What a DICK!

“I see it runs in the family,” Clair said as she wiped Jerry’s cum of her leg with her finger and seductively buried it in her mouth, pistoning in and out slowly for his benefit. “Yummy.” She continued “that was very hot, but I love your brother, and if you love him as much as I do, this must not ever be part of our relationship, do you agree.”

“Yes,” replied Jerry as he stood there with his cock in hand. They both looked down as the last drop fell to the floor in a SPLAT.

“Now go take a shower,” she said, “perhaps a cold one is best.” The both laughed nervously.

Jerry loved showers, as he got clean he got to feel the contour of his own muscles and admire himself… reinforcing his dominant position. As he thought about being caught in mid-orgasm he remembered a time when he was on the swim team in high school. He had helped the team win the relay race with his rocket-fast freestyle. As he hit the water in the last leg of the race, the team was ½ lap behind the other team and within two lengths of the pool he had not only caught up to the apposing team, the actually beat the other guy by five strokes. It wasn’t the memory of the race that came back though. It was the shower after the game, when the guy who lost to Jerry entered the locker room during his shower.

Typically the guest team used the women’s locker room while the host team used the men’s. “The showers are busy,” said his opponent. “Mind if I use this one? Jerry has stayed late at the pool taking to some girl who wanted him and was trying yet again to make her move. Jerry wasn’t interested since he heard that she didn’t put out. What a waste of a hot body, he thought as he was showering that day.

“Great swim,” Said the opponent as if searching for a name.

“Jerry,” he offered. “Drew” the other kid replied.

Both of them were seniors in high school, and obviously Drew thought he was a hot shit in his school just as Jerry thought, no knew he was at this school.

Drew continued “I’m surprised that you won, considering how much bigger I am.” As he said this, Drew removed his bathing suit revealing a fat, veined perfectly formed penis that seemed a bit thicker than Jerry’s even when soft. “Oh, I’m 18 now, but have been big for years. Here too,” he said as he hoisted his meat toward Jerry.

“Don’t come to my school try to move on my turf, asswipe” Jerry said asserting his dominance. This was risky given the size of Drew.

“I’m not trying…” Drew started as a smile came to his face. “I’m doing it.”

Jerry crossed the shower and hit Drew in the gut, and Drew came back and punched Jerry in the shoulder, sending him flying on his ass on the slick wet tile floor. As he was on the ground he noticed that Drew was rock hard and at full mast was not quite as big as Jerry. “Nobody takes my school” as he got up, came back at Drew and delivered an upper cut to his nose. Blood exploded everywhere as Drew felt the bones in his nose break.

Jerry stood above him as he lay on the floor and pissed all over Drew. A long steam of urine covered Drew from head to toe and as the piss subsided, Jerry’s cock swelled and without touching his cock, he let loose a torrent of cum like he had never done before. The load was so big and so strong that it nearly knocked him off his feet. He was not gay and knew that, but from that day on, he knew that he loved to dominate people with his physical size.

Reactions: B_er

Jerry was awakened from his day dream with a hard bang on the door… “Hey Jer, let’s get going! We have fresh margaritas out here!”

Jerry hadn’t noticed, but while daydreaming, he was stroking his massive tool and precum was dripping into the shower drain. Time for this later, he told himself as he washed the soap off his body and stepped out of the shower.

After going into his room to dry off and put on clothes he was introduced to Victoria, a tall, thin redhead with a slight British accent. Jerry had caught Victoria’s eye when he was walking from the bathroom to his bedroom in just a towel with his hard chest on display and his semi-hard bulge pressing on the towel that was wrapped around his waist.

Victoria was a friend of Claire from college days. She lived in Miami about an hour from Mike’s apartment and was coming up to meet Mike and Claire for dinner and bar-hopping before anyone knew that Jerry was going to surprise them.

As they sat in the living room enjoying the margaritas, chips and fresh guacamole, Jerry couldn’t help but enjoy the view. Victoria or Vicki as she was called was tall and thin with legs that went on forever. He could see from where he was sitting that she had nice pear shaped tits, maybe a B or C cup he guessed and was very possibly braless, as he could see her nipples poking against the thin fabric of her blouse. As she turned to speak to Mike, Jerry noticed her long red hair that flowed down her back and rested just atop the top of her butt.

Everyone’s drink was empty aside from Jerry who was too busy checking out Vicki to bother with his drink. “Another round,” asked Mike. The women agreed in unison and handed their glasses to Mike. Jerry downed his and was surprised when Victoria took the glass and said “Come on Mike, I’ll help you get the drinks.” It was then that Jerry saw her ass… absolutely perfect in every way.

Once Mike and Vicki disappeared into the kitchen, Claire commented, “put your eyes back in your head big boy,” to which Jerry replied with an embarrassed laugh. “She caught a glimpse of you coming from the bathroom after your shower and told me she thought you were hot.” Jerry the King, he told himself. “Play your cards right, and you won’t need your hand again while you’re in Florida… unless Vicki wants you to use your hands on yourself.”

Interesting comments, thought Jerry.

