Waxing?

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a friend who waxed my balls. I was surprised that it really did not hurt. Now I am thinking of having my somewhat hairy ass and crack waxed. He suggested a brazillian (spelling?) which leaves a bit of hair above the penis. I am interested in what all of you think and have any gone through this who would like to post about their experiences?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm going for the first time on Wednesday. My BF gets his ass waxed regularly and it's now much better than at first. He use to do it once a month but the hair growth seems to have slowed down a lot. It's also lighter (in color) and lighter to touch.

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If u like the bare look than do it. I've have my balls, cock, crack and buns waxed several times. May hurt a bit but it gives the best results. Hair takes longer and longer to grow back and it seems to be a finer, softer kind (at least in my case). Hope u enjoy the look but if u don't, your hair will grow back.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been smooth for years but always used Veet or a blade. This will be my first venture into waxing. Actually, most waxing places in Prague were woman only. But I recently found a Brazilian woman who does men too. I'm not too sure about a woman handling my cock and balls but.... I'll give it a try!

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been smooth for years but always used Veet or a blade. This will be my first venture into waxing. Actually, most waxing places in Prague were woman only. But I recently found a Brazilian woman who does men too. I'm not too sure about a woman handling my cock and balls but.... I'll give it a try!

what veet do you use? from what i've read they all say to not use them on genitals.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I don't want to be completely smooth in the front, I believe that the brazillian leaves a patch in the front. I know I will go ahead with my ass and crack but still don't know if I will do the front. My balls were done last week to see if I could handle the pain and really, there was not much pain.

lance119

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been waxed a few times now and love the feel afterwards! It doesn't hurt that much and it does grow back softer (second time being waxed doesn't hurt as much either).
I would say go for it you'll love it!

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you don't mind my asking, what waxing have you had done?
I agree, it did not hurt as much as I thought it might when I had my balls done. But that's as much as I have had done and want to do more.... I just don't know how much I should have done.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I chickened out for the full brazilian... I ened up just getting my ass and crach done. So now my ass and balls are baby smooth. My waxer tried a strip right above my cock and it was too much for me...
Anyone else waxed?

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get a full body wax every 3 weeks for the past two years. My girl loves to eat my smooth hairless cock, balls and ass. My massage lady likes it to so much she gives me a happy ending for free and no tip.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I get waxed every three to four weeks too and love it. The girl doing the waxing does my armpits, around my nipples (I have no chest hair) my pubes, balls and ass crack (my butt is naturally smooth). I love the smooth feeling. I know some guys don't like it but I do... and that's what counts.

johnfrog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey guys im thinking about getting my pubes waxed. have any of you done it?? any advise?? any prep? pics? thanks!

D_Rufus_D_Dufus

Account Disabled
Media
This is what I do:

*Trim down my pubes with a trimmer using a #1 guard about a week before.
* Shower and exfoliate to remove excess oils
* I wear basketball shorts to the appt and take my ipod.
* When done I go home and shower and exfoliate again and then use a razor bump cream.

It's hard to tell you how it feels because everyone has a different pain tolerance. For me it doesn't really hurt but I've heard horror stories.

Good luck!

92philip

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Basically you get what you pay for. The more expensive the appointment, the nicer the cloths and the wax will be. The nicer the wax and the cloths the less it will hurt. But like zrr6zrr6 said its hard to determine.

johnfrog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Basically you get what you pay for. The more expensive the appointment, the nicer the cloths and the wax will be. The nicer the wax and the cloths the less it will hurt. But like zrr6zrr6 said its hard to determine.

nice pics! u have any you could show me of u waxed?? do you have skype?

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've always preferred hard wax as opposed to the soft wax. They don't use a cloth/muslin with the hard wax and it doesn't bind to your skin (at least not as much). It's typically best suited for anything in the pubic region.