Wedding Night

perfectone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Once again thank you for your replies as I greatly appreciate them. Also thanks to each of you who take this seriously and not try to pick it apart.

When I say our parents are strict it is meant as in pregnant before married. They do not believe that is something that should ever happen. When we first started having sex, we both agreed that even though she is on the pill, we would still use condoms. I was just wondering when do you ditch the condoms?

Ditch the codon NOW MATE and,start enjoy the filling inside her hot, flesh pussy, nice filling with nothing on is wanderfull, come all inside her, and stay there till it gets hard againg,, and start all over
You do that and you never use condon againg,,
Any way if shee is on the pill you don't need condon,,
You wedding night is something so especial that you want to enjoy and remembered for ever ,,
I have been merried for 40 years and I can still remember that filling like it was today and we still talk about it now when we make love,,
So common ditch the condon NOW,and enjoy,good luck
I dont know how big are you but if you are big and thick be very gentle with her say a lot of lovelly sweet things and make sure she is nice and wet and ready,to taked, make sure she also dose enjoyed,try to come together, that will blow you brains off,,OK
Good luck and hope you marriege will last as long as my,has, 40 years and still very strong,,,Take care ,,(Congratulations to you both)

kevlo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
With this being my first posts, I really appreciate all of the well wishes and honest answers. I dont consider myself a big guy but average in that department. I do intend on busting a nut in her on the wedding night and from there forward as long as she is on the pill. I can imagine that I will definitely enjoy sex even more with skin to skin only!

Thanks for all the well wishes on our engagement and marriage! Four months and 3 days to go!!!

B_doc23cm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just go with how you feel on the night. If she isn't comfortable without a condom, don't force the issue.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My fiance is tocophobic. This means he has an irrational fear of pregnancy. Naturally the OP does not sound odd to me. It really hampered our sex life in the beginning, but now he's much calmer. We use condoms every time, and he still pulls out when he climaxes most of the time. Since we don't plan to conceive in the next five years or so, I plan to go on some type of birth control method, perhaps an IUD, if I can ever figure out how my insurance covers gynecological visits. Once that happens, we'll continue to use condoms, though we may start out without them from that point on. He practically has a nervous breakdown if he thinks my period isn't coming.

I think if it makes you comfortable to use condoms as a backup for birth control, you should. It's especially important if your wife is at risk of an ectopic pregnancy (I am) which, if undetected, could kill her.

You sem to have made a decison, but I wonder if you've run it past her. Remember two of you will be having sex that night, and two of you have to agree how to proceed. Forget about anything anyone here has said. It's irellevant. What do the two of you want to do?

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We used Natural Family Planning, which means determining the women's cycle very accurately and having sex only on the days where conception was unlikely (this method also can also do the reverse in that if you want a child you know what day is best for conception). We never used any contraceptives.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wife & I were wedding-night virgins. She started birth control pills about 6 weeks before we married. From the wedding night until after the first pregnancy we enjoyed natural, naked-genital intimacy except for a month or so when she was off the pill for medical reasons.

For both of us the sex is more satisfying and emotionally complete when it ends with a natural insemination inside her.