Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Quickly, heart racing, I turn on the shower.
Totally awesome chapter, sooo hard reading that!
FUCK

It’s cold water. At this point I don’t care. I need to wash this piss off of me and get to the door!

Fuck, I can’t believe I am racing to open the door for an 18 year old. I can’t have him pissed off at me. Every time I do something that upsets him, he’s found a way to make things worse!

Wash

Water in my mouth. Swish it around. Spit.

I run the water over my head, shaking it. Jesus, it’s cold!

With my eyes closed, as I shake my head, I reach over and turn off the shower. I open my eyes. Matt is standing in the doorway to the bathroom. I freeze.

Left hand on the controls for the shower. Me slightly bent forward, water dripping off of me.

Shit. There’s no expression on his face. I can’t tell what he is thinking.

“Knees,” he says, calmly.

My body takes over and instantly obeys. I hear a splash as my knees hit the shower floor. My hands snap back behind my back. My head lifts up slightly. My legs are spread slightly as I feel the head of my cock hit the tile on the shower floor.

Fuck

Fucking Army training. Instant obedience to his command. No, that’s not true. He’s been commanding me from day one. And I’ve been obeying. Fuck. He’s in my subconscious and my body instantly obeyed him when he showed up off guard.

At least some part of me knew what to do.

Shit, really, Jim?

“Sir, good morning,” I say, look at him. He’s wearing a green t-shirt that is conforming to his body. He has on a pair of running shorts that I haven’t seen him wear before. He’s bulging to the left. I notice that his legs are slightly hairy. His legs have some great definition from his years of running. He has on his running shoes and socks that come up to his ankle.

He walks over to me, still quiet, and stands in front of me. I am looking right at him and I still can’t read him! Fuck, I’ve instantly assessed interrogation targets with a 90% accuracy rating.

But for the man who owns me, I can’t read him. crap. I feel my hear start to beat faster. As he stands there, looking down at me. How can I please him better, if I can’t read him?

Really, Jim? You’re now trying to please him?

Yes, I am. I can’t take his punishments anymore!

“Sir?” I ask. What’s going through his mind.

“Why did I have to let myself in, boy?” He asks, looking at me. Face impassive. Fuck, he’d make a good interrogator.

“I, uh, was in the shower, Sir.” Obviously. “We woke up early. We lost track of time,” I say. “I normally take my shower while Char is sleeping.” Fuck, he can’t know that I was trying to wash off my piss, while he was at the door. He already likes it. Fuck, he’ll make that a morning staple!

He just stands there. Impassive. His bulge is getting bigger. Fuck. It’s snaking down to the opening. He’s getting turned on.

This I know how to handle.

“Let me help you, Sir,” I say as I slowly bring my hands from behind my back. Are they shaking? I am waiting for him to say no. Not hearing that, I get more confident. I put my hands on his shorts and slowly work them down.

His pubes start to show. I lean forward and start to lick them. I put my nose in them and take a deep breath. Smelling his musk. The top of his shaft is now showing. I start to work my way down his shaft as more and more of his cock is exposed.

It’s getting harder. I’m making it get harder. I feel a warm fuzzy in my chest. I am doing that! As his shorts get to his head, I move to capture it as soon as it’s free. Which I do! I hear his slight intake of breath as I start to lick his head.

I keep sliding his shorts down. As soon as they get to his ankles, he puts his hands on my shoulders, slowly pumping his cock in and out of my mouth. He lifts his left leg up and I slide his shorts over his foot. He puts his leg down and I repeat that with his right leg.

He stands back up and places his hands behind my head, interlocking the fingers. I am still holding on to his shorts. I start to fold them. I still remember his exact words from Wednesday:

“Never drop my clothing on the floor like it’s a rag. Pick it up, fold it, and set it down.”

He unlocks his fingers and caresses my head. He obviously is pleased that I remembered that. I go down further on his cock. I feel it hit the back of my throat. I set down his shorts, beside him. I bring my hands up to his balls.