Dinner was at Blue Shore, the hottest night spot in Fort Lauderdale. Lobsters, steaks, sushi and drinks were enjoyed by all. Following the dinner, the couples decided to have some fun and go to a late night bikini contest at one of the dive-bars on the strip. This place had a pool next to the bar and some over anxious announcer was introducing the models with a cheesy voice. “Next on the podium is Meeeeshellle!” Michelle came up in a black two-piece with what looked like watermelons glued to her chest. She flexed her pec muscles and made each tit bounce independently, an impressive display.

Michelle was crowned the winner another girl won the bikini contest and took home the cash prize. Now Mr. Cheese announced that it was the guy’s chance to display for the women judges. After a few rounds of tequila shots, Victoria and Claire prodded the two brothers to enter the contest. “But we have no bathing suits with us, sorry” offered Mike as an excuse.

“Be right back,” said Claire. A few minutes later, she returned to the bar with a small bag. “I got these next door, real banana hammocks, but they qualify as suits.”

The two guys were had. It was time to strut their stuff. Mike and Jerry went into the men’s room to change and just seconds later were followed by Vicki and Claire. “We don’t need you showing too much, so we’re here to help you. As Veronica locked the bathroom door, Claire got on her knees and fished Mike’s hardening cock out of his underwear and licked the tip seductively. “No time for long, sultry BJs, suggested Vicki as she took Jerry’s now-hard 11 ½ inch monster and swallowed three-quarters of it in one swallow and bobbed up and down for about 30 seconds. She then removed her mouth and sucked on her finger to get it wet before descending all the way down this monster cock. Slowly she wormed her finger into Jerry’s ass and massaged his prostate and within a minute had swallowed his entire load without missing a drop. “I guess this is dessert since we didn’t order at the restaurant,” she said as she licked her lips.

Claire was doing fine, but could only manage about ½ of Mike’s cock. As Jerry watched he could not help thinking how this trait ran in the family. If anything, Mike was just a bit bigger than he was.

“Let me help hon.,” Veronica offered as Claire removed her mouth, “gotta make this quick.” Once again, she swallowed the entire rod while Claire played with Mike’s balls and tongued his asshole. Just as before, the eruption came quickly, and just for fun the two women embraced in a passionate kiss.

Even semi-hard, these guys were impressive in the small suits. Both cocks bulged against the fabric so you could see massive balls beneath the bathing suit.

The contest was hot. Mike went first, walking out on the bridge that spanned the small pool. Unlike Jerry, his body was smooth and contoured with just a hint of muscles. He danced for about a minute and a half and then it was Jerry’s turn.

Jerry emerged to “It’s Raining Men” blaring from the speakers. He wore the tiny bathing suit and the button down shirt that he had worn to dinner. As the song built, Jerry lifted the shirt a bit to reveal his muscled torso. Women screamed at this abs of steel as he teased them and let the shirt fall down again. As the first verse built and then exploded into song, Jerry tore the shirt opened, with buttons flying everywhere as the audience heard “It’s raining men, hallelujah!” To make sure that he won, Jerry grabbed the front of the suit and pulled out his semi-hard cock and let it swing before stuffing it back in his bathing suit just before the bouncers headed for the stage. Mike calmed them down as Jerry finished the dance. The women and some of the men went nuts! Based on the applause, all the women and the gay men voted for Jerry and those who where there as boyfriends of the women stood silent, with the visual of Jerry’s colossal cock burned into their memories. Hopefully for their sake, the booze would allow them to forget that moment in their lives. Jerry won by a huge margin and took home $1,000 in cash.

As they left the bar at about 3AM, a hot 18 year old with fake tits came up to Jerry. “Us winners should stick together,” she offered as she let her buttons fly the way Jerry had exposing her ample chest as the car jockeys and customers looked on.

“He’s with a real woman” countered Victoria as she kissed Jerry passionately and grabbed his fat cock through his pants. “But nice try, little girl.”

Michelle would not back down and told Vicki that she could do things old women like Vicki only dreamed about doing. Vicki thought, when did 25 become old?

“Let’s see,” Vicki said as she turned toward Michelle and kissed her full on the mouth as she massaged the younger girls’ tits. Michelle’s tongue went from surprised to playful in seconds and her nipples hardened.

Just on cue, the valet brought Mike’s BMW and the four of them climbed in. Michelle stood there in shock with her tits and extended nipples sat on view for the crowd. Applause erupted as the foursome laughed their asses off as Mike drove off.

Jerry awoke the next morning in his brother’s apartment. Although his head hurt from partying hard the night before, it was the hardness between his legs that was getting his attention at the moment as he glanced down at his crotch and saw waves of red hair against his torso as Victoria had his huge cock in her throat, milking it with her esophagus like some women milk cocks with well trained pussies. This was pure ecstasy.

“Mmmmmm,” he moaned as Vicki lifted her head from Jerry’s cock. “This one is a challenge; so thick and veiny, so strong and big.”

“I want to taste you,” he said as he surprised even himself. Victoria swung her legs around and brought her pussy in line with Jerry’s mouth… just inches from his tongue as she slowly lowered her vagina onto his mouth. Jerry drank the sweet nectar as he massaged her protruding clit with this tongue. Just for fun he combined two fingers with his tongue as she started to moan. As the juices flowed, Jerry drank all he could. He then removed one of his fingers and gently tested her tight ass, which gave way with no problem. Victoria moaned loudly as Jerry added a second and then third finger.

