What a DICK!

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The best story in the whole "fictitious stories" category. Jerry is king. Also liked Steven. I think that there is a possibility that wimpy Bob will beg to suck Jerry's huge cock.

I'm cooking up some twists and turns for the next few installments.... stay tuned.

Jerry had a Thursday meeting at Green Rent, a new car rental firm that specialized in hybrids. Hybrids again, he thought to himself as he sat in traffic. He was meeting with Chris Johnson, director of purchasing at 11:00, and if all went well the two men would go to lunch and maybe hit a tittie bar to seal the deal. The good news was that this was before the first of the month, so Jerry could seal the deal and not share commissions with Bob.

Jerry arrived at Green Rent’s offices and asked the receptionist to see Mr. Johnson. “Mr. Johnson,” the receptionist started, “we have no Mr. Johnson here.”

“CHRIS JOHNSON, the Director of Purchasing, Jerry said with an annoying tone.

“Oh, you mean Chrissie, I mean Christine Johnson,” the receptionist offered as she picked up her phone and dialed Chrissie’s number. Promising, he thought to himself.

Jerry could see Chris walking toward him from the back offices. Short, maybe 4’11 or 5 feet tall with long red hair. As she extended her tiny hand to shake his, she tilted her head, and he could see her long red hair flowing down her back.

Following hellos, the two walked to a conference room where they had a two-hour meeting where Jerry outlined the capabilities of United Print Marks. Although Chris was impressed, the deal was not sealed, and she suggested lunch at a great outdoor café overlooking the ocean. He enjoyed watching her walk out of the building ahead of him. Tight ass, small, firm tits and red hair that went to the middle of her tiny ass.

As they drove up the coast in Chrissie’s Corvette Chrissie explained that she did not practice what they company preached. “I am addicted to power and size, and this baby has plenty of both.”

Chatting at lunch was easy as they discussed some business, but also touched on their personal hobbies, likes and dislikes. “I see you like the gym,” commented Chris as she brushed her hand across his arm. “You should have seen the men I worked with when I toured with the circus.”

“Circus, what circus,” asked Jerry. Chris went on to explain that her parents had her in the circus from the time she was 7. She was an acrobat and tight rope walker. “I’m a human pretzel,” she said before blushing at the comment.

Remembering why he was there, Jerry asked for the business and got a sign-off from Chris for a year-long contract to handle all printing for Green Rent for the next year. Just under the wire, he thought. This was his deal, not Bobs.

Although it was against company policy, Jerry had ordered a bottle of wine when the waitress first came. When that was empty, Chris requested another one. By the time lunch was over, it was 2:00 and Chris was drunk. “Here,” she said “You drive, I am too buzzed.”

Jerry took the wheel and pulled out of the parking lot. “What a car,” he said as he floored the car. “I love the power!”

“Power and size, my two favorites,” offered Chrissie as she brushed her hand over the ever-present lump in Jerry’s pants. “Let’s not go back to the office.” With that, Jerry fishtailed the Vette and gunned the engine heading toward his condo.

As soon as they closed the front door, Jerry picked Chrissie up and carried her up to the bedroom. “Sometimes weighing less than 100 pounds really pays off” joked Chrissie.

“I want to see the python in your pants,” she purred as she unzipped Jerry’s pants. Chris stared at Jerry’s massive cock which looked even bigger next to her tiny hands. “Oh my God, so thick, so fat” she added as she stroked up and down and cupped his huge balls.

Licking from top to bottom, the teasing began. As this little vixen licked him like a lollipop, Jerry’s cock began a steady flow of pre-cum. “I hope this thing is good for more than one round,” Chris asked hopefully.

“No problem, we have all night.” Jerry replied.

Remaining fully clothed as her direction, Chris continued to lick and suck Jerry’s massive cock up and down…. Up and down… Up and down, until she was rewarded with a flood of cum that covered her blouse. “Oops,” she offered as she swallowed his goo.

“WINE, I need more wine,” demanded the little slut. Jerry returned from the kitchen with Chris’ request to find her nude tight body waiting for more play.

After opening the bottle Chris took it from his hands and took a long pull from the bottle, then handed it to Jerry. Although Jerry didn’t really like white wine, he took a big gulp which left less than have the bottle.

“I bet you are a hot kisser too, Jer” Chris said as she tackled him, digging her tongue into her mouth. Jerry noticed that her tongue was quick as she sucked his tongue like it was a cock. As they broke the kiss, Jerry drank more wine and passed the bottle to Chris who finished the bottle.

