we need a separate area

Irvy said:
Precisely! I can comment on a girl being particularly pretty, or on the size of her breasts, etc, and not have a panicked moment where i question whether or not I'm having straight tendancies!
I have left many a comment in mens and womens gallery Dont mean i want to fuck them. Well to be honest,some i do! But i feel at ease making comments because they are what i feel:smile:
 
yman74 said:
I am a strait man, and I have no intrest in hearing from other men. I like women, and I know there are women who visit this website intrested in finding strait hung men. We need a seperate section for strait men and the women who love them. Keep the ladies cumming.

AGAIN?!!:eek::mad::rolleyes:


Daverock: We are sympatico!:biggrin1::wink:

Irvy: ALL your posts to this thread are how I feel!:smile:

Kotchanski: I sympathise with you!:smile: I have an old, slow computer and that happens to me all the time.:redface: While sending PM's as well!:mad::biggrin1:

Tripod: I second what Lex said. You are a funny and good guy!:smile:
 
quercusone said:
There are gay guys on here? What? Why wasn't I told? Thats not right. Eeeewwww! I'm going to take a shower right now.....and wash the gay right outta my hair. Don't worry...I'll take pics!

Hehehe.
 
Ok, I've hacked into the site and changed it, and now there's a way of making sure that no straight guys have to read any comments from gay guys ever again. Just look at the top menu, and click on "Log Out" to activate this fiendish hack of mine. Problem solved!
 
PS IN MY OPINION IF YOU HAVE TO MAKE A POST STATING THAT YOUR STRAIGHT YOUR NOT THAT STRAIGHT. SO DUDE ENJOY THE BOARD OPEN UP YOUR MIND AND BE JUST A LITTLE MORE ACCEPTING HELL YOU MIGHT EVEN LEARN SOMETHING NEW AND GROW IN THE PROCESS

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
:smile:
 
There are women visiting this board looking for straight guys with big hoohahs? Well look no further, I'm right here!! Send me a PM post haste!


waits....


waits....


waits...


waits...
 
yman74 said:
I am a strait man, and I have no intrest in hearing from other men. I like women, and I know there are women who visit this website intrested in finding strait hung men. We need a seperate section for strait men and the women who love them. Keep the ladies cumming.

Okay, but it will mostly be frequented by men (regardless of orientation) and women with penises.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dreamer20
naughty said:
LOL!

I think he is dead now. Y'all can put away the hoes and pitchforks...I think he now realizes that "We are family" ( in more ways than one!) LOL!

i paid good money for my hoe. it seems a waste not to use it. :biggrin1:
 
Bwahahahaha! There are NO women here that I am aware of who are looking to "hook up" with anyone! What a loser. Don't we just luv our n00bs who come here and tell us how to run our site? Fuck that guy in his left ear.

Oh- in case you're still reading this stupid thread yman, spellcheck is free.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dreamer20