“Feel free to ask,” Victoria said after lifting her mouth from his huge glistening rod. “I guess you don’t see this too often.” With that comment, she swung her body around so her ass moons rested against Jerry’s throbbing cock and sat down, swallowing his fat, wet, hard 11 ½ inches all at once.

“Impressive,” Jerry said as she rode him up and down. Within minutes Victoria reached three crashing orgasms and was amazed that Jerry remained hard. Time for the second trick, she thought as she rose up leaving only his head inside her ass, and then flexed her muscles tight… loose… tight… loose against the sensitive area just below the head. She learned this trick back in high school while remaining a “virgin” while pleasing all the boys. Since she mastered this technique, most men went off after 5 flexes, and a few had lasted for ten. She counted to herself 9…10…11…12...13…14 and then started riding slowly up and down again before stopping 15…16…17…18…19. As Jerry moaned loudly as she felt him start to fill her ass with cum, she lowered herself completely on his squirting organ, leaned forward and kissed him deeply. This was heaven, Jerry thought… Just where a king should be.

Last edited by a moderator:

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So glad Jerry is back. Love his brother, Mike also. Wouldn't it be cool if someway Victoria captures his heart & dick (like Annette Benning with Warren Beatty), but not too soon. I always like the Alpha Stud Brothers to have some fun along the way.

Over breakfast, Victoria explained how she met a “benefactor” while in college at the University of Miami. Hugo was a rich older man who had a thing for redheads who did not have the time for chasing women. To him, time was money, so he scheduled each minute of the day to maximize the chances to build wealth and an hour or two in a bar picking up women would actually cost more than just agreeing to pay for the company of a young woman on trips or whenever he was in town. Although he never spoke of other women, Vicki assumed that she was not the only one with whom Hugo spent his time.

“Don’t you find this a bit cold and detached?” Jerry enquired, carefully avoiding any prostitution references.

“I’m not a whore,” she explained calmly as she caught the direction of this conversation. “My family is not a financially well off as others, and this became a means to an end. I needed money for college and Hugo wanted companionship. This hasn’t always been sexual, although at times that’s played a big part in our relationship. He paid for college and bought the townhouse in Miami where I live, but I am not meeting him to fuck behind his wife’s back for $1,000 an hour. We’ve grown to be friends who are quite fond of each other.”

“He’s an awesome guy,” Mike said “although he’s probably the richest man I will ever meet, you’d never know it. He goes out of his way not to flaunt his wealth or hold it over people, but he can be amazingly generous when he wants to be.”

“Jerry, I like you. Regardless of where this relationship goes… or doesn’t go I want you to go in with your eyes opened.” Vicki said as she patted Jerry on his leg. She loved hard muscled legs, and Jerry had some of the best she’d ever seen.

“What are you doing for the next few days?” Vicki asked. “I’m taking a short hop over to see Hugo, and would love it if you’d come as my guest… and no, you don’t get paid,” she said jokingly as if reading his mind.

After a few phone calls, Vicki arranged for Hugo’s plane to meet the couple at the Fort Lauderdale airport for the short flight into Nassau. Jerry’s neighbor would FedEx his passport down to Florida so they could leave the next morning.

What a difference a few days made! Less than two weeks ago, Jerry was in the back of a limo as his now ex-girlfriend jetted off to get her new promotion and now Jerry was at the wheel of Victoria’s white Porsche Cayman driving out to meet a sleek black jet on the runway in Fort Lauderdale. Within minutes bags were loaded onto the plane and they were wheels-up over the Atlantic Ocean.

“A surprise for you, Jerry,” Victoria started “I thought you’d like this.” With that, the black flight attendant who had just served the couple coffee removed her top revealing huge, firm tits for the couple to see. “I’ve been waiting for you Miss Victoria,” she cooed.

Victoria invited the topless beauty, introduced only as Phoenix, to sit next to her on the couch of the customized jet. Immediately, Victoria and Phoenix embraced in a deep French kiss as Vicki’s hands found the fantastic tits of the black woman. “We have only 30 minutes until we land,” she said as she unbuttoned Vicki’s top.

The spectacular contrast… deep black and pale white, curvy and straight was intoxicating. Phoenix opened a cabinet next to the couch and retrieved a short pink vibrator which she attached to her hand as she reached inside the silk shorts that Victoria was wearing. Soon all clothes were gone and the two women rode from orgasm to orgasm at 30,000 feet.

Jerry was hard as steel as he removed his clothes and started to manipulate his long fat cock with one hand and his pendulous balls with the other. The women looked up and Phoenix said “impressive, almost as big as Charlie.”

“Let me get you ready, sweetie,” Victoria offered as she slipped between Phoenix’s muscular dark legs and began licking her hairy snatch. A retro look, thought Jerry as he enjoyed the show. “Come here Jerry,” offered Vicki. As she kissed him deeply, he could taste the sweet nectar that was flowing freely from Phoenix. “I’m not a guy, but I’ve heard she’s spectacular,” Victoria offered as if Phoenix was not in the room. With that, she took Jerry’s huge penis and guided it into the gates of Phoenix, but not before swallowing him to the root a few times.

“Show off,” Phoenix started “let me show you how good it can be,” she said as she removed Jerry’s dripping cock from Vicki’s mouth. Jerry teased her, brushing his fat cock along her wide lips and protruding clit. He then bent over and sucked her clit as if it was a little cock… swirling her tongue around and around as she exploded in orgasm. “Not bad,” she said breathlessly. “He’s almost as good as you, Vick.”

With that comment, Jerry plunged his entire fat rod into the wettest, deepest and tightest pussy that ever had the honor of hosting his penis. “WOW,” he said in a voice too loud for the small jet interior. The women laughed as he rode her.

“Landing in 9 minutes,” came the voice of the pilot over the speakers.

“Legs outside of mine, hon” Phoenix moaned. As Jerry complied, she clamped down tight and he forced his cock in and out of the tight fuck tunnel so he could finish quickly. As he breathing hastened and it was clear that orgasm was near, Victoria threw him on his back and swallowed his entire rod, drinking pulse after hot pulse of scalding sperm. “Don’t want to mess up the seats,” said Phoenix with a laugh.

When the plane came to a safe stop in Nassau, the pilot emerged from the cockpit with a lump in his pants. “We aim to please, thank you for joining us,” he said with a smile. “Ok,” Phoenix answered, just wait til our guests leave.”

Victoria and Jerry kissed Phoenix goodbye as the door to the plane opened as a rush of hot air hit them in the face.

“Welcome to Nassau, I am James,” said the tall dark man. I will take you to the Atlantis where you can freshen up and meet Mr. Hugo for lunch.

The ride to the Atlantis was in a plain white van… Ford or Chevy, didn’t matter. “Hugo likes to be discrete. Although he is extremely wealthy, there’s no reason to flaunt it with fancy cars or luxury that could cause jealousy or other problems with the outside world,” Victoria explained to Jerry.

The Atlantis was as fantastic as it looked in all the TV commercials that Jerry has seen through the years. As they entered the large lobby, the couple saw the check-in line with four or five groups waiting to check in.

“Welcome back Miss Hargrave,” came a voice from behind. As the couple turned, they were greeted by a tall thin blonde woman. “Good to see you again, Diana,” replied Victoria. Diana introduced herself to Jerry with a firm handshake and handed them two room cards. “Your bags will be in your room in about ten minutes, Mr. Hugo will be here for lunch at 1:00, meanwhile free to freshen up and relax.” She continued, “I hope you find everything is to your liking, she continued. Jerry looked down to see just a hint of cleavage peeking out of her blouse and noted her award-worthy ass when she turned to walk them to the elevator.

Again, reading his mind Victoria leaned in and said “not everything at the buffet is available” followed by a peck on the cheek. How DID she do that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Victoria and Jerry were waiting at the bar at the Royal Bahamian restaurant when Hugo arrived precisely at 1:00. Although he had never seen a picture of his mysterious man, Jerry knew from the way he carried himself… The shaven head and square shoulders; the clothes he was wearing, from the custom shirt to the Rolex watch, that this was Hugo. Understated, but rich.

Jerry was pleased that he had the physical advantage of nearly three inches in height. He was suddenly glad that Mike had dragged him out for a shopping trip in Fort Lauderdale in preparation for this trip. His tall sculpted body was apparent under his Tommy Bahama shirt. His new shorts revealed his muscled hairy legs, but most important was the outline of the perfect penis … lurking in its soft state, just waiting for an excuse to show itself.

The conversation was easy, and the food was delicious. As they overlooked the ocean, Jerry glanced at Victoria as she spoke freely, easily handling both men. She was absolutely beautiful as the sun shined through her blouse. He could tell that she was braless by the clear outline of her upturned breasts and just a hint of her nipples poking against the fabric. Jerry had to calm himself down… no need to reveal the monster lurking below the table at the wrong time. Understated, he remembered, is the key.

At the end of lunch, Hugo said in a perfect English accent “It was lovely to meet you, Jerry.” Without asking Victoria, he added “Victoria and I will be spending the afternoon together.” It was clear that Jerry was not invited to join them. “I’ve arranged for an Atlantis Platinum Card for your use this afternoon. You’ll have access to the fitness center, spa and all other facilities. Food and drink is included, at my expense.”

Although he didn’t like being told where to go (or not in this case) he politely answered “Thank you, that is very generous of you.”

“You’ll be met by the same white van that brought you from the airport this morning to bring you to my home for dinner. Please be in the lobby at 8:00. Dress code is casual, what you’re wearing will be fine. If you need fresh clothing, the card I gave you is accepted at any of the stores within the resort.”

As the three of them stood in front of the restaurant, a black Jeep was brought up for the couple. “Enjoy the afternoon,” Victoria said. In an effort to reassert his position, Jerry stepped in front of Hugo and kissed Victoria on the lips while casually cupping her ass with his right hand as he helped her into the doorless open vehicle. As Hugo walked around to the driver’s seat, Victoria whispered “relax, Jer. This isn’t a contest. The afternoon is yours, do what you want with it,” giving Jerry the clear signal that Victoria would be between the sheets.

“Have fun,” he said in a somewhat defeated manner as the Jeep headed away from the restaurant.