“Hey, check this out,” Chris moaned as she jumped off the bed. She put the empty bottle on the floor facing up and then lowered her tight hairless snatch onto the bottle until just the top of the neck was inside her. Jerry got hard as stone as the Chris used her pussy muscles to pull the bottle into her body, stopping where the neck got too fat. “Waaatch, she repeated as she crouched down released the bottle until it almost reached the floor and then pulled the bottle inside again. She then reached down and thumbed her clit. “And you thought circus was just for kids,” she moaned.

Jerry went up behind her and cupped her tiny ass in one hand, teasing her ass crack as she continued to fuck the bottle and then finally started to finger her gripping ass.

“Stoke your cock for me, big boy,” Chris asked. Jerry started to fist his cock, covering it with his massive hands. Chris loved the way Jerry’s muscles bulged as he stoked himself.

Jerry removed the bottle and stated to lick her tiny pussy. She was so tight that he was not sure he would fit inside.

Jerry placed Chris on her back and entered her with the first three inches of his cock. “Wait,” she said as she reached over to the pile of clothes and her pocketbook. “I need a picture, this is amazing.” Chris took her camera and snapped a picture of her red haired pussy being split in half with Jerry’s massive meat. “Now fuck me.”

After twenty minutes of hot sex, Chris asked to be on top. Jerry just picked her up and turned over without removing his cock. “Ever hear of a ‘spinner,’ Jerry?” His puzzled look showed that he did not know what she meant.

“I am a spinner. I can ride your fat cock, and since I am so tiny you can spin me… slowly on your pole.” As she said this, she descended further, taking about half of Jerry’s pole inside her. As he hit her back wall, he realized that he had hit bottom. He then cupped her ass as she crossed her legs on his chest. “Now turn me around.” Jerry followed her directions and spun her around so she was fucking him in a reverse cowboy position… with her tight ass facing him, and then spun her so she was facing him as he came. She pulled out leaving a flood of juices on his chest as the both fell asleep.

They awoke about an hour later and sat up in bed. “I’m thirsty,” said Chris. “More wine!”

“I don’t have any more wine, but I have other booze.” Jerry offered.

“New game.” Chris suggested, “Shots of vodka each time one of us cums.”

“Deal!” countered Jerry giving silent thanks for the fact that Deb was away as he ran down to the bar with his cock swaying from side to side.

“My turn, started Chris” as she licked and stroked Jerry’s semi hard cock. “Check this out,” she continued as she bent over backwards in a camel position until her hands and feet were flat on the floor and her body arched into the air. “Now bring that destroyer here and fuck my tight pussy.”

Jerry walked over and found his cock and pussy level as he slid into her and started drilling her without mercy while strumming her clit. Her tits were small, he thought, otherwise she is perfect as she played with her clit until she came. Without dislodging, Chris stood and wrapped her legs around Jerry’s muscled ass. “One shot per person, please.” Jerry easily walked the couple to the wall and removed his glistening penis for long enough to do the shots.

“Feel the burn,” the drunken Chris cooed, “Hey, I have a question, she asked. “With a monster like yours, have you ever sucked your own cock,” she asked.

“Not since I was a teen,” started Jerry. “I started to think it was weird and a little gay, so I stopped.”

“Well, you jerk off, you did stroke that fat hard cock before. Is a hand job less weird and gay than a bj? Women and men do both to other guys.” She suggested.

“You want me to stop jerking off?” he asked.

“No, silly, I want to see you suck your own cock. I told you and showed you that I am a human pretzel and I think it is totally hot. It’s hard to find a guy who is as limber as I am. You’re in good shape and have a, well; you know…” she whispered “so I thought might do that for me.”

“It’s been a few years, but I will try it,” he replied as he moved his cock toward his mouth. “I don’t swallow” was the last thing he said as his mouth covered his mushroom head. Chris watched in amazement as Jerry swirled his tongue around the fat head as he pushed down further taking about four fat inches into his mouth.

“SNAP” he heard as he saw the flash.

As he spit out his monster he yelled “what the fuck? What are you crazy?”

“No, sexy man. Look,” she said as she scrolled through pictures of other cocks, tits, pussies and assholes. “I love sex, love partners and love to look at pictures of others who I have been with when I am alone with my toys. Don’t worry, nobody will see.” Men and women, tall, short, busty, hairy all shapes, sizes, colors and genders. This babe is HOT!