I take my index finger of my left hand and start to stroke the backside of his balls. My right snakes behind him and works its way into his ass crack. I try to remember what Char did to me.

That gets a gasp of air from him. Encouraged, I suck more into my mouth. I relax my throat a little and he starts to get into my throat. I gag a little. I try to control it. It makes me remember that very first time when I couldn’t control my gag reflex. Fuck, was it only three days ago? I run my right hand into his ass crack. He spreads his legs apart and I get into his crack more. I am running my fingers up and down his crack. Then, I find his hole.

He thrusts into my throat as soon as I touch his hole. Another gasp escaping his mouth. He thrusts deeper into my throat. I am gagging more. I feel my mouth fill up. It has to be my throat slime. I slosh it around his cock. I feel that big vein under his cock. Damn, Char’s right.

That’s so sexy to feel.

I grab his balls in my left hand and start to squeeze them. He moans and tightens his hands on my head. He starts to pump faster into my mouth. Deeper. I’m gagging more.

I play with his hole. Rubbing my fingers over it. Every time I do, he thrusts into me harder. Making me gag more. He starts to pull out. I’m breathing fast, but not uncontrollably. I see his cock slimy from my throat.

I did that! A sense of pride fills me.

Then he slides in deeper than before.

I gag again. I feel my mouth fill up. It’s starting to come out of my mouth. He pulls back. I catch my breath. I remove my right hand from his hole and bring up to catch that slime. Coating my fingers. I squeeze his balls slightly harder and he goes deeper into me.

This time I mistime his thrust and my throat isn’t as open as it should be. I gag harder and more comes out of my mouth.

“Shiiiiitttttt,” he breaths. “That’s so fucking warm, boy. This is pure heaven.”

I feel an immense swelling of pride as I hear that. I get excited and want to please him more. I dive harder onto his cock. Getting more into my throat. This time I control the gagging and he goes deeper.

Then, with my slime covered fingers in his ass crack, I find his hole. I start to finger it. Matt get’s up on his toes.

“Oh my God,” he breaths! He pulls out.

As he slides back in, I shove my slimy finger up his ass.

“SHIT!!” He shouts, as he pulls me deeper onto his cock. I start to finger his ass like Char did mine.

He starts to power fuck my face. I hear myself. It sounds like GLORPH. Every time I hear that.

GLORPH - He goes deep into my throat.

GLORPH – He comes out of my mouth.

That sound echoes in the shower stall.

My left hand is still squeezing his balls. HARD. My finger is going in and out of his hole. I am gagging too much. I feel it coming up my throat. Out of my mouth. Crap, back out of my nose.

GLORPH – my throat is contracting.

GLORPH – my throat is being opened wide as he goes deeper into me.

I feel the searing pain of it in my nose. He’s still fucking my mouth non-stop. Going deeper. My eyes are watering. I can’t breathe as I can now feel his pubes with my nose. When I feel that, I shove another finger is his ass.

“FUCCCCKKKKKK!” He yells, drawing it out. Pulling me deeper. I’m so close to deep throating him! I work past the pain. I force more of it into my mouth. I piston fuck his hole with my fingers. I squeeze his balls.

Everything is draining out of my mouth. I’m constantly gagging on his cock. Then, I feel his pubes on my lips.

When I feel that, I feel that white wall of pleasure, wash over me.

When I feel that, I feel my own cock get hard!

I’m no longer caring if it’s hard or not.

The pleasure is overwhelming.

I see that bike pump in my mind’s eye.

Inflating. More and more.

Then, I feel it.

That vein of his. Pulsating. I match his pulse with my fingers in his ass.

“SHIT!” He wraps both his arms around my head. Trapping it as he, dick fully in my throat, still tries to go deeper as he cums. “SHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT”

That bike pump in my mind is inflating more.

More.

The more it inflates, the deeper that pleasure gets!

A few more moments and it will explode! I feel like I am going to explode!

Matt is still balls deep in my throat.

I’m feeling his cock swell with each load he shoots.

So close!

He is still on his toes.

Getting closer!

I’m still finger fucking him.