With six hours until dinner, Jerry hit the gym for an hour before going to the pool. He could feel eyes on his body… honeymooners, young moms and single women all checked out the eye candy as Jerry entered the pool area and found the perfect spot between the pool and bar. He removed his shirt and headed for the bar causing more turned heads from men and women alike. Jerry traded his Platinum Card for a margarita, noticing a woman that he had seen at the gym earlier.

At the bar, Jerry spotted a cute petite brunette that he had checked out at the gym. Before he could figure out how to approach her, she walked around the bar and introduced herself. “My name’s Jen,” she started, “nice workout.”

“Yeah, good workout,” he replied. Jerry, the name’s Jerry,” he said flashing his best smile as he offered her a drink… actually they had a few before heading for the pool to cool off. As Jen dove in, he couldn’t help noticing her olive skin, curvy hips and defined arms. After a quick swim, they headed back for Jerry’s chair when Jerry excused himself to use the bathroom.

Jerry was peeing into the urinal when he heard Jen’s voice behind him. “Wow, it’s bigger than I thought it would be as she came up behind him and held his fat cock as he finished peeing. “Come here, “she offered as she led him into the oversized handicapped stall. “I’ve signed a virginity pledge, and my rule is that I will not allow a penis to penetrate my body anywhere, even one as gorgeous as yours… but I’ve become quite good with my hands, let me show you,” as she sat on the toilet and started massaging Jerry’s cock and balls. “mmm, you’re a big one, aren’t you,” she said as if Jerry’s cock was not part of the rest of his body. With amazing expertise, Jen rubbed the bottom of the growing organ, watching it thicken and lengthen with every beat of his heart. Fatter, longer, thicker… when would it stop she asked herself. Jen took her right hand and wrapped it around the fat shaft moving up and down with pain-staking slowness. She licked her left hand coating it with saliva and massaged Jerry’s massive balls until he was moaning out loud. Over the next few minutes, she quickened her pace and then stopped completely just as Jerry reached the edge of orgasm, leaving him on the precipice before backing off and starting over again with slow, deliberate pumps. Next, she removed her hand from his balls and concentrated on the sweet spot where the fat mushroom head met the fat column of flesh. “mmmm, so bigggg,” she repeated over and over as she made small round circles in that special spot. Following her no-penetration rule, she stuck out her pierced tongue and licked the bubbling pre-cum from his massive tip.

“Wow, I’ve jerked a hundred guys and nobody has lasted this long. Nobody has been this big, this fat, this spectacular. Come on big boy, give me a gift. Show me what’s in those fat, juicy balls.” With that comment, she went back to jerking his shaft with blindingly fast motions and within a minute Jerry erupted all over her bathing suit and the tops of her breasts. Her body, he thought. I haven’t seen her body.

After calming down a bit, Jerry asked Jen if non-penetration include fingers and tongues? “Oh no, that’s not a rule for me. Fingers, tongues and toys are encouraged.” Having gotten the green light, Jerry peeled off Jen’s suit, admiring her curves and wonderful full ass. He kissed her deeply as if they had been lovers for years and massaged her hairless pussy with two fingers that barely fit inside Jen’s virgin pussy. Juices immediately flowed as he expertly manipulated Jen to two quick orgasms.

As she finished, he saw a man on the other side of the closed stall peeking in at the action, jerking his small dick. He locked eyes with the other man as his breathing quickened and lifted Jen so he could see the moons of her ass cheeks as an extra stimulant. As the stranger reached orgasm, Jerry moved her aside and showed the jerking man his massiveness, asserting his superiority as the man left three small spurts on the bathroom floor… nothing like the massive loads that Jerry produced.

The couple dressed and straightened their clothes and Jerry saw the huge cum stain in the middle of Jen’s bathing suit and suggested that she head right for the pool to clean herself off. The two laughed and as they exited the bathroom, the man ran to the urinal to pretend he was peeing. When they left the bathroom, Jen said “Oh, shit. That was my dad in the bathroom! I hope he didn’t hear anything!” Jerry thought it best for everyone not to reveal what dad was doing. Neither Jen nor her dad knew that he was coming while looking as his daughter’s ass, or that his daughter was jerking off strangers in the men’s room, but he got a secret thrill of besting her father, even if he didn’t know it was happening.

Once in the pool, Jen explained that she was in grad-school in Boston and that her parents flew her down for the weekend to celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary. Jerry told Jen that he was in the Bahamas on business… not a complete lie despite the fact that he was currently unemployed. He then excused himself, telling her he had work to do before his dinner meeting.

After showering in his hotel suite, Jerry headed down to the designer stores in the lobby to buy some new clothes for the night. In just under an hour of shopping, Jerry looked awesome, and Hugo got the bill. Not bad, he thought.

Just like clockwork, the white van rolled up at the front entrance of the resort at 8:00 sharp. James emerged and opened the back door for Jerry. As they headed for Hugo’s house, Jerry’s thought about that lay ahead for the evening. This should be interesting….

As the gates in front of the house swung open automatically and the van entered the property, Jerry glanced at the large house, multi-car garage and other buildings with awe. When he heard that Hugo was wealthy, he had no idea of how wealthy he was.

