Wearing lycra in public

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
I once wore a speedo (wet look kind) at Santa Cruz Beach. Friends and I just ran around and just enjoyed the day. I wasn't self conscience at all. I did get lots of looks. Anyway we went to the arcade at the board walk and sure enough I started getting hard for no apparent reason. I had a open shirt on but nothjing to really hide my condition. I confided in one of my friends and he gave me a t-shirt but as I was in the process of putting it on I sprang out of my shorts. Full glory for all to see. I was asked to leave by an employee that stated they had been watching me for some time. Soooo....I mostly hang out at nude beaches. I feel afer that way.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've read newspaper accounts of males wearing white lycra shorts being arrested on numerous and various charges. I live in a conservative, Republican controlled County in Wisconsin. Is it "lewd and lacivious" to be comfortable with your appearance? Are you "disturbing the peace" by exposing your assets? Would you be attracting attention by stating "Excuse my shorts ...", and facing additional charges? It's important to remember many Americans are uptight about the human body -- Is it jealousy, modesty, or repressed sexuality?
:confused: Wouldn't it be nice to be really free?
:cool: Personally, I choose to be cautious about my public appearance, and really appreciate the freedom when I can take it all off at my favorite clothing optional beach about a 90 minute drive to the Wisconsin River.

stick10

Just Browsing
Media
I also wondered if it was against the law to wear spandex in public. I love to wear my silver spandex bike shorts w/out underwear and let it hang down my leg. I hang soft around 7 in. and really thick. I got lots of great reactions from women. there were 6 great reactions and 1 bad reaction. A lady saw me come out of wal-mart and she followed me to my truck and then came back by my truck and took down my tag #. Yet she looked at my cock the whole time I was walking to my truck. Am I breaking the law?

BulgingSpandexIL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have spandex shorts, tights and wrestling singlets that I'd love to be able to wear anywhere - freely - on HOT & HUMID Illinois Summer days and nights. This area of SW Chicagoland might throw daggers at me for deigning to try. I have the body to sport the gear! And a 7x5 hard/4.5x4soft w/ meaty close-hanging balls in plain sight! Look if you'd like, or look away. Come and talk with me if you're cute and single! Anyway, let me be comfortable!!!

Trekrider

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds like things might be a little uptight in the US.
It's a non issue here...going to into a shopping centre with cycle shorts on doesn't seem to faze anyone here. I've never had any comments or unusual looks, but then Aussies are pretty laid back about what you wear. Fact is my lycra cycle gear is so comfortable, so I like to wear it. The jerseys are great in winter with a t shirt underneath...very effective at blocking out the cold wind.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Magnum10x2 said:
Sorry about the "Fag" term...
[/quote

I appreciate the apology! It is the single most offensive word I can think of in the language.... exceeding even the dreadful word to denote black people!
You may have used it in a spirit of jest to make a point that Lycra does appear too revealing to wear ,in most social environments, for any self-respecting male! Enough said!:cool:

allaussieguys@hotmail.com

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When i catch the train in the morning, im heading off to school. However, 1/2 the time there is a guy in bike shorts, and he bulges so much. At Flinder street station, Melbourne, i want to find this guy cause its so fucking hot!

I hope he is on lspg and reads this! im the boy in school uniform and i want you!

LOL

:rolleyes:

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have on occasion worn lycra shorts in public without underwear. It is quite revealing, especially if I get erect. The thing is I feel so free and out there when I do it.

Is this considered crude and indecent? Could I get arrested? I figure if a woman can go braless and have erect nipples, how is it any different?

I don't notice too many looks though, I would expect more. I try to talk to women, and some reluctant to talk. Would saying "please pardon my shorts, they are bit revealing" be too much?

Gawd, man, you're bad! :lol: Just kidding. Don't think it much worse than those of us that wear speedos at public pools and beaches.

supporter22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Technically it is not indecent to wear lycra and even get boned in them--you have seen some of the immense women in tight poly pants at Walmart, that is indecent.

It may be crude, but if you are feeling free and comfortable, I say go for it....sure wish I was in your neighborhood to catch the show too.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Around here, there's a difference between wearing bike shorts as a cyclist and wearing them just to wear 'em.

If you're biking, it's understood that you're actually wearing them for practical reasons, not just to show off.

I stick with black & dark colors because I don't think I need to be perceived as showing off. Then, if someone really wants to look, they can see what they want if they look closely enough.