Wet dreams

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't seem to rad much about those but they are awesome, that half waking moment of dreaming you've having great sex, fucking or being fucked, sucking feeling or wanking, feel that sensation between your legs and in the pit of your belly and suddenly the explosion which seems to last for ages leaving you out of breath and light headed and a cum load spurting out of your cock - takes so long to get back to "normal", the special high feeling, but then you drift off into a deep slumber waking to find a big wet patch of drying spunk.

linniejr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't seem to rad much about those but they are awesome, that half waking moment of dreaming you've having great sex, fucking or being fucked, sucking feeling or wanking, feel that sensation between your legs and in the pit of your belly and suddenly the explosion which seems to last for ages leaving you out of breath and light headed and a cum load spurting out of your cock - takes so long to get back to "normal", the special high feeling, but then you drift off into a deep slumber waking to find a big wet patch of drying spunk.

Wet dreams are awesome!! Look at the conversation we are having, that's why we (we being lgbt) need our own talk show. lol
I had a wet dream one night, and when I woke up, my son asked me if I was alright, because he heard me moaning, and thought that I was not feeling well. Baby, only if he knew.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't had a wet dream since I was like 11 lol. Didn't think they really happened after a certain age.
if I don't get my rocks off fairly regularly then I get a wet dream, I sort or half wake and feel it building inside me, head filled with images, my pelvis thrusting and then it cums, a wet warm flood shoots out but the internal feeling is of a total wild orgasm which racks the body for an age before it subsides, and, as I wake to feel the wet cum puddle the sensual high is still to much, throbbing pulsing as the last drops ooze from my cock end, and hey, not confined to those youngsters, if you have a healthy sex life they'll continue to fill the space when you don't get a fuck.

Reactions: Xry777

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I haven't had a wet dream since I was like 11 lol. Didn't think they really happened after a certain age.

I actually didn't have one until I was 27. I Had been so busy with gradschool finals and traveling out of state to two family funerals I hadn't had time to JO or get laid for a couple of weeks. I was staying at my grandmother's and I woke up and my boxers were wet and I thought I had pissed in the bed, then I realized it was cum. lol

Reactions: hairynycstud

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually didn't have one until I was 27. I Had been so busy with gradschool finals and traveling out of state to two family funerals I hadn't had time to JO or get laid for a couple of weeks. I was staying at my grandmother's and I woke up and my boxers were wet and I thought I had pissed in the bed, then I realized it was cum. lol
you men you didn't feel the total intensity of a wet dream?

Reactions: Sechs