What a DICK!

Hey Iscream,
Great story. Liked all the details, the build up, the action, the twist.
You're a good writer and I look forward to more.
X

Jerry awoke the next morning alone in his bed and as eyes opened he remembered the night before… how he smashed the windshield of Bob’s car as he drove off in Deb’s new car… and how his boss Renee, and her boss (and dad), AJ Marks caught up to him just after he destroyed the windshield of Bob’s car, which actually belonged to the company.

Renee had pulled him aside and told him to go home and sleep off whatever was angering him. Now as he got up to make some coffee, his Blackberry buzzed as a new message arrived. “MY OFFICE, 8:30; DON’T BE LATE.”

Jerry arrived at the office at 8:15 to make sure he was there on time. He wore a tie and looked great. Clean shaven, square jaw and sculpted body… pronounced lump in his pants.
He saw Renee as soon as he entered the office. Black suit that showed just enough cleavage and leg to let the world know she was sexy without revealing all of her secrets… but Jerry knew want lay under her well cut suit and his cock jumped at the thought of her… until he closed the door and saw AJ sitting on the leather seat that faced her desk.

“Good morning Jerry, I hope you’re feeling better this morning,” started Renee. “I will make this brief. AJ has been briefed and knows the full extent of our relationship.” Jerry glanced at Mr. Marks who shot him a warm smile. Renee continued “based on your behavior at the game last night, I have no choice but to terminate the relationship between you and Print Marks.”

“Wait,” he interrupted.

“No, no waiting” she answered.

“I think we’ve been more than fair here. We are offering you a check that should cover your commissions for the expected client revenue for the next six months, but in return I need your laptop and Blackberry right now. We are giving you arrange for alternate transportation. Until then you can use your company vehicle. The commission check, which is greater than the value of the car, will be kept until you bring the car back in good condition.”

She then took a three page document from her desk that read AGREEMENT across the top. The agreement made it impossible for Jerry to sue Print Works for any wrongful termination, sexual harassment or any other claims he might have against the company. In return, the company agreed not to sue Jerry for the damage to Bob’s car, or damage to other property or sexual harassment. The last part of the agreement said that the terms of this agreement were classified and that only the three people in the room knew of the contents of this document.

Jerry looked at the check, which totaled more like a full year of pay and then signed the agreement and shook hands with Renee.

As he turned, he had almost forgotten that AJ was in the room. AJ stood, nearly 3 inches taller than Jerry and said “I know EVERYTHING that went on here. Don’t even think of talking about this, or approaching my daughter. The same ‘don’t touch’ rules apply even though you are no longer an employee. Got it?”

“Yes, sir,” replied Jerry.

“Good,” AJ said. As he reached between Jerry’s legs, he grasped the mass of his soft penis like a guy grabbing a hot dog at a barbeque, and then twisted and pulled up. As the pain shot up into Jerry’s abdomen and down through his legs, AJ leaned in against Jerry’s ear and snarled in a low voice “I am glad we’re in agreement. Now get the fuck out of here.”

AJ Mark’s anger subsided as quickly as it rose as he opened the door to the office.

As the three of them left the private office AJ turned to Jerry and shook his hand. “Thank you for your contributions to the company and best of luck,” he said, as if nothing had happened. “Yes, thank you,” followed Renee.

The whole company knew what happened after the baseball game. Conversation ceased as those near the executive office the end of Jerry’s career at Print Marks.

What’s next, Jerry thought as he rode the elevator down to the lobby.

Reactions: B_er

OK, I read all the replies and sort of "agree." But, is there something wrong with me, because I want the huge dicked stud to own the world?

Nothing wrong with that... just too many stories in which the happily married woman or attentive girlfriend tosses the current guy aside for a big penis. I like the fact that Jerry ALMOST gets there and then trips over his cock.

DirtyAngel

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really enjoyed this story, being a woman who has been with far too many egocentric, arrogant a-holes that treat people (mostly women) in any way they want, it was really nice to see this guy go down! (excuse the pun!) Then at the same time, it was also great reading some fantastic dominating sex scenes (love that - perhaps that's why I end up with aholes! lol)

Would definitely love to read some more of Jerry's sexual encounters, both him being on top and also others playing him at his own game. I think it would be good if at some point he did eventually learn a bit of humility and change his ways (what a perfect even if unrealistic ending for a gal like me to read about).

Jerry was actually enjoying some time off and decided to get on a plane to visit his brother down in Fort Lauderdale. Florida was awesome… great beaches, great food and great for hitting on women.

This was going to be a surprise, so he flew down and took a cab to Mike’s apartment. The building was amazing, all glass… soaring toward the clouds and right on the beach. After knocking on his door and finding nobody home, Jerry went down to the pool to wait for his older brother. At 30, Mike hit it big after investing in some Internet companies right out of college. When the stock doubled, split, doubled and split again, he sold. Unlike others who rode the rollercoaster up and then down again, Mike jumped off at the high point and walked away with a cool $5 million.

