Wearing lycra in public

bublbutt4u2000

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:confused22:I dont care what anyone thinks... I feel comfortable wearing spandex or lycra or nylon shorts. I wear them for the gym, hiking, and when ever.
if a guy has an ok (or better) body... whats the difference than a woman doing the same?:confused22:

Reactions: titan1968

bublbutt4u2000

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thats how I feel about it... so i do.
i usually wear a long tank top or sweatshirt over, but sometimes jogging a short on. I guess its a show, if you see it that way. i just wear becuz they are totally comfortable.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Around here, there's a difference between wearing bike shorts as a cyclist and wearing them just to wear 'em.

If you're biking, it's understood that you're actually wearing them for practical reasons, not just to show off.
A friend and I are going to do the 25 mile Ride 4 Aids in 2 hours. Everyone will be wearing lycra shorts. I'll have to see what I can notice and give everyone a report. We went to a bike store yesterday, and I saw some hot cycling outfits. The bib and matching jersey that I like are white and red with black trim. I have plain black shorts right now and it's time to take it to the next level.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And who said really, that women must wear bras?

I have on occasion worn lycra shorts in public without underwear. It is quite revealing, especially if I get erect. The thing is I feel so free and out there when I do it.

Is this considered crude and indecent? Could I get arrested? I figure if a woman can go braless and have erect nipples, how is it any different?

I don't notice too many looks though, I would expect more. I try to talk to women, and some reluctant to talk. Would saying "please pardon my shorts, they are bit revealing" be too much?

It's not the same. People should wear underwear. Probably the main reason, is the inevitable urine dribbles. Underwear is a bit like a "mild diaper," if you want to get technical. I have never understood the modern "need" for bras. What are they for? Somebody just decided that breasts now need support? And what are "erect" nipples? Are they much the same as just larger nipples? And then, if the breasts are "sexual," then they aren't deemed "sexual" during the practical necessity of breastfeeding, nor quite as "sexual" as the genetalia.

And don't underwear also offer protection against sensitive penises chafing against one's pants?

I think women probably could reasonably go braless, without people going underwearless, it's not the same. Of course if women go braless, they need to at least wear a T-shirt or something, as the breasts apparently are somewhat "sexual" unless breastfeeding.

Lycra might be okay?, but with underwear. Clothing should be about practicality, decency, and staying warm. Not "showing off."

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GEE, I miss the 80's. Used to love watching guys in their spandex biking shorts, showing big, juicy bulges, sometimes dick-head, and nice muscular calves....

Now all we get to see (if we are lucky) is ass-crack and baggy pants hanging at the knees

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lycra might be okay?, but with underwear. Clothing should be about practicality, decency, and staying warm. Not "showing off."

Part of lycra's practicality (talking about cycling again) is that it keeps you covered and supported but without chafing-inducing features like leg openings or heavy seams at the crotch. Put underwear in there and some of the main advantages are negated. Lycra's more practical, more decent, and warmer than riding naked.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part of lycra's practicality (talking about cycling again) is that it keeps you covered and supported but without chafing-inducing features like leg openings or heavy seams at the crotch. Put underwear in there and some of the main advantages are negated. Lycra's more practical, more decent, and warmer than riding naked.

Well if lycra isn't made for underwear, then I see your point.

Otherwise, I don't agree with "freeballing," just to "show off."

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What color Shorts were you wearing ? I found out the lighter color show more of your package, what do you think?

I agree with wearing ligher colors, but perhaps for different reasons than that. I like lighter colors anyway, not dark and drab. And if there is a natural penis bulge, I do like for the color to be light enough that shadows can be seen. But I don't like for people to wear overly skimpy clothing, just to "show off."

Lycraguy67

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GEE, I miss the 80's. Used to love watching guys in their spandex biking shorts, showing big, juicy bulges, sometimes dick-head, and nice muscular calves....

Now all we get to see (if we are lucky) is ass-crack and baggy pants hanging at the knees

Thursday, June 18, 2015. Time: 1:20 P.M.

Hello there B_theOtherjj: How are you? I don't use this site that often. However, I felt a little frisky - - and horny - - thinking about the topic and since I saw YOUR comment, I just HAD to reply to it. First, LOVE your profile photo. Second, I couldn't agree with you MORE! That's one of the things about the 80's I miss the most! I have my own stories and experiences concerning wearing lycra in public. Should you reply to this, I'll be more than happy to share it with you. IF you reply back. Take care B_theOtherjj. ;)

Jim, a.k.a. "Lycraguy67"

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are a few volleyball courts in the sand in Mission Beach. When I ride my bike on the boardwalk, I have seen a few of the volleyball players wearing UA compression shorts instead of board shorts. I'm all for it, and hope that it becomes widespread.