairly large-sized law firm and have jacked off at work many times. Usually in the mens room on one of the floors (in the stall is hot when there's someone else in the room, but I've also jacked one off at the urinals). I've also jacked in my office. I'm surprised the cleaning staff haven't complained about all of the used tissues in the trash. ;) Also a couple of cruisy areas in the area around the building.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My work is the perfect place to wank. Each bathroom stall is floor to ceiling door, and you can not look inside. I wish I could have a trist at work.

I actually might have caught someone one time. Working security and got a call that two kids were in an area where they were not supposed to be. Looked around, didnt see them so decided to check the bathroom. So I went in, and I called out if anyone is in there. I heard the two guys said they were. I told them that the area was ristricted and had to leave. I so wanted to see if they came out of the same bathroom door, but I waited outside the bathroom instead. Out comes two young guys, obviously gay. I could only think they were looking for a private place to hook up.

houcoplover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I work for a eye doctor have had a guy give me a bj while i was taking his information nice thick uncut mexican dude it was hot gave him my number and i fucked his married ass later

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh my.. that's hot, really really hot.. it turns me on and couldn't stop it until the last post...

really need a roll of tissue now!! the wall is so sticky really! ;)

or I am gay now, why this kind of stuff could turn me on.. oops!!

anyway, DJ, Hellboy and others who shared the same stall, well done, guys..

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just done the wipe off on the wall!! I shot so hard without jerking, just reading and some hot touches on my whole package.. my tough friend shot not less than 10 shots after 2 days... actually, I should have kept it for my gf tonight, anyway, I can boost it up again though. ;)

it's really really good for a morning sexercise though.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
...Sorry boys. Had to leave the bathroom to spank the secretary for his crappy typing skills!

I leave this computer to go to bed and look what a sticky mess you made of each other!!!

Have fun in the stalls today, guys! Listen for my groans...

Fuck Hellboy! You gettin me horny n im supposed to be workin today not wankin!! :biggrin1: