Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wanted to know if anyone else has this same kinda problem. For some reason for the past 5 years or so my dick has been wearing holes in all my pants. They last for about a year then I can wear them anymore. 0E03C24F-3BCA-497E-BDDB-6D5A3E258B79.jpeg
F58CF114-0CB5-45A4-9F3B-FE411626C168.jpeg
1E7E45D4-327D-47E3-8323-521DCDD2ABA0.jpeg

Attachments

Windjunkie

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What was the incident?

We were remodeling our house and had to go to the store so I went and this young was all smiles when she rang me up. I didn’t realize that my pants had ripped open more. When I got home my wife was yelling at me “I can see your dick!” She tells it like my hole head was hanging out but it was just a couple inches of shaft visible. So she inspects all my pants now but at least the check out girl is still nice to me lol

Reactions: deleted1190861

Windjunkie

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same here. Mine first start to wear out under the crotch, where inner leg seams meet zipper seam. Next to go is the cock head area.
Process seems accelerated now that I go commando.

I wear boxers so there’s at least the one layer of protection.

uknow2255

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We were remodeling our house and had to go to the store so I went and this young was all smiles when she rang me up. I didn’t realize that my pants had ripped open more. When I got home my wife was yelling at me “I can see your dick!” She tells it like my hole head was hanging out but it was just a couple inches of shaft visible. So she inspects all my pants now but at least the check out girl is still nice to me lol
That's a great story. I hope you always try to find the same girl in checkout.

steve r

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Have u worn underwear besides boxers? Maybe its too thin of a barrier? I mean jeans arent made to last like they used to be, and im not saying u should like ur shit up in the tightest nut huggers u can find, chances are then ud be ripping zippers.lol. but maybe try boxer briefs just cuz they are a little thicker?

Windjunkie

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have u worn underwear besides boxers? Maybe its too thin of a barrier? I mean jeans arent made to last like they used to be, and im not saying u should like ur shit up in the tightest nut huggers u can find, chances are then ud be ripping zippers.lol. but maybe try boxer briefs just cuz they are a little thicker?

I’ve tried boxer briefs and just can’t do it. They are just to uncomfortable for me. The only time it wear them is under my boardshorts.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just wanted to know if anyone else has this same kinda problem. For some reason for the past 5 years or so my dick has been wearing holes in all my pants. They last for about a year then I can wear them anymore. View attachment 1071900 View attachment 1071901 View attachment 1071902

i haven't worn any pants to the point of holes but i do have a problem, primarily with darker colored jeans, of light spots over where my dick always lays, kind of like the same way guys who dip get the can imprint in their back pockets.

One kind of trend with many of the guys, especially the last couple years of guys coming in from high school is to keep their khaki shorts til they are almost threadbare and have some of those slight open slits with stringy thin spots, then wear the brightest colored underwear they have under them, you can see spot of color through their shorts.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response