Victoria greeted Jerry in a floor-length green sundress that offset her red hair perfectly. Again, she was braless and a hint of her nipples showed through the semi-sheer fabric. “Hi, I hope you enjoyed your day,” she said as she approached Jerry, giving him a warm kiss on the lips. “You look great, what did you do today?’

Jerry recounted his afternoon, leaving out the time he spent alone with Jen. No need to flaunt the fact that he was with someone else, although he’d bet good money that Victoria had been with Hugo.

“Hugo is finishing up a few things and will be joining us in a bit. Let me show you the house,” said Victoria said as she took Jerry’s hand and leading him down the hallway. As they turned into the first room on the left, she said “this is the library… oh, fuck it. I’ve missed you” she breathed as she turned and kissed Jerry on the mouth, winding her tongue with his. As the couple’s kiss heated up, her hand traveled down his new silk shirt, opening buttons as she traveled further down. “Mmmm, I love your pecs and six-pack…” Next came the belt, button and zipper as Jerry’s shorts hit the floor. “And I love this too,” she said wrapping her hand around Jerry’s rapidly hardening manhood. “We don’t have much time, she moaned.”

Jerry picked Vicky up as if she weighed nothing and carried her to the soft leather couch on the other side of the room. “My turn,” he said as he lifted the dress over her head. He was expecting no bra, but was surprised to discover that she was totally nude underneath the garment. “Wow,” was all he could mutter.

He laid her down on the couch, and starting at her ankles kissed her… with tantalizing slowness up her right leg until he was just about an inch from her warm pussy. He then went back down to her left ankle and started the journey upward again. By the time he reached her left knee, Victoria grabbed his head and placed it between her legs, grinding her wetness against his lips. Getting the subtle clue, Jerry worked his tongue in slow circles around her hardened clit, teasing her with small circular motions that made her claw her nails into his back. Finally, he dove in, fucking her with his tongue. This was nothing compared to the size of the cock which was to follow. As she exploded in orgasm, he raised himself up to kiss her, sharing her juices with her as the couple kissed. When he was in position, he entered her hot pussy with the first few inches of his cock. Instead of backing off, Victoria raised her ass from the couch, swallowing more of his impressive girth with each stroke. Within a few minutes the two hit their stride, meeting each other stroke for stroke. After three crashing orgasms, Jerry’s breathing quickened as he approached his own zenith. “Quick, pull out,” she said as she climbed from underneath Jerry and took his cock into her mouth, swallowing him to the root. As she snaked her tongue out to lick his balls, Jerry erupted sending jet after jet of scalding cum into Victoria’s throat.

As this exchange was happening, a tiny camera recorded the event, and Hugo sat on the other side of the mansion watching the live feed.

Thanks for the compliments... I've gone way out on a limb. Now I have to find a way to wrap this story up so it makes sense. Meanwhile, I'm just having fun... ENJOY!

Hugo’s master suite had glass doors that opened to the pool and ocean beyond. Aside from a huge luxurious bathroom, and walk-in closets that were larger than most people’s bedrooms was a discrete door that lead to his private office. Sitting atop his antique oak desk was a lap top, linked wirelessly to a wall-mounted flat screen.

Hugo sat motionless in his expensive leather chair mindlessly massaging his cock through his robe watching the scene unfold within his house. This would be a great addition to his extensive library of porn. He knew Victoria was beautiful, having explored every inch of her body for the past few years, but Jerry was new to him. His ripped chest, strong arms and washboard abs were impressive… but his penis, this was not a cock, dick, weenie or anything else to him… something this big could only be called a penis he thought as he watched Jerry drive his organ into Victoria’s sex over and over again with skill and motion that could only be called spectacular.

Hugo knew the look in Jerry’s eye. He had it himself during countless board meetings and conferences. It was the look of a commander… a man in control and on top, the thought, chuckling to himself as he saw that Jerry was on top of Victoria. What a wonderful couple. Hugo’s thoughts were interrupted by a phone call from his assistant, reminding him that he was meeting Victoria and Jerry on the patio in fifteen minutes. Time to get dressed, he told himself as he shut down the video and locked his office.

Vicki and Jerry were standing on the patio admiring the view of sun as it started to set when Hugo emerged from the house dressed in a white shirt and white pants… understated, once again. On Hugo’s arm was a short woman – maybe five feet tall, narrow shoulders and a long blonde ponytail that trailed down below her hips, resting on her firm ass. Like Hugo, this woman was dressed in all white from head to toe. A large green emerald sat between her impressive cleavage.

“Hello again, Jerry, “started Hugo. I hope your afternoon was a wonderful as ours was,” he continued looking directly at Victoria, once as again as if the couple were alone. Turning to the short blonde, he continued, “Gretchen Michaels runs my North American Operations. She will be joining us for dinner.”

“Good evening Jerry, it is a pleasure meeting you.” As Jerry returned her firm handshake, he noticed two things. First, her green eyes matched the emerald she was wearing. Second was the firmness of her large breasts as her small body moved with the hand shake.