I’m almost there. I’m going to blast my cum across the room!

Matt pulls himself out of me.

The pleasure starts to go away!

NONONONONONONONONONO – it can’t go away! I have to shoot! Please, God, let me shoot!

I try to keep him in my mouth. But I am so lost in trying to keep the pleasure there, that he is able to pull out.

The bike pump deflates.

My fingers slip from his ass.

The pleasure is still there but fading.

He falls to the floor.

It’s gone.

NO!

I fall to my hands and knees. Juice, slime, spit, all dripping from my open mouth and nose. So close. So fucking close to orgasm. And it was denied!

The pain in my nose is still there. I can’t breathe through it. I have to take deep gasps from my mouth. Every breath out, more drips out of my mouth.

That mental image of a bike pump is gone.

So is the pleasure. I was so fucking close! It was building!

Fuck!

So close!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

“Fuck,” Matt breathes. “What the Hell was that?”

Reactions: pussylicker6996247

laptoper

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Truth be told I see a bit of myself in all 3 of the men.
I enjoy being dominant, but there is also a part of me that likes to surrender also. And then there is the part, like Josh that is somewhat apart from most others around me, that gets let out when I go to the gay sauna and fuck 10 men in one evening. I seldom bottom, but enjoy it when I find someone with the right cock for me that turns me on.I really relate to Jim`s self talk too, both the part of himself that is horrified and the part that knows himself deeper down too. Great writing, thanks again.

Reactions: JD07 and Sklar

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“Fuck,” Matt breathes. He’s on his knees, hands posting behind him. That giant cock of his is about two thirds erect. And it’s still leaking. It spasms every now and then. “I never thought I would find someone who could deep throat me. The girls that tried could only lick the head. You took the whole fucking thing!”

“Yes, sir,” I gasp. My voice is sounding a bit odd. Deeper.

No shit. You just had an eight by eight inch cock fully stuffed down your throat.

I know! I’m feeling immensely proud of myself. I did it. I finally did it. Maybe now that I’ve done that, Matt will drop this blackmail crap. He’s gotten what he’s wanted.

“Fuck,” he says, his cock swaying back and forth. “Come do that again, boy.”

Fuck. So much for that thought.

Like you’re so disappointed.

Shut up!

Luckily, he’s not that far from me. I crawl on my hands and knees over to him. I see a grin break out on his face. Fuck, Captain Cocksucker is crawling towards that big, powerful cock of his. There’s no other way to describe it. And I am wanting it back in my throat.

Yep, not disappointed at all.

Shut UP!

I take my left hand and grab it by the base. I put my nose next to it and smell the combination of his musk and my throat slime. I move my nose from the base and slowly move up towards the head, dragging my tongue over it.

I’m rewarded with more leakage. I eagerly lap it up. He sits up and grabs me by my ears. He slowly starts to rock into my mouth. I take the head into my mouth. I rake my tongue over his head, and he jerks it back.

“I’ve never been so sensitive there,” he gasps as I keep raking his head and he keeps jerking it back. I have a firm grip on the base of his cock, so it’s not going too far. He slides deeper into my mouth and hits the back of my throat. I feel that leakage start to pool there. I lick that big fucking vein under his cock.

Fffuuuccckkk.

That’s so hot!

I start to play with his balls, and I hear his breath inhale. My other hand snakes under him and to his hole. He holds me firmly in place as he rocks back and forth. Muttering, “Fuckfuckfuckfuck.”

I can feel his cock getting harder in my mouth and hand. He pulls me off his cock. I look up at him. He spits on my face and it lands to the left of my nose. He takes his cock and runs it over that spot.

He spits again, the right side, this time, and repeats it. Every time his cock brushes my lips, I open them, wanting his cock in my mouth.

No, you don’t. You want it buried in your throat again. You want to feel that pleasure again.

You’re fucking right I do! Christ. I’ve never felt anything like that.

He runs his cock all over my face, getting it wet from my throat and his spit. Feeling the heat of it. Feeling the smoothness of his cock, then the brusque of his hair balls. I’m looking up at him. He’s still radiating power and I’m responding to it. My throat feels empty without it. That’s the power of a big, thick, cock.

