Warmer_kk

hrose_3

Superior Member
Media
I was getting the exact same feeling as y'all about this. Something didn't seem right. The fact that the Twitter had that many followers already with 1) No real information about him coming back 2) No comment at all - means it was most likely a different account before with content to gain followers, then they wiped it and changed all the information to Kieran.

It's just starting to sound like fan fiction and the person gets off to the attention.

There are three accounts talking to each other where you can see each joined on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and each at about 10:30am this week. And what a coincidence... When you click to actually go to their profiles they don't allow people to see.

1000043741.gif

Niko24

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The video posted on Twitter at that link was posted on his Onlyfans before. They conveniently cut off the bottom where it had his Onlyfans link.

From the meta data from my download, I had downloaded it back in January of 2022, but most likely was posted several months before that.

View attachment 129529281
Damn, that was fast :joy:

misssytwink

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You guys really need to wake the f*** up.
EVERY SINGLE GUY with an OF does it FOR MONEY. They don’t care about “fans”/simps/incels and guys who have a parasocial relationship with them and who worship them because they have nothing else in their life.

If they can make thousands scamming you, they’d do it. They don’t love you. They don’t think about you.

I even saw someone writing “I love how you care about your fans” my god this delusional some of you are.

WAKE UP. Pecunia Regina Mundi.
I’m not sure if this is directed towards me, but if it is, then you need to relax... I was literally just wondering if he’d be legit or not (I’m aware that it was all a scam now). How did you even get to this conclusion?

Niko24

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not going to comment any further on this.

Some of your accounts are verified with photos you managed to photoshop somehow, some are not, some are very old some are new. I don't know how many accounts you have exactly on here,

I don't know if you only have a weird obsession with Kieran or really try to scam people or both either way you should seek help and try to be a better person because there is definitely something wrong with your head.