Weighted Cock Ring

StruggleBro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi guys, I’m looking to buy a steel/metal cock ring that goes behind the cock and balls for all day use. I want it both for the look and to help combat shrinkage.I’m also looking for a glans ring(my cock is cone shaped) so recommendations for either are appreciated.Ideal if it’s on Amazon as I have a gift card to spare but I’m open to suggestions elsewhere and I’m Looking forwards to showing it off.

Reactions: sky08

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
don't know exactly what you are looking for but I love these! 1663980610659.png

this is the large and medium of these. the medium works great as this, but is also great for double banding the base if I want to wear all day. comfy and snug. if just on the balls the medium will eventually go clanging off me! not too cool. the small might work for just balls, but a little too tight for me to get on. my boys are a pretty good size.:grinning:
I decided to take the plunge on some more jewelry and have ordered a couple of corona's/head rings as well as a couple of ball stretchers. stay tuned! I'll post pics here.
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/albums/jewelry-plugs-collars-leashes-cockrings-maybe-cos.1094531/

StruggleBro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
don't know exactly what you are looking for but I love these! View attachment 78753471
this is the large and medium of these. the medium works great as this, but is also great for double banding the base if I want to wear all day. comfy and snug. if just on the balls the medium will eventually go clanging off me! not too cool. the small might work for just balls, but a little too tight for me to get on. my boys are a pretty good size.:grinning:
I decided to take the plunge on some more jewelry and have ordered a couple of corona's/head rings as well as a couple of ball stretchers. stay tuned! I'll post pics here.
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/albums/jewelry-plugs-collars-leashes-cockrings-maybe-cos.1094531/
Nice, do they have some weight to them? I’d like around a pound combined ideally

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
combined a little over 11 oz's 5.3 and 5.8 each.

so you been doing this a while. 1lb. sounds like a bunch to start. as far as this, I like the weight. the smaller one can be put just on the ball for more intense play time! it has a great thump to the bump! I am going to try adding other direct places for just day wearing, ball stretcher and head ring are arriving over the next few days. I'll post pics :cool:

StruggleBro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
combined a little over 11 oz's 5.3 and 5.8 each.

so you been doing this a while. 1lb. sounds like a bunch to start. as far as this, I like the weight. the smaller one can be put just on the ball for more intense play time! it has a great thump to the bump! I am going to try adding other direct places for just day wearing, ball stretcher and head ring are arriving over the next few days. I'll post pics :cool:
Nice, mind sending links if you have?
I actually used to do pe compression hanging up to 10 pounds so my dick can handle it for sure. I just want some heavy decorations now lol

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Nice, mind sending links if you have?
I actually used to do pe compression hanging up to 10 pounds so my dick can handle it for sure. I just want some heavy decorations now lol
to the rings I bought?

magnificent10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
BA4A4CF3-1C8B-46A5-B595-6D4A5B0A3681.jpeg
The ring on the right is made of aluminum a half pound and is tapered from 58 mm down to 54 and, the one on the left is not tapered made of stainless steel and weighs a pound is 60 mm. I do not recall where I bought these from.

hammer3342

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Connecticut, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Lovey chrome donut. Try the chain gang. I like to ye jewelry have bought a lot from them. Great customer service. Do your research on size might take a couple tries. I wear mine all day

Attachments

Sandymat

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi guys, I’m looking to buy a steel/metal cock ring that goes behind the cock and balls for all day use. I want it both for the look and to help combat shrinkage.I’m also looking for a glans ring(my cock is cone shaped) so recommendations for either are appreciated.Ideal if it’s on Amazon as I have a gift card to spare but I’m open to suggestions elsewhere and I’m Looking forwards to showing it off.
View media item 10874771
View media item 10874781Got the weighted glans ring from Chain male

Min23

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Here's my "Lovehoney Dominix deluxe 1.9inch". It's stainless steel & weighs 177g, just over 6oz. Getting the size right is a bit hit & miss. When flaccid, I can get a couple of fingers inside, so it's comfortable for all day wear on the beach:) But if I wear it in cold water, it will just pop off! A 1.75inch version also available, but nothing larger AFAIK.
Min-CR01.jpg

hammer3342

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Connecticut, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here's my "Lovehoney Dominix deluxe 1.9inch". It's stainless steel & weighs 177g, just over 6oz. Getting the size right is a bit hit & miss. When flaccid, I can get a couple of fingers inside, so it's comfortable for all day wear on the beach:) But if I wear it in cold water, it will just pop off! A 1.75inch version also available, but nothing larger AFAIK.
View attachment 79310301
Beautiful

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Go to gearessentials dot com and look at their (aluminum) 'Surge' cock/penis ring. It lives up to the hype. Check the Master and Omega for stainless steel. For me aluminum rings do a better job at holding my stuff up and out. Stainless steel is A LOT heavier and is best when you want weight & swing.

But hurry. They're closing up shop. Use coupon code 'final' for 75% off.

Ali Express, eBay, & Amazon also have a wide variety available.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 79310301

Try scouring horizontally around the inside of the ring with a heavy duty scouring pad. There're YouTube vids on this. A brushed finish doesn't slide as much. Yeah, you need two fingers past the first knuckle when flacid for all day wear. 'Hit & miss' is an understatement....... Ring size, shape and thickness all play a role. A millimeter or 2 can make a BIG difference.....

Reactions: Jon1971 and sky08

Wild_Bill_Big_Cock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
InShot_20220820_113324392.jpg

I have tried rings from a sex shop but even the ones marked XXXXL and the biggest they sold are too small for me. Therefore, I have to improvise. These are stainless steel o-rings meant for outdoor construction use. They are 60mm and 40mm internal diameter. The 40mm ring is really too small also. My shaft is 53mm wide, after all.

The glans ring is a 25mm ring from the shop. I would like something more substantial.

Have you measured around your flaccid cock and balls with a tailor's tape pulled taut not tight?

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love this one, stainless steel, and available in heights up to 25mm, and inside diameters up to 64mm, and it is available on Amazon.

The one that I have pictured here is the 25mm high x 60mm inside diameter.

full

Reactions: hammer3342