What are you watching?

Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors basketball game

I, like many, thought Lonzo was going to be the next Jason Kidd. I’m so broken from how wrong I was. I hope for his sake, because he seems like a nice kid, that he isn’t a bust.

Reactions: Drew75

I, like many, thought Lonzo was going to be the next Jason Kidd. I’m so broken from how wrong I was. I hope for his sake, because he seems like a nice kid, that he isn’t a bust.

We’ll see what happens. He’s only about 20 games or so into his career it’s still kind of early to label the kid a bust. I’m really impressed with the progression of Brandon Ingram though.

Reactions: MrScary

Weird and fascinating early film by Ken Russell on a House in Bayswater, 1960.