Jerry ducked into the lobby men’s room and changed into a bathing suit and tee shirt. Looking in the mirror, he couldn’t help admiring his body. Muscled arms and legs, washboard abs and tree-trunk legs that women and some men craved. The focal point was the long, thick dong that hung loosely in his board shorts. The reflection in the mirror made his own dick stir; he could only imagine how it affected others.

Striding out to the pool, he could see people turn and watch. The specimen had arrived, time to party. He was king again… feeling better already!

As the sun hit him, Jerry caught sight of a fantastic woman at the further end of the pool. As she lay on her back he could see the twin globes of her perfect ass baking in the sun like twin sandwich buns. Time to meet this woman, he thought.

As he watched her, he saw his brother emerge from the pool, hoisting himself up on the side of the pool. As Mike left the pool, the woman sat up, showing breasts that were barely contained by her bikini top. Hard, large nipples topped what Jerry guessed were 34dd tits.

The woman stood as Mike took her into his arms. As she wrapped her arms around his neck, his hands ran down her back, cupping the twin globes ass sitting atop her tanned legs. As the hug ended, Jerry walked across the pool deck, but not before taking off his shirt to show himself to all who were watching on the pool deck.

“Hi bro,” he started as the two men embraced.

With a look of surprise, Mike said "what are you doing here?"

"Just a surprise Mike" he said has he fist-bumped his brother and then gave him a big bear hug. "Good to see you, and who is this lovely woman?"

“Claire, this is Jerry,” Mike said. “The man, the legend, he continued they both laughed. Mike was interesting, but Claire was totally hot. The three of them chatted for a while and then went upstairs to shower and change.

The apartment was as amazing as the building, the pool and Claire. Mike grabbed a beer from the refrigerator and offered one to Jerry and Claire. “Hey, I’m gonna jump in the shower, Jer. Keep Claire company. We’ll have a few drinks and go out for dinner.”

Jerry suggested that they sit on the patio. He admired the view as he allowed her to exit the apartment first – the two half-moons of her ass just inches from his growing cock. It had been nearly a week since he came… Deb was gone and the job loss and getting set up had distracted him so his balls were full of hot cream that was reaching its boiling point.

“Nice view” he offered.

“Yeah, the view of the beach from the 10th floor is amazing! You should see the sunrises.” Claire answered, missing the true meaning of the “view” comment.

As they sat opposite each other, he noticed Claire’s hard nipples poking through her bikini top, and couldn’t stop wondering… real or fake tits. Hmmm

The small talk continued for about five minutes until Claire went inside to get two more beers. Jerry quickly adjusted his shorts and leaned back in the chair awaiting Claire’s return.

“Thanks,” he said as she handed him a cold bottle of Sam Adams. Her cleavage was perfect he thought as he caught the corner of a light pink areola peeking out of the side of Claire’s bikini top. He was sure she had no idea… or did she?

The conversation continued… work, how Claire met Mike, where they went to college and more until Claire looked down and saw Jerry’s fat mushroom head resting on the chair cushion within his bathing suit. She stopped talking as her eyes followed the shaft back to where it disappeared inside his board shorts. It seemed to be growing and then it pulsed with Jerry’s heartbeat.

"You go next Claire, I want to hang with my brother," Jerry offered. With an ever-expanding cock, he could hardly stand up at this point. As both men looked on, Claire went back into the apartment.

Claire was gone for about 10 minutes when Jerry got the urge to pee. He was on this third beer and the 'recycling' as he called it had begun.

Jerry stepped into the air conditioned apartment and went into the bathroom off the hallway. He could hear the shower running in the bathroom that backed his... apparently a private bath right off the master bedroom.

Holding his weighty cock in his right hand, the stream of piss started and by the time he was done the shower had turned off. He imagined Claire standing naked at the mirror, drying her body… maybe taking a bit longer than usual between her legs. He closed his eyes and pictured her. He thought about her shaven pussy with lips just barely peeking out between her legs… maybe a wisp of blonde hair that matched the hair on her head.

As his thoughts wondered, his cock grew thicker and longer. He felt his balls… filled with nearly a weeks’ worth of cum… more than he had stored since he was a teenager. Jerry stopped and found some hand lotion on the counter and coated his hand, sliding it slowly up and down the impressive length of his massive cock. Just looking at his monster could get him off. Watching himself stroke while thinking of Claire’s naked body was causing those warm and wonderful feelings as his cock grew ever thicker. He knew just how to work this perfect machine he had between his legs. Back and forth… back and forth… until the pressure built and he shot rope after rope of hot, searing cum into the toilet.

Meanwhile, Claire needed a hair clip that she had left in the hall bathroom before going to the pool and had pushed the door opened just as he came. “Oh shit,” she said in her surprise. Jerry turned toward the noise at the door, the last rope of cum landed just above Clair’s right knee. He was shocked and embarrassed. All she could think as she saw that giant, spewing python was, What a Dick!