After a few rounds of drinks, the four of them were invited to the other end of a patio where the first course of dinner had been laid out, along with glasses full of wine. The butler read the menu, explaining each course and wine chosen to enhance the flavor of what was to be served. “Jerry, this is wonderful, but have no doubt; I enjoy a good sausage pizza and beer whenever I’m in New York, cheese steak in Philadelphia and hot dogs on the grill. Tonight, we dine. Enjoy. To old friends and new,” he said has he raised his crystal glass.

Hugo dominated the dinner conversation, explaining how he had accumulated wealth by investing wisely in the formation of the Internet and then putting that money into various investments in developing countries around the world. Lately, he was most interested in “green energy,” with controlling or significant investments in everything from wind power and solar to geothermal technology and alternative transportation. He enjoyed being a player behind the scenes… not in the spotlight like Trump or Gates, but equally as big in either of their fields.

All throughout this monologue, Gretchen sat in rapt attention; seemingly hanging on Hugo’s every word. As the main course was cleared, Hugo excused himself for being so rude, and asked Jerry to tell them about himself. During Jerry’s discussion of his career, Gretchen’s attention turned to Jerry with laser-like attention equal the attention she had paid to Hugo.

Dinner was over, and Hugo invited his three guests to return to the private room of Club Casino back at the Atlantis where they spent the next three hours in the private high-rollers area of the casino. A velvet rope separated the “typical” high rollers from Hugo’s party, which included his three dinner guests and about a dozen other men and women who sat around tables moving piles of chips between each other, and between the players and the house. Craps were shot for thousands a throw, poker hands worth more than most people made in a year.

Jerry was invited to sit at Hugo’s table, and offered up $200 from his wallet. As Hugo’s guest, he was given credit enabling him to start play with $2,000. The deal was that Hugo would get 90% of whatever Jerry ended up with at the end of the night. “No downside, my friend, if you bust I lose my investment.

Two hours into the playing, Jerry was feeling like a king, up just over $10,000, but fifteen minutes later, he was back down to $3,000. Time to quit, he thought to himself, cashing out and giving Hugo $2,700 based on their agreement.

“Jerry, I would like to put my $2,700 up on one roll of the dice, if you roll even, you lose your $300, but if you roll odd, you win my $2,700” offered Hugo. With balls to match the size of his cock, Jerry took the bait and threw the dice. As the crowd watched, Jerry threw the dice and rolled a total of 3. With a big smile he watched as Hugo pulled a fist full of bills from his pocket and counted out $3,000. Hugo shook his hand and bid the group a good night. “Come with me, dear,” he said to Victoria.

“Gretchen, perhaps you would like to join Jerry for a nightcap at the Dolphin Club,” Hugo suggested. Jerry marveled at his complete control of the situation… the women, the home, the island and the money.

“That would be lovely,” replied Gretchen.

Following several rounds of drinks, Jerry took Gretchen’s hand and led her to a dark corner of the bar where he sat down first before guiding her onto his lap. Wrapping his arms around her neck, he gave Gretchen a gentle kiss on the neck, followed by a trail of kisses that ended next to the emerald that lay between her breasts. “I’ve been told,” she started breathlessly, “that I possess one of the finest pairs of natural breasts in existence. Men and women both marvel and gaze with envy and jealousy. You will have the pleasure of seeing and enjoying my breasts and the rest of me tonight, but you will have to wait. I enjoy late night swims, so I suggest we take a dip in the pool.”

Gretchen went to the house phone and made a quick call, and then motioned Jerry to follow her. “I’ve arranged for a private swim in one of the resort’s private pools, come with me.”

Following her lead, Jerry exited the building to an awaiting golf cart. The couple drove across the complex, passing a security guard standing about 30 yards from the pool entry where a security guard let the couple pass, keeping his back to the pool to allow for their privacy. Climbing out the cart, Gretchen said “now, where were we?”

“Right about here,” Jerry said, taking Gretchen into his arms while kissing her deeply. As they kissed, Jerry put his strong hand on her back, pressing Gretchen’s tits into his hard chest. Gretchen unbuttoned Jerry’s shirt, moaning “nice” as his broad muscular chest was exposed. Jerry picked her up and removed her white skirt and panties. He laid her on a lounge chair and dove between her legs, tasting the hot juices that ran from her well trimmed blonde pussy. Her pussy flaps were full and long, and the couple enjoyed the fact that Jerry could easily tease and suck each of her generous flaps. After cumming once, Gretchen pushed Jerry off of her body and said “time to cool off,” as she removed her shirt and dove into the pool wearing only her bra. He watched as she swam to the further end of the pool. As she emerged he was awed by her beautiful body and long hair… but especially her breasts and the hard light pink nipples that were showing through the sheer, wet fabric.

“What are you waiting for Jer,” she asked. Not waiting for a second invitation, Jerry removed his shorts and dove in after her. Now it was her turn. “Oh, my” she said, as she saw Jerry’s half-hard rod through the sheer fabric. “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours,” she offered.

“Ladies first,” he replied as she removed her bra, finally revealing one of the most spectacular sets of tits Jerry had ever seen.

“You weren’t kidding,” he said as he bent down to kiss Gretchen deeply as he cupped her overflowing breasts and pink nipples. As he bent further to suck on her breasts and zero in on her upturned nipples, she said “how’d you know… keep going.” Jerry followed directions, nursing on Gretchen’s perfect orbs until she screamed out in orgasm. He had never met a woman who could cum this way.