I wonder if that’s what Char feels when I face fuck her?

You’ll find out tonight.

Tonight!

Fuck, that brings me back to reality.

“Sir,” I say, standing up. I hold out a hand to help him up, too. “About tonight, there’s some things I need to talk to you about, since you’ll be having sex with each of us.”

He gets up on his own, obviously not needing my help.

“You can talk to me from your knees, boy,” he says looking me in the eyes.

“You want me to be your mentor and teacher when it comes to sex, Matt. Aside from the fact you can have sex with me whenever you want, if you want to continue to have sex with the both of us, we need to talk. I don’t mentor or teach from my knees,” I say, looking him in the eyes.

This is a direct challenge to his authority over me. I honestly have zero idea on how he will take it, but I don’t break eye contact with him. There has to be a point where he listens to me and he can’t listen to me if I am always sub to him. There has to be a teacher/student relationship, too.

Really? He seems to be teaching you a lot in 4 days.

SHUT UP!

He looks directly into my eyes, not blinking.

“You will mentor from your knees if I tell you to, boy,” he says. Shit, I’m back to boy. I don’t want anymore of his punishments. I don’t!

Then why did you challenge him?

SHUT UP!

I start to open my mouth and he holds up his right index finger. Silencing me.

“Is.” Tap on chest.

“That.” Tap on chest.

“Under.” Tap on chest.

“Stood?” Tap on chest.

Never once did his eyes blink nor did mine break contact with him. Fuck, I can’t teach from my knees, but he wants me on my knees. If I don’t, what else will he do to me?

Fuck, I don’t want to find out.

I feel my knees start to bend when he says, “But, since you just gave me something of greater value, today, you can stay standing.”

My knees stop bending. Did he notice I was about to knee to him?

I cock my head a little, “I did?” Why have I been sounding stupid around him?

“You’re a smart man, Jim,” he says. “You figured out why I smiled on Wednesday. You’ll figure out what you just gave me. Now, what did you want to mentor me on?”

My mind is in a whirl. I haven’t the faintest idea what I gave him! Is it the blow job? It can’t be the blow job. He’ll be getting that as often as he wants. I had to have given him something else. He obviously thinks I did. I need to go with it before he thinks of something else to punish me for!

“Sir, let’s go to the kitchen and talk,” I say, as I reach for a towel.

“You can stay naked, Jim,” he says. “However, you can put my shorts back on me.”

I kneel down and pick up his shorts. He places his left hand on my right shoulder and lifts up his right foot. With his other hand, he is running his cock all over my face. It brushes my lips and I open them, but he is past them. I slide his shorts over his right foot. He then puts his right hand on my left shoulder, grabs his cock with his other hand, and lifts his left foot.

As I start to slide his shorts up, he starts to slowly face fuck me. Fuck, he’s leaking again. As soon as I bring his shorts to his balls, he pulls my head off his cock and I pull his shorts up and rearrange his balls, fuck they are big, too, and then stuff his semi to the left side of his shorts.

He turns around and walks out of the bathroom, I see him rearranging himself, down to the kitchen. Again, I follow him. Shit, he’s just radiating power. I’m following him in my own home.

Again!

When I get the kitchen, he is standing by the island. I grab two cups. “Sir, what would you like to drink?”

“Water,” he says. “And water for you, too.”

“Yes, sir,” I say. Normally, I have coffee, but he is still showing his dominance of me. He’s let me stand while teach, what did I give him? But he can control me in other ways. I hand him his water and grab my own and stand next time the island, too.

“So, what do you want to mentor me on, Jim?” Back to first name. I seriously need to figure out his rationale!

“I want to clarify some things, sir,” I say. “You are a virgin, correct? I’m the only one you’ve been having sex with, correct?”

“Yes,” he says. Do I detect some bitterness there? “If this is the birds and bee’s talk, I’m going to be upset with you. Dad had this talk with me years ago.”

“No, this is the reality check, talk,” I say. “Tonight, when you have sex with us, it’s going to be with no condoms because you are a virgin and both Char and I are disease free. From what you learn from her and from me, you’re going to be having sex with others. You probably have one or two girls in mind, right?”

“Condoms,” he says, avoiding the last question. Interesting. Definitely detect some bitterness there. “Every time I’ve tried a condom on, they break, because they are either too small, or it feels like I am suffocating because they are so tight. You know how thick I am past my head. I’ve tried Magnums and I can’t get them past my head.”

“So, go online,” I say. “There are companies that specialize in extra long and extra girthy cocks.”

“There are?” He asks surprised. Again, this is like the underwear question. Something that I take for granted, because of my experience, but something he has no experience with. Again, his need for a mentor is apparent.

Which is what he wants from you.

Aside from your ass and mouth.

SHUT UP! Besides, he can have my mouth. Fuck.

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“Follow me,” I say, as I grab my water and head towards my den. Suddenly, I feel good. Like I am in control. Then I realize that I am in control. I’m leading him this time. I put a little more step into my steps.

I go to my workstation and turn on the computer. Once the computer is up, I head over to my favorites and click on a link.

I step back for Matt to look around. Matt scrolls over the home page. Then takes his right hand and grabs my left. He brings it to his bulge.

“Just because you’re not on your knees, doesn’t mean you forget your duties,” he says. I can feel his bulge getting bigger.

“Yes, sir,” I say. I take my hand and run it down, into his shorts. When I feel his pubic hair, I stay there a few moments, scratching, then move down to his shaft. I slowly squeeze his cock.

“Why do you have this favorited, Jim?” he asks. “Your only fuck Char and my mom, right?”

“Yes,” I say. “However, when I am on a mission, sometimes the only way to get information is by seduction. Char understands.”

“Wait,” he says, turning around to face me. Doing so makes me have to switch grips on his cock. “You’ve had sex with other guys, then?”

“What?” I ask, astonished. “No. These were all with women. Part of my job is to do what’s necessary. Seduction is part of it.” I wonder if he will ask the next, obvious, question, then.

“Does that mean Dad has done that, too?” He asks, right on que.

“Yes,” I say. “I’m pretty sure Lisa knows about it, too.”

For a moment, he loses that confident, domineering aura, as he wrestles with that thought. This looks like the Matt that grew up here. Although, I am impressed with the more dominant Matt, too. I can’t even think of him as looking a bit feminine, anymore.

When did that change happen?

Probably when he was balls deep in your throat, Captain Cocksucker.

SHUT UP

But, yeah, probably then.

“Speaking of mom,” Matt says, radiating power, again. Fuck, that’s amazing. “Dad is coming home, not this Monday, but the following Monday. You need to have sex with her next Friday or the weekend. I’m going to be out of town.”

Fuck. He can really throw me for a loop. Now he is ordering me to fuck his mom and it’s fucking his mom that got me in his power to begin with! He really has me under his control.

“Where will you be?” I ask, dreading the answer.

“At a beach cabin with a guy from the baseball team,” Matt says.

Frances Sinclair!

“You can’t go there with Frances, Matt,” I say. This time, he shows a confused look on his face. Now, I feel good. Information really is power!

“How the hell do you know about that?” he asks. He reaches down and removes my hand from his cock. He then rearranges himself in his shorts.

“I overheard his real plans,” I say. “He didn’t know I was in the room when he was talking to Royce.”

“He told me that he had rented the cabin for the two of us. He said he wanted to get to know me more so we could be better friends,” Matt said.

“Only the two of you?” I say. Royce must have told the others what the real plan was going to be and got them to say no. Respect for Royce!

“Yes. What’s going on?” Matt asks.

“Frances has hired a high class hooker to come and visit you guys. He’s paid her to get you all hot and bothered and tell you that she can’t fuck you because you’re too big. Then she is going to just be fucking Frances, all night long,” I say.

“Did you check out his story?” Matt asks.

“What do you mean?” I say. “He seemed pretty confident that it was going to happen.”

“How does he even have the money to pay for a high class hooker?” Matt asks me.

“He said that he is using some of the college money his grandfather gave him,” I say.

“But how do you know he’s actually done it? Frances can be all mouth, sometimes,” Matt says.

“He said her name is Jasmine Dubois. Let’s google her,” I say. Matt types in Jasmine Dubois Hooker.

Some anime images come up. That’s not her.

However, a website does come up: Seekingcompatibility.com

There’s a link with her name. Matt clicks on it.

Up pops the profile and a stunning picture.

Black hair, brown eyes, sculpted face. The picture is set in what looks like a mansion.

“Wow,” Matt says. “She’s gorgeous!”

“Yes,” I say, being impressed, “she is.” She literally could be a 1950’s movie star. She definitely has the look of a princess.

Her availability is listed. It shows next weekend blacked out.

“Five thousand for an overnight!” Matt exclaims. “How much money did Frances’ grandfather give him?”

“No clue,” I say, a bit appalled. People pay that much for a hooker??? Shit! I’m in the wrong business!

No, I’m in the right business. Psy Ops is where I am supposed to be.

You’re damn straight, it is!

“I want to fuck her,” Matt says decisively.

“What? No,” I say. “I talked with Char. Don’t go. We can have another three way next weekend. Let Frances have his fun but not at your expense.”

“No. Can’t,” Matt says. “You’re going to be fucking mom next weekend. I can’t be home for that, obviously. When Frances invited me, everything fell into place.”

“What about Char?” I ask. “You can come over here, fuck her, while I fuck Lisa.”

“Really? How will that conversation go, Jim?” Matt asks. “Honey, I am going to go fuck Lisa and Matt will come fuck you. Don’t wait up!” Matt says sarcastically. “You’re going to have to figure out the details yourself, Jim. I’m going to fuck her and I’m going to fuck her good from what I learn tonight! What time do I need to show up?”

“No, not without protection, Matt,” I say. “And seven o’clock. What if she has a disease? You come back, have sex with me, and pass it to me. Then I pass it to Char. Then I pass it to your mother. Who then can pass it on to Paul. You wear a condom when you fuck other people or blackmail or no blackmail, what we are doing is over. I will take the punishment for adultery, but I will not risk anyone’s health. Is that understood? We’re talking about the health and safety of our families, now, Matt.”

Matt looks at me. For a long minute. I still can’t fucking read him. He then glances at Jasmine’s picture. Then he switches the tab back to the condom company. He looks at that for a long minute, too.

“If I order it today,” he says, slowly, “it takes them four days to ship it here. I can do this.”

“And how will you get her to fuck you?” I ask. “I’m pretty sure she is going to do what she is paid for. As big and impressive as your dick is, Matt, she’s a professional. She won’t risk a negative review by pissing off the client who is paying for her services.”

“She’ll fuck me if Frances isn’t there,” Matt says confidently.

“Why won't he be there? You have a plan?” I ask.

“Yep,” Matt says. “Frances isn’t exactly the smartest guy on the base. I can get this to work.”

He steps back from the computer and looks at me. This time, it’s a different kind of look. An appraising look. Even though he’s clothed and I am naked, it makes me feel….good.

“You did good, today, boy,” he says. Back to boy! “I’m very impressed with your mentoring.”

At his words, my chest swells a little. I’m holding my own. I’m showing my worth to him.

“What would you like to do?” He asks, with a smile on his face, already guessing the answer.

I kneel down in front of him, opening my mouth.

Fuck.

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
**********STORY BREAK**********

I'm going to be on vacation for a week and then hit the ground running when I get back.

The next update will probably be in 10 - 14 days.

However, I would like to add another rule.

Aside from posting pictures of porn stars, or yourselves, as to who you think the characters look like, you can now post gifs, too, of the scenes I am writing about.

The only thing I ask is NO MORE THAN 3 gifs, per update.

Thank you all for your kind words.

I hope I am able to keep you all guessing as to where the story is going!

