Was he fucking-himself at a HBO Special program???!!!.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Where I can see (online) that TV program: HBO Special in which officially is measured Jonah Falcon's penis as The Penis Longer?.

In that program I'm talking about, SUPPOSEDLY there's one part where Jonah Falcon is fucking himself with his long erect penis :eek:.......... Which I think is hard to do, because penis when is erect (that must be, I imagine) it's very difficult to bend enough to achieve the penis itself into at hole of his ass, unless his penis hasn't been at fully erect-state, but yes in a half flaccid, half erect state.

Jonah would prefer not to be remembered at this program for go fuck yourself, a video where he plants his 13,5 inches-long in his own butt.

Please!, where I can see this Jonah Falcon's video?. :rolleyes:

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, that answers that. I know at least a half dozen guys right here in Palm Springs who have cocks that are SIGNIFICANTLY larger than that. Well, unless Jonah is 11 feet tall. And then there's the guys I've met in LA and SD (I really need to call Al....)

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media

Hi!. How are you?.

Sorry to tell you this, but this web link does not work like that ... at least I have not seen the video ... The laptop is waiting for a long time loading (seen as a turning point indicating that it is charging but not charge anything).

Can you see this video link from another site and it is easier to load on my computer?.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience!.

D_Dan_T_Zinferno

Experimental Member
Media
I don't understand why so many are so intent on determining if Jonah Falcon's penis is as big as he says it is. Who cares? As far as I'm concerned, if he wants to be the monster cock poster boy, let him. For all of us who spend so much time trying to conceal our bulges, it's obviously not the job for everyone. Besides, he obviously has little else going for him...

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
I don't understand why so many are so intent on determining if Jonah Falcon's penis is as big as he says it is. Who cares? As far as I'm concerned, if he wants to be the monster cock poster boy, let him. For all of us who spend so much time trying to conceal our bulges, it's obviously not the job for everyone. Besides, he obviously has little else going for him...

Hello!.

1 .- What do you mean when you say this: "Beside, I have little else going Obviously for him ..."?.

2 .- in your case is marked much the bulge in your pants when you're walking down the street?. How big is yours when it is in a flaccid state?. To my enormous flaccid penises are beautiful, because they make you imagine how big they become when fully erect.

Waltzer

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
13.5 inches? That would make me about 8ft 10 in his version of measurements. I have seen him on a documentary about large penis and he was an idiot. People with large cocks generally don't make a habit of advertising it, its a burden to a lot of guys who actually feel objectified by it. Like girls with big tits do.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
13.5 inches? That would make me about 8ft 10 in his version of measurements. I have seen him on a documentary about large penis and he was an idiot. People with large cocks generally don't make a habit of advertising it, its a burden to a lot of guys who actually feel objectified by it. Like girls with big tits do.

I understand what you're trying to say and I respect your opinion on this, but I don't agree with you and I say this based on my experience knowing men (talking to them) I have noticed that for many men of small-penis average-penis and big-small-penis (ie 18cm, 19cm and 20 cm-long) seems to be important to the act of displaying the large flaccid penis, you know it??, the fact of yourself be down the pants zipper and taking a MOTHER-sausage of this color and men who are urinating beside your stay with the open mouth of the big surprise!!!... For many men who don't have a large penis, it seems important to cause admiration by showing their penis exhibitionism why they would like to have the longest penis of what they have their penises.

The phrase: a MOTHER-sausage of this color = a penis so big

Men who have a large penis, especially in a flaccid state (some, not all of them) have learned over the years, from childhood, adolescence and now into adulthood, which is very pleasant to be seen and admired by large piece of flacid-meat that they have between their thighs.

I have known several men who them in conversations with friends (male and female) refer to the large size they have and if someone in the group of friends tell that is a lie, these men down the zipper of their pants and without shame any, they take out their penises to all see what they say is true and I have noticed... I have seen the face of satisfaction they get when they see the look of surprise on others.

They are admired for having a large penis as they know that people make comments here and there, to each other, those people who already have been seen going to expand the rumor that, THAT PERSON has a MOTHER-penis so huge!!!.

For many men this kind of publicity and admiration that it produces means pleasure in these men. I have a gay friend that he has a flaccid penis 22cm-long (8.66-inches long) and he says to me that he would like to have the flaccid penis just like Tony Duncan, that he has a mother-penis of 12.5 inches-long according to my friend has commented to me that I am not aware, I've never heard that Tony has that penis size, but I do know that he has very long and very fluffy penis (like a sponge).

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Hard to say , since he was not even fully hard.....!!!!

Exactly!, for a big penis man can enter his own "erect penis" in the hole of his own anus is condicio sine qua non that his penis is in semi-erect-state because it will have sufficient flexibility so that man can double his penis and put it inside his own ass.

I still have not seen the video!! :mad:.

Last edited:

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media

Now I was able to see the video of Jonah Falcon fucking himself.

The problem was that I was trying to see the video using Internet Explorer, to me I came idea to see the video but using FireFox and it worked. You must use Firefox to view the video of Jonah Falcon.

I don't know if all you happened equal as me, but the video doesn't run continued, but the video stops for a few seconds and then it jumps and starts another image a few seconds later... that is, the video I saw with pauses, it did not run continuously, but it had breaks, it would jump and started on another to the same video... Do you understand?... Do happened you as to me too?...

I, left to accumulate in buffer enough video (video memory) for this not to happen, but it happened.

The look of Jonah Falcon at that video is something different to what I'm used to seeing him.

His long flaccid penis doesn't look as 25 cm-long and it seems that with some fatness at penis base... Don't know if it's a dumb idea in my mind!, but that was impression that video gave me when I saw it.

P.S.:

The point is proven: Jonah Falcon fucking with himself his penis was flaccid state, it was not in a state of erection.

An erect penis (especially one as his: Very long) can't be bent easily for a man to enter on his ass because the penis is at that exact moment is very hard, very hard and stiff and doesn't allow the penis can be bent backwards for ass' area.

The only way to do this is when the man has his penis flaccid or semi erect it.

Last edited: