Welcome Back Nick Carter - Shirtless Photos!

B_gay_channel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Over the years gone by Nick spotted on different sites on the internet being fat and got peggy belly but look at him now! the Backstreet Boys Carter flatten his abs and got confident to show off his lean body and pumped chest to the people. Nick Carter Shirtless Photos at the Hollywood Palladium

He look yummy nowadays! Thanks god, he give time to workout his peggy belly... :tongue:

whyaskwhyatl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Over the years gone by Nick spotted on different sites on the internet being fat and got peggy belly but look at him now! the Backstreet Boys Carter flatten his abs and got confident to show off his lean body and pumped chest to the people. Nick Carter Shirtless Photos at the Hollywood Palladium

He look yummy nowadays! Thanks god, he give time to workout his peggy belly... :tongue:
much improved....but aaron is still hotter :)

B_gay_channel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
much improved....but aaron is still hotter :)

If you compare him with aaron, I think Aaron still young, the only difference is their face... The face of Nick is somewhat like a gay while Aaron has a musculine face with a great guy looking...that's what Aaron is more hot looking than Nick.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, definitely! like what i've said, He looks hot just because of his hunky face but not on his body...

he still seems like such a kid to me, it would feel wrong to even try and look at him in a sexual way. LOL. i don't know why, but i still see him as like 16 years old, even though he's a year younger than me. hahaha. :tongue:

B_gay_channel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he still seems like such a kid to me, it would feel wrong to even try and look at him in a sexual way. LOL. i don't know why, but i still see him as like 16 years old, even though he's a year younger than me. hahaha. :tongue:

Well, it's your way of seeing Aaron... but for me Nick is hotter than Aaron overall rating...

hdsolutions

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Amazing here it comes Nick again... Your my man!

Good luck to your new body career Nick! we love you so much... hope you see a girl that could be your wife someday.... we luv u