Sklar

Great fantasy. Not my bag though. Hyper masculine. The military touch is obvious. I am interested in narratives with characters I can't write. Women. Fascinating stuff. Women.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
**********STORY BREAK**********

I'm going to be on vacation for a week and then hit the ground running when I get back.

The next update will probably be in 10 - 14 days.

However, I would like to add another rule.

Aside from posting pictures of porn stars, or yourselves, as to who you think the characters look like, you can now post gifs, too, of the scenes I am writing about.

The only thing I ask is NO MORE THAN 3 gifs, per update.

Thank you all for your kind words.

I hope I am able to keep you all guessing as to where the story is going!

Sklar
Enjoy your vacation.

Reactions: Sklar

Totan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
“Follow me,” I say, as I grab my water and head towards my den. Suddenly, I feel good. Like I am in control. Then I realize that I am in control. I’m leading him this time. I put a little more step into my steps.

I go to my workstation and turn on the computer. Once the computer is up, I head over to my favorites and click on a link.

I step back for Matt to look around. Matt scrolls over the home page. Then takes his right hand and grabs my left. He brings it to his bulge.

“Just because you’re not on your knees, doesn’t mean you forget your duties,” he says. I can feel his bulge getting bigger.

“Yes, sir,” I say. I take my hand and run it down, into his shorts. When I feel his pubic hair, I stay there a few moments, scratching, then move down to his shaft. I slowly squeeze his cock.

“Why do you have this favorited, Jim?” he asks. “Your only fuck Char and my mom, right?”

“Yes,” I say. “However, when I am on a mission, sometimes the only way to get information is by seduction. Char understands.”

“Wait,” he says, turning around to face me. Doing so makes me have to switch grips on his cock. “You’ve had sex with other guys, then?”

“What?” I ask, astonished. “No. These were all with women. Part of my job is to do what’s necessary. Seduction is part of it.” I wonder if he will ask the next, obvious, question, then.

“Does that mean Dad has done that, too?” He asks, right on que.

“Yes,” I say. “I’m pretty sure Lisa knows about it, too.”

For a moment, he loses that confident, domineering aura, as he wrestles with that thought. This looks like the Matt that grew up here. Although, I am impressed with the more dominant Matt, too. I can’t even think of him as looking a bit feminine, anymore.

When did that change happen?

Probably when he was balls deep in your throat, Captain Cocksucker.

SHUT UP

But, yeah, probably then.

“Speaking of mom,” Matt says, radiating power, again. Fuck, that’s amazing. “Dad is coming home, not this Monday, but the following Monday. You need to have sex with her next Friday or the weekend. I’m going to be out of town.”

Fuck. He can really throw me for a loop. Now he is ordering me to fuck his mom and it’s fucking his mom that got me in his power to begin with! He really has me under his control.

“Where will you be?” I ask, dreading the answer.

“At a beach cabin with a guy from the baseball team,” Matt says.

Frances Sinclair!

“You can’t go there with Frances, Matt,” I say. This time, he shows a confused look on his face. Now, I feel good. Information really is power!

“How the hell do you know about that?” he asks. He reaches down and removes my hand from his cock. He then rearranges himself in his shorts.

“I overheard his real plans,” I say. “He didn’t know I was in the room when he was talking to Royce.”

“He told me that he had rented the cabin for the two of us. He said he wanted to get to know me more so we could be better friends,” Matt said.

“Only the two of you?” I say. Royce must have told the others what the real plan was going to be and got them to say no. Respect for Royce!

“Yes. What’s going on?” Matt asks.

“Frances has hired a high class hooker to come and visit you guys. He’s paid her to get you all hot and bothered and tell you that she can’t fuck you because you’re too big. Then she is going to just be fucking Frances, all night long,” I say.

“Did you check out his story?” Matt asks.

“What do you mean?” I say. “He seemed pretty confident that it was going to happen.”

“How does he even have the money to pay for a high class hooker?” Matt asks me.

“He said that he is using some of the college money his grandfather gave him,” I say.

“But how do you know he’s actually done it? Frances can be all mouth, sometimes,” Matt says.

“He said her name is Jasmine Dubois. Let’s google her,” I say. Matt types in Jasmine Dubois Hooker.

Some anime images come up. That’s not her.

However, a website does come up: Seekingcompatibility.com

There’s a link with her name. Matt clicks on it.

Up pops the profile and a stunning picture.

Black hair, brown eyes, sculpted face. The picture is set in what looks like a mansion.

“Wow,” Matt says. “She’s gorgeous!”

“Yes,” I say, being impressed, “she is.” She literally could be a 1950’s movie star. She definitely has the look of a princess.

Her availability is listed. It shows next weekend blacked out.

“Five thousand for an overnight!” Matt exclaims. “How much money did Frances’ grandfather give him?”

“No clue,” I say, a bit appalled. People pay that much for a hooker??? Shit! I’m in the wrong business!

No, I’m in the right business. Psy Ops is where I am supposed to be.

You’re damn straight, it is!

“I want to fuck her,” Matt says decisively.

“What? No,” I say. “I talked with Char. Don’t go. We can have another three way next weekend. Let Frances have his fun but not at your expense.”

“No. Can’t,” Matt says. “You’re going to be fucking mom next weekend. I can’t be home for that, obviously. When Frances invited me, everything fell into place.”

“What about Char?” I ask. “You can come over here, fuck her, while I fuck Lisa.”

“Really? How will that conversation go, Jim?” Matt asks. “Honey, I am going to go fuck Lisa and Matt will come fuck you. Don’t wait up!” Matt says sarcastically. “You’re going to have to figure out the details yourself, Jim. I’m going to fuck her and I’m going to fuck her good from what I learn tonight! What time do I need to show up?”

“No, not without protection, Matt,” I say. “And seven o’clock. What if she has a disease? You come back, have sex with me, and pass it to me. Then I pass it to Char. Then I pass it to your mother. Who then can pass it on to Paul. You wear a condom when you fuck other people or blackmail or no blackmail, what we are doing is over. I will take the punishment for adultery, but I will not risk anyone’s health. Is that understood? We’re talking about the health and safety of our families, now, Matt.”

Matt looks at me. For a long minute. I still can’t fucking read him. He then glances at Jasmine’s picture. Then he switches the tab back to the condom company. He looks at that for a long minute, too.

“If I order it today,” he says, slowly, “it takes them four days to ship it here. I can do this.”

“And how will you get her to fuck you?” I ask. “I’m pretty sure she is going to do what she is paid for. As big and impressive as your dick is, Matt, she’s a professional. She won’t risk a negative review by pissing off the client who is paying for her services.”

“She’ll fuck me if Frances isn’t there,” Matt says confidently.

“Why won't he be there? You have a plan?” I ask.

“Yep,” Matt says. “Frances isn’t exactly the smartest guy on the base. I can get this to work.”

He steps back from the computer and looks at me. This time, it’s a different kind of look. An appraising look. Even though he’s clothed and I am naked, it makes me feel….good.

“You did good, today, boy,” he says. Back to boy! “I’m very impressed with your mentoring.”

At his words, my chest swells a little. I’m holding my own. I’m showing my worth to him.

“What would you like to do?” He asks, with a smile on his face, already guessing the answer.

I kneel down in front of him, opening my mouth.

Fuck.
Omg your story is just leading us from place to place. Great job

Reactions: JD07 and Sklar
D

deleted1189128

I just started reading this today. I’ve read all of it in like an hour lol. This story is so amazing. Not only the detailed and intense sexual aspects to it, but the fact you have the ability to convey his psychological state throughout the story so far, and to do it so well, is truly impressive. You’re an amazing writer. It’s rare for a story to make me feel intense emotions like this one. I can’t wait till you get back into finishing it up, or reading other stories you write.

Aaronbucks

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guys. Cool it. @Sklar has done an awesome job so far, and warned us he'd be too busy to write for a bit. Wait for it and it'll be amazing... In the meantime, how about contributing to the thread with pornstar pics or gifs as Sklar has asked for...