He bent over again as she took another picture, saying “let me share” as they traded back and forth until Jerry sprayed cum all over Chris.

Reactions: B_er

Jerry awoke to the sound of a running shower and the smell of fresh coffee as memories of what happened the day before came back to him. He muscles and cock were gigantic, and could sell like no other person at work. Booze was his only weakness, the thought as he sat up in bed as his head throbbed.

As the hot water cascaded over her lean body, Chris felt a cool rush of air as the shower door opened and Jerry stepped inside. Oh, that cock, she thought. Jerry was hard as granite.

“Stroke it,” demanded Jerry. “ I know you want to,” Jerry offered. “It’s so big, so fat, so hot,” she said. Her hands looked tiny next to the massive organ. As she cupped his balls and continued to pump him, she turned around to show her ass to Jerry who spread her tiny cheeks and pointed his monster at her tiny asshole. “Not there, that’s a deal breaker, but my pussy wants your fatty now.”

Jerry relented and buried half his cock in one bold, mind bending stroke. As he pistoned her vagina, Jerry thought of fucking Deb’s ass here just a few days ago… how fucking huge he was, and how no other man came close. Chris pulled off his cock and got out of the shower, leaving Jerry’s fat, red swollen meat dripping with pre-cum.

“Watch this,” Chris offered as she lay on the bathroom rug and easily crossed her little feet behind her head. She looked like a gaping pussy and small tits as Jerry followed her out of the shower and licked her open flower from top to bottom before he went back to fucking her vice-like snatch.

Unlocking her feet, Chris planted both feet on the floor and bent herself into a camel position as Jerry followed, never dislodging his cock. After several minutes of this, Jerry’s massive balls tightened as he unloaded, filling Chris’s pussy to capacity.

While getting dressed, the two discussed work. Jerry said good things about his company… after all this was a sales call. When the subject of a new guy at work came up, Chris offered some good advice. “Kill him with kindness. Remember, keep your friends close and your enemies closer,” before leaving the condo.

As the agreed, Jerry emailed a proposal which was returned within the hour. Signed, sealed and delivered. With all the bravado of a conquering hero, Jerry walked into Renee’s office to present her with the contract.

Renee was sitting behind a big desk with a high-backed -chair, dressed in a subtle burgundy dress that showed no signs of the killer body or the animal being that she was. Today she was just Renee, the overachieving, drop-dead gorgeous boss. All Green Rent locations, all contracts, letterhead and collateral materials for a full year. “47.3% average mark-up” he bragged.

“Well done,” said Renee as she offered him her outstretched hand. Totally professional and cold. Bitch doesn’t know what she is missing, thought Jerry.

As he left the office, his thoughts went back to last night “Keep your friends close…” interesting idea, but how to become friendly with Bob?

Bob came in a few minutes later to discuss some joint program for work starting next month. “Hey, Bob, why don’t you and your girlfriend come for dinner tonight? We’d love to meet her.”
“Actually, I am not dating anyone now, but I’d love to come for dinner. I am new in town and haven’t met many people yet,” said Bob.

“Great, 7:30 would be great.”

Reactions: B_er and Hungscstud

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hot, as usual.

And now that Bob's on the verge of coming into the foreground, as it were, I can see many ways this could continue.

Late that afternoon, Renee called Jerry into her office. “Tell me about your meeting with Green Rent,” she began.

“We went through the details, what else do you want to know?” Jerry asked.

“I know that you got the deal, but tell me about the actual meeting,” Renee continued. “How did you negotiate, give me details…”

Jerry reviewed the fine points of the contract, including the fine details of design, printing and distribution.

Although she was impressed with the acquisition of the new client, she pressed him further. “Did you go out for lunch… did you have any alcohol… what about after lunch?”

THE PICTURES, OH SHIT, he had forgotten about the pictures! “What are you getting at, Renee?”

Renee spun her computer screen around so it faced Jerry and brought up an email that was sent from Christine’s email address. Clicking through the email, Renee revealed all the pictures from the previous night, finishing with shot of Jerry sucking his own fat cock. Between the memories from the gym and the hotness of the pictures, Renee had to sit on her hands to stop herself from either grabbing Jerry’s massive organ on the spot.

“This is totally unacceptable, and I could not deny the pics or even begin to think that you had been set up because lucky you got to fuck me in the gym before I realized that you worked for me.” Renee seethed.

“I brought in a massive account with a huge profit margin, so what if I fucked around?” Jerry challenged.

“I told you to keep your dick in your pants and you went against me. Christine is a real ball buster. She looks cute and innocent, but she is a shark” Renee continued. “Here’s what happened. After a long conversation, I’ve renegotiated the contract and brought the profit margin down.” Renee continued.

“Why the fuck…” Jerry started.

“I need to preserve our reputation because we’re working on some sensitive business now, and Christine was threatening to go to the press with this. I offered her the same project at a 1% mark-up for the first six months, 5% for the second six months and market rates, if they choose to stay with us, after that. Your commission structure with this client will be cut in half to help the company cover its losses. Face it, you’ve been played.” Renee explained, adding “do not discuss this with her at all, or I will have no choice but to let you go.”

“You think she knew what she was doing from the start,” he asked.

“I think so,” Renee started “but I am sure Christine had no idea that she would meet someone as, ummm, impressive as you are. That last one is rather interesting, I must say,” as she pointed to the picture of his giant cock head buried in his own mouth.”

Jerry’s cock jumped when she made the last comment, just as the juices were flowing down Renee’s long sexy legs. Better not do this now, he thought to himself.

For the one of the first times in his life, he was truly sorry, and apologized.

“Please close the door on the way out,” Renee requested. Despite almost getting fired, Jerry’s rock hard cock snaked down his tight pant leg as he stood. “Leave now.” Renee repeated. She wanted no more trouble from his giant organ.

As soon as the door clicked shut, Renee reached for the keys and opened her bottom drawer where she kept a small vibrator. She locked her door and removed her soaked panties. Damn that cock was huge, she thought as she watched the pictures on the screen as she placed the vibe on her swollen clit for a quick, quiet, yet explosive orgasm.

About 15 minutes after Jerry’s meeting with Renee, he got an ALL STAFF ALERT for an urgent meeting in the main meeting room at 4:45. What could be so fucking urgent that Renee needed to call a meeting late on a spring Friday afternoon? “What’s going on, he asked his new pal Bob,” to which Bob had no answer.

They entered the room together and sat in rows of chairs that had been set for the occasion. Renee bounded on the stage and sat down next to AJ Marks, the owner of the company. She was looking a little flushed. Jerry smiled knowing the reason that she had that JBF look. Regardless of whether his fat cock had gone near her, she had the hots for his log and he knew it.

AJ Marks came to the podium. “Ladies and gentlemen,” he began “thanks for coming on such short notice. I know that meetings just before 5 on Fridays aren’t the best, but since United and Print Marks have merged, we are all now subject to SEC rules since Print Works is publically traded. The rule, for anyone who does not know says that we must release any information pertinent to our business, good or bad, immediately. A press release was sent just before I left my office with two announcements.”

“Although I promise not to have a meeting every time we have a press release,” he continued, “these items are of particular importance, and given that this is the first week that we are all part of the United Print Marks family, I thought it best to announce this to the group in person.”
Get to the point, dickwad, Jerry thought to himself. I have to get out of here.

First, Jerry Miller has signed a deal for a complete printing package with Green Rent, an up-and-coming car rental company you may have heard of that specializes in hybrid cars. They have 20 locations across the US, but expect to double that number in the next 18 months. This is a big client that will only grow. Congratulations, Jerry.” she concluded as the audience applauded.

Back on top, Jerry thought to himself, and just in time for dinner tonight.

“Next, Bob Daniels was brought to the home office prior to the merger as he was working on a confidential bid for government work, a deal that was concluded this morning that will take us to new heights. As of September 1, we will be handling all printed materials for the Department of Homeland Security, including airport documents, US Passports and other sensitive materials that will go as high as the President Obama himself. This new business will double our sales virtually overnight, and since every employee of United Print Marks has stock, we all benefit.” Marks concluded with “Congratulations to both of you for a job well done” as he led the audience in a round of applause.

“Keep your enemies closer” Jerry remembered that bitch, Chris saying. At least she gave him some good advice.

Dinner tonight should be interesting…

When Bob arrived at Jerry’s condo just after 7:30, Jerry greeted him at the door with a warm handshake. Jerry returned to the kitchen to finish marinating the steaks. He offered Bob a bottle of Sierra Nevada and opened one for himself.

“Nice place,” Bob said. “Where’s…. I’m sorry, I don’t know her name.”

“Debbie.” Jerry offered. “She is on her way back from a three-day business trip and should be here soon.” Deb was late and Jerry was pissed at her.

The two guys were sitting on the deck discussing work when Deb came opened the screen door. “Hi hon, I have a surprise for you,” she said as she noticed the other guy sitting on the deck.

“Oh, this is Bob from work; you met him at the baseball game last week.” Jerry said.

“Oh, the guy who caught your fly ball,” Deb offered just to push his buttons. “Jer, can I see you inside please.”

The couple went into the house leaving Bob alone for a few minutes.

“What is HE doing here, she started. I came home after three long days and have a huge surprise. I wanted to see you alone.”

“Alone, you mean you’re as horny as I am,” he replied grabbing his ample crotch while forgetting about this night and morning with Christine.

“Stop being such a dick and think with your other head,” Debbie shot back.

“It’s a long story,” Jerry started. “I told you when we spoke yesterday that the company was merged with another and the new management paired us as a sales team. I am just trying to build a friendship. He’ll be gone in a few hours.”

“Well, I have a question, I noticed when I parked in my spot that there’s a CTS parked in the guest spot. I’d bet it’s the same silver CTS that I noticed in the parking lot at the baseball game. Did the company really stop rewarding the top sales guy with a luxury car, or did Bob beat you?”

“Well…. It’s just a temporary setback. I’ll be back.” Jerry offered

“So you lied to me,” Deb said.

“Let’s talk about this later,” Jerry said. We have a guest.

After Deb reluctantly agreed, Jerry went back out to the deck to start the grill. Deb changed her clothes and came out a few minutes later wearing a sleeveless tee that showed her toned arms and ample tits. She knew what Jerry was up to, so she wore tight shorts that left a hint of camel toe to tease Bob. Both guys stared in awe when they saw her perfect body.

“By the way, Jer, I got the Audi S5 in cobalt blue. Debbie mentioned, “I picked it up on the way home from the airport. That nice limo driver dropped me off at the dealer. I signed the papers and had to wait for new plates before I left the dealership. Sorry for the delay.”

The grill was hot so Jerry put the steaks on to cook while they talked “The S5 is awesome, my true dream car Debbie. Congratulations,” offered Bob.

“Thanks, Bob; maybe I’ll let you take it for a ride later.” Deb offered as Jerry looked on with a look of disgust.

Dinner was great. Aside from being great at sales and having a colossal cock, Jerry was knew how to cook. They finished the bottle of red that Bob brought as well as another and were now on the third bottle.

“Hey, how about before dessert, we hit the hot tub for a while,” offered Jerry.

Bob answered that it sounded nice, but he had no bathing suit. Judging from the differences between the bodies of the two men, borrowing a suit from Jerry was not an option. Having finished all that booze, Jerry offered “no suit needed, my friend.”

“Jerry,” started Deb, “you expect him to be nude and the two of us to wear suits?”

“No… no suits needed for any of us. Bob and I have seen each other naked at the gym, and I’ve seen you, of course” Jerry said with a glint in his eye. “I’m sure Bob here has seen at least one woman naked, it’s just a body after all.”

Fuck him; thought Debbie, just a body? First, this was an awesome body. Second, who was Jerry to offer to have a stranger see her nude? After some convincing and with the drinks assisting, her resistance faded and she went inside to leave her clothes in the condo.

When she returned, both men were standing nude. She didn’t realize how much she missed Jerry’s snake. Although he was rough at times, sex with him was good. As usual, it was half-hard and sat atop a massive, cum filled set of balls. As far as she knew, his balls had not been drained in several days unless he had jerked off. Bob’s body was lean while Jerry’s was muscular, and his cock was on the small side as if it was hiding from someone.

Bob’s eyes popped out of his head when he saw Deb’s nude body. Her tits were perfect and it seemed as though she had just shaven herself clean. He couldn’t help his envy of Jerry’s access to her fabulous body.

Jerry looked over at Bob’s puny dick and had to stop himself from laughing. He could picture Bob thinking about the awesome woman that belonged to him, the nice condo, good food, amazing new car and most of all the fat cock that made Bob look like a little boy. He was in his glory, but slipped into the tub before Bob could see his full blown capacity. Aside from his superior size, Jerry was good for at least four big, creamy, impressive loads… and he was sure that Bob could only muster one, or at best two from his inferior equipment.

Deb asked if the guys wanted more beer, to which they both said yes. Bob slipped into the tub and then watched Debbie’s perfect ass as she went to get cold beer for the three of them. Deb gave her hips an extra sway. She was pissed at being put into this position, and wanted to play with Jerry for a while to make him a little jealous and mad.

After two more beers, Bob got out of the tub to piss in the bushes and Jerry noted that he must be more relaxed since his dick had grown a bit longer than before… more like when he saw him in the locker room and “accidently” let his superior organ slap against Bob’s leg.

Now for the final shot. As Bob had their back turned to them, Jerry reached for Deb and said “I never got a chance to give you a proper hello. I missed you,” he said as his mouth covered hers and his tongue invaded her mouth. With two naked men and all this booze, Deb was turned on and returned the kiss as Jerry cupped her right breast in his big hand. Thumbing her extended nipple, Jerry broke the kiss as Bob turned back toward the hot tub. Due to the silence and the flushed look on Deb’s face, he knew something was going on and his cock was starting to react as it inched up a bit. To hide the potential embarrassment of full-blown wood, Bob returned quickly to the tub where the bubbles hid his excitement.

About a half-hour later the beer bottles were empty and Jerry offered to get another round from the house. His leg had been rubbing against Deb’s and she was massaging his thigh under the water, so he was nearly at full mast. It was time to put this fucker in his place.

Jerry arose from the tub giving both Deb and Bob a close up view of his muscular ass… two half moons of perfectly formed flesh. He then spun around to give Deb a kiss “be right back, keep your hands to yourselves,” he said as Bob caught a side view of ten fat inches of man meat. He thought to himself that Jerry wasn’t fully hard yet, he must be huge.

“That’s an amazing car you got, Deb,” Bob started. “What made you buy that car?” Debbie explained the new promotion that she had just received and Bob was truly impressed. “Jerry must be so proud of you,” he said.

“I don’t think he gives a shit.” Now the booze was talking. “Jerry’s a nice guy, but Jerry is out for Jerry and only Jerry. That’s it. He’ll steamroll anyone who gets in his way.”

“Thanks,” he offered. They both stopped as they saw Jerry coming out of the house.

My house, my woman, my beer. It’s all mine and not dickwad’s. The thought added another ½ inch to his already swollen organ. It was time to play. Back in college, he had put more than one person in line using his body and cock… the time a room made hogged the TV, so he “arranged” to have the dork catch him sawing his organ into the roommate’s girlfriend. Or the time the teaching assistant gave him a bad grade and he got her to reconsider after seeing the lump in his pants after class. Jerry was shrewder than others, was a better manipulator and had the huge cum fountain to back him up.

As they sat in the hot tub Deb asked “so, Bob… you seem like a nice guy and you’re good looking. You don’t have a girlfriend?” Jerry did not appreciate her admiring Bob in front of him. Maybe he was gay. Jerry could only hope so he could make fun of him and spread the word at work.

“Actually, I was seeing someone for about a year. She wasn’t ready for marriage so we ended it.” Bob said with a bit of sadness in his voice.

“Don’t worry, you’ll find someone,” Deb assured him as she put an arm around him to give him a side-hug. As she did, her right boob mashed against his side and Bob was suddenly at full size.

Jerry wanted to end this, so he complained that he was turning into a prune and suggested that they go inside. Under the water, Jerry was stroking himself so he was at full size when they left the hot tub. The timing was perfect since the timer ran out on the bubbles and as the water calmed Jerry’s fat mushroom head emerged from the water like a periscope.

He let Bob get up first. Deb noticed the differences between the two men. Bob was slim and lean, which was quite different from Jerry’s muscular football player body. She also noticed that Jerry’s penis had grown quite a bit and was must longer than she expected it to be.

When they reached the house, all bets were off. “You look good there Bob, but don’t you wish you had a fat monster like this,” he said filling his own hand with his long penis.

“I’m more than happy. Mine does the job quite well,” Bob replied with confidence. He would not be easy to dominate Jerry thought.

“Be right back” he said as he ran naked up the stairs. Returning in two minutes, he was carrying a measuring tape that looked like it was made for sewing. “I wanna see something.” Bob and Debbie had already started putting their clothes back on, but Jerry was still nude. He had lost a bit of his rod, but had a solution. “Deb, wanna see the difference between huge and small,” he offered. He knew that Bob was not small, but he was still much bigger.

“Jerry…” she started to protest.

“Bob can also see what a good little girlfriend you are at the same time, he started. “Ever see a porn movie where the bitch swallows the guy’s entire cock,” he asked Bob. Bob had been to web sites and seen this of course, but did not want to admit it. “Well, I am sure you have, especially since you don’t have a girlfriend.”

“If I am going to be measured, I want to be hard as steel.” Jerry not only wanted to dominate the lesser Bob, he wanted to be able to blackmail him if he didn’t quit in shame.

“Come here Deb,” he barked as she came to him. “Show him your talent,” he continued as he pushed her shoulders down so he mouth was at cock height. He pushed his cock against her lips as she swirled her tongue around his fat head. Although she thought of biting his cock, she was also drunk and wanted to show off a bit. Jerry fucked her mouth as inch after inch of his pole disappeared down her throat. Within a minute, her mouth was against his torso and his fat balls rested on her chin. After about 30 seconds he pulled out and grabbed the measuring tape and handed it to Deb.

“How big is it, he asked.

“11 ¾ long, she replied.”

“It’s never been that big before. You are a good cock sucker. Why not finish what you started while Bob here jerks off?” Deb was totally humiliated and felt like shit. Jerry was playing Bob, but was fucking with her head and she was pissed. Jerry again parted her lips and fucked her mouth. As he hit bottom, Deb gagged as usual. Jerry had to dominate, he was obsessed.

“Bob, jack off… you’re never going to see this again, he offered.

Bob took off his shorts and grabbed his cock, which had grown quite a bit. This gave Debbie an idea.

“If you want to show how big you are, why not measure Bob’s cock too,” she offered. “Fair is fair…. he needs to be at his maximum potential” she said as she turned around and swallowed Bob cock whole, taking extra time to allow have him feel the warmth of her mouth. Since he was a bit shorter, she could deep throat him and swab his balls at the same time.

Jerry couldn’t stand it and yelled “ENOUGH!”

Deb stopped sucking and grabbed the tape. Fisting the cock slowly in front of Jerry, she measured him.” 8 ½ inches, not too bad,” she said, “not bad at all.”

“I start small but I grow and grow,” he offered. “A grower, not a shower.”

As soon as the words left her mouth, Jerry filled her mouth with his cock sawing back and forth to the hit to the point where it was painful for Deb. When his cum rose though is cock, he pulled out and let five long ropes of thick cum cover her mouth and soak her shirt and then buried his cock again so she could drink the rest of his load.

Deb removed her cum filled shirt and bra and offered Bob her tits. He started to jerk off; planning to add to the load, but Deb grabbed his cock and started to titfuck his long stick. This was too much for Bob and he erupted on her tits as she sucked him deep to drink his load.

He may be dominant and have a huge dick, but he had treated her like shit and this was payback time.

Jerry came up behind Deb and entered her perfect pussy, pushing in all the way in one stroke. She was not going to get the best of him, he thought as she banged against her cervix. Bob went into the kitchen for another cold beer and returned to see Jerry burying his cock up her smooth ass. He was an anal virgin. Most woman could not take 8 ½ fat inches, and Deb was taking nearly a foot of thick penis.

This was truly amazing to him as his cock returned to full hardness. “I want to suck you off, Bob” she offered, further tormenting Jerry. As Bob walked around to where she was kneeling, Jerry buried his cock to the hilt and stopped. “This is my fucking girlfriend, and no girlfriend of mine with suck someone else’s wimpy noodle dick.

“Jer, let me explain something,” Debbie said as she dislodged from his penis “You’ve treated me like shit since I walked in the door. You fucking ignored my promotion, my car and my happiness. Then you show me off like I am a dog in a kennel show and then want to out measure your friend.” Jerry and Bob were both stunned.” She continued, “You started this. Bob plays with us tonight or there is no sex… not now, not ever. I love you, but you have to live with what you start; deal?”

“For tonight, yes… we’ll talk more later,” he added as he bent her over and plugged her ass again.

With her satisfaction met, Deb resumed giving Bob the best blowjob of his life until he came deeply in her throat just before Jerry pulled out and gave another dominating seven-rope show to the two of them.

After two rounds, there was cum everywhere and all three of them were a mess. Deb invited both men into their oversized shower where she kissed Jerry deeply in front of Bob. He could see passion between them as their tongues intertwined. Oh, she was so sexy, he thought.

Jerry was surprised that Bob was hard again and ready for more. “Tell me what you want, Deb asked Bob. “You are the guest, she added with a wink.

You have an amazing ass, and it would be my pleasure to fuck it…something I have never done before,” he admitted.