“Your turn big boy,” she offered as she wrapped her hand around Jerry’s fat meat. “Very impressive, she said as she looked him in the eye, a real match for my tits.” Gretchen pulled and massaged Jerry’s huge cock until it reached full hardness. Fully prepped, Gretchen swam to the steps, leaning back and offering her tits to him. “They’re all yours tonight.”

Jerry lost no time before following Gretchen placing his cock between her tits. Using the wetness of the pool, he wrapped her beauties around his shaft and fucked her tit cave like it was a tight pussy. The feeling was incredible. Sex outside in a private pool, cock encased in an amazing set of tits by a woman who made a good try at matching his dominance. Gretchen stuck her tongue out, circling her tongue around his mushroom head, poking his pee-hole with sweeping motions. Continuing this for several minutes, she reached around him and inserted a finger into his ass. Massaging Jerry’s prostate, she was soon rewarded with several ropes of molten cum.

After cooling off in the pool for several minutes, Gretchen wrapped her arms around Jerry, kissing him deeply. “Let’s go back to your room. I want you inside me.”

As the couple made their way back to Jerry’s suite, a warm breeze blew from the ocean cooling their bodies from the heat of the pool and the sex, and the air conditioned elevator cooled them even further. Gretchen was quite a sight to see, with her wet shirt clinging to her bare breasts, a sight that did not go unnoticed by the three guys who shared half of the elevator ride to the top floor with Jerry and his hot woman.

As they entered the room, Jerry could hear a distinct humming noise coming from the other side of the suite. “Alice is the best,” commented Gretchen; “she drew a tub for us. Jerry watched as Gretchen peeled off her damp clothing and headed for the luxurious bathroom. “Join me hon, it’s wonderful.”

Following the warming bath, the couple toweled each other off and headed for the overstuffed king size bed. “As I was saying at the pool, I need you inside me. I want to feel that monster open me wide and fill me as I’ve never been filled before.”

“My pleasure,” Jerry replied, as he climbed atop Gretchen’s fine body, nursing at her fabulous breasts as he stroked her clit with the underside of his massive phallus. Between the boob work and teasing of her sex, Gretchen was begging Jerry to fuck her. He entered ever so slowly. Within two minutes he had four thick inches inside her. She wrapped her and around the more than seven inches that remained outside and moaned “I’m gonna loooove this,” as she pushed her pelvis upwards to capture more of Jerry’s penis.

“Not so fast,” Jerry replied, recapturing this dominance. “You’ll have me when I am done teasing you. I want you climbing the walls, begging me to fill you up.” The teasing continued… four inches, then six, then back to two before her removed his bursting cock and started teasing Gretchen’s clit yet again. “Fuck me, she asked.”

“Here’s a sample,” Jerry replied pushing eight fat inches into her dripping snatch… pistoning in and out, but never deeper than the eight inches that he was allowing her to have.

“Fuck me or I’ll kill you” Gretchen said through gritted teeth.

“What a way to go,” replied Jerry.

“Oh yes, it would be. I don’t think you can handle my pussy,” she said trying to regain the advantage.

After pulling out, Jerry demanded “On all fours.” Dutifully, she complied, wiggling her wonderful ass at him. Taking hold of her perfect, pendulous breasts, Jerry buried himself completely as Gretchen screamed out “SO FUCKING HUGE, Fuck me with your horse meat.” He had her and knew it and fucked her for ten minutes in that position before she asked to ride him.

As he lay on his back, Gretchen lowered her gaping, hot, wet cunt onto Jerry’s spear. When fully impaled she began milking from within, delivering an inter-vaginal hand job like none he had ever had. Within minutes he erupted inside her, filling Gretchen with spasm after spasm of hot, wet cum. The two kissed deeply as she de-cocked and lay down. The two fell asleep in each other’s arms until the sun rose the next morning.

Coffee came early. As the room service waiter left the room, the couple drank coffee and Gretchen read the paper. Dressed in one of Jerry’s shirts, Gretchen went out onto the balcony to enjoy the early morning sun. Suddenly, a stout woman, about 40 years old came out and said “excuse me, I couldn’t help overhearing you last night. “Did you say “horse cock?”

“As a matter of fact I did,” she replied with a satisfied smile.

“Any way I could see it? My husband is in the shower, and I would never cheat, but I have been fascinated ever since I heard you scream that out.”

Gretchen went back into the room and Jerry came out about a minute later. “Good morning, sorry if we disturbed you.”

“Quite the contrary, I hate to ask but could I see? I told your…. girlfriend that I will not cheat on my husband but would love to see your penis.”

As Jerry moved his robe aside exposing his cock, the stranger put her hands inside her panties and masturbated to a quick orgasm. “Gotta go, hubby’s getting out of the shower, thanks!"

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
I

To wrap up this story and give it somewhere to go you can have Hugo use his desire for "green companies" and buy up "green rents" and put Jerry in charge so he can then fuck over Christine and/or just plain fuck her and all come full cirlcle back to PrintMarks and re-engage that story line from another aspect.

That's where I was headed phonehome.... figuring out how to get there with the best twists.... stay tuned.