Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
what's the hygiene issue with waxing balls? I've had places say they don't because the skin is too sensitive and can tear (ouch!), but others will do it with either the cloth or hard wax. I've had both and the hard wax is better.
Getting the butt crack waxed actually feels good!!

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can get a bacteria infections such as Cellulitis, Staph, Folliculitis. Also some people who have Eczema and Psoriasis can have major outbreaks and not be able to control it with medication.

staph is what causes cellulitis and folliculitis. And that would suck to have psoriasis down there!

zero_ga

Experimental Member
Media
Yep Horse is right I do the sugar, much better than waxing less painfull and washes off easy in shower, waxing tore me up sugaring is much better on the balls

circpenis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few days after last sugaring...

Sorry...the image is flipped b/c vbulletin doesn't understand the jpg iPhone orientation mapping.

Wow. Your sugaring results are good. I may try that.

I have gone the waxing route about ten times. I thought it hurt worse each time I did it. I finally came to my senses and stopped due to the pain (and expense). However, you're smooth as glass for 4 weeks after.

As another poster mentioned, the crack wax does feel good.

And yes, you can get everything (balls, bush, shaft, and crack) waxed at totally legit places.

S

D_erw5xd

Experimental Member
Media
planning on going to get balls and ass crack waxed next week. What should I expect? I get my eyebrows done, no biggie.

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't wax my balls but I wax my ass and taint area (I do it myself). It took some getting used to but now I don't even flinch. Just as an fyi I use hard wax, not the soft wax that requires strips.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have everything waxed once a month down there. Dick (shaft hairs were a fucking nightmare literally, pubic area, balls, taint and ass crack). MY wife and I love it for the first three weeks. After that we wait patiently being careful not to chafe her from the stubbles for about one or two weeks until the next waxing.

Love it, won't stop it for anything now. Love my waxer too, she's the best.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have had my balls done w/ both strips and hard wax, but the hard wax is better. I actually get turned on getting the ass crack/taint waxed. The hot/warm wax feels REALLY good going on and does not hurt at all!!!

D_dft6s43

Just Browsing
Media
If you ever do this yourself, don't goof like I did and tear the wax strips off the wrong way if your hair has any grain to it (it's tempting once you realize your arm doesn't bend the right way).

Lesson learned the hard way:
a) hurts more
b) doesn't remove hair well

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I get waxed once a month and love it. I've been doing it for over a year and it's now growing back much lighter than before. I love being smooth personally.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have had my balls done w/ both strips and hard wax, but the hard wax is better. I actually get turned on getting the ass crack/taint waxed. The hot/warm wax feels REALLY good going on and does not hurt at all!!!

SO true. I get hard as a rock when the guy is doing my balls then goes to my taint. He let's me JO after he's finished. What a great way to finish the session.

voodoo2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How do you find a waxer. dont think they would list ball waxing in the phone book