As she turned her ass around, she cooed “a virgin, how sweet… how hot.” Jerry entered her ass as she pushed back on him. She could not help noticing how much more pleasurable it was taking his big cock instead of Jerry’s telephone pole as they rocked back. Jerry watched with pride since he had this slut would do this, and Bob and nobody. King, King, King.

All was good until she turned her mouth toward his and stopped fucking, leaving Bob’s cock buried inside her. She reached for his lips and kissed him deeply as if they had been lovers for many years. His lips were soft and gentle, unlike the sometimes harsh kisses and gropes often offered by Jerry.

When the shower was over it was time to leave. The time was late and this had turned into a bizarre dinner for all of them. The chance at blackmail or intimidation was gone thanks to Debbie’s own anger and quick thinking.

“Thanks for everything, Deb and Jerry.” Bob said. As he walked to his CTS, Deb glared at Jerry again when she saw the car, remembering Jerry’s lie.

“I’m going to hold you to the offer to drive this baby,” Bob said as he climbed into his own car. After opening the window, Deb walked over to the car and leaned in, giving Bob a small kiss on the cheek. “Nice to meet you, Bob.”

The following Tuesday was baseball night. The entire company was there in uniforms with the new company name. AJ Marks came out and threw out the first pitch and applause erupted. Tomorrow was the first of the month and the new commission with shared portions was starting, and all cars had been replaced with hybrids. Jerry drove up in a blue Ford Fusion hybrid and parked next to Bob’s black 2011 Lincoln MKX hybrid. The car was not due for official launch until the fall, but the Marks family was on the board of Ford and got a pre-launch version for their top salesman.
After the game, Bob spotted Debbie and went to say a hello… far less intimate than the last time they met, but there was warmth nonetheless.

“How are you? I am sorry, but I’ve never seen someone after an experience like we had last week. This is a bit weird.” Bob commented.

“No worries,” said Deb as she flashed a winning smile. Bob couldn’t help noticing Deb’s tight jeans and the blouse that gave only a clue of what lurked underneath. If only…. he thought.

“Are you and Jerry coming to O’Malley’s,” he asked. The group had always gone to the local bar for a drink or two following the weekly baseball game.

“Jerry didn’t tell you,” Deb asked, continuing “oh, of course he didn’t. We broke up. I have been staying with my sister for the past few days.”

“Sorry to hear that, Deb,” Bob offered.

“It was a long time coming. The way he acted the other night was just the last nail in the coffin.”

“So why are you here,” inquired Bob.

“Not for Jerry. I am here to see you. How about that cashing in that rain check for the test drive,” as she handed the keys to her sleek new car to to Bob with a sly smile.

Jerry took the wheel as they backed out of the spot.

“Hey,” they heard as Jerry knocked on the trunk of the car. “Only three days and you’re off with this loser? You are a slutty bitch.”

“Jerry, it’s not all about the penis,” she started. “You insist of cramming ALL of that huge dick inside of every hole and don't give a shit if it hurts. And, as we discussed Saturday morning you treated me like shit, on Friday when Bob came over and I've had enough. You are a domineering prick who has a lot of growing up to do, Jerry. Bob, let’s get out of here.”

“Wait," Jerry said as he took his bat and smashed the windshield of Bob’s new car. AJ Marks his daughter Renee were right behind him and saw the whole thing. Although Debbie and Bob could not hear the words, they could tell the conversation was heated.

“Where to,” Bob asked with a smile.

“Your place and step on it, she answered and leaned over to give Bob a deep and warm kiss.

Bob gunned the accelerator as they both said “What a DICK!”

Reactions: B_er and Totan

waffl

1st Like
Media
Ha! I knew something like that was coming this really subverts the whole "Big Dicks Solve All Problems" theme that seems to run through a lot of stories.

The twist was there the whole time.... the way Jerry was turned down by the new boss, bitch slapped by the sister and blackmailed by the hot photos taken by Chris.

Add in the change in commission structure, the fact that the blackmail caused him to lose his part of the deal with Green Rent and the fact that the sister's boyfriend had a bigger cock that ended up cumming all over his, the ultimate humiliation.

Also... look how the car went from Cadillac to Taurus to Fusion Hybrid while Deb went from an old Honda to a new Audi and Bob was upgraded to a Lincoln. The cars represented each the rise and fall of each character.

Although the stories are well written at times, I have a real problem with Mr. Mega Cock entering the world of a perfectly happy couple and winning the day due to size.

And no, dear readers, this has not happened to me.... I'm not a guy with a 4 inch cock who is bitter.

I'd love to hear critiques. This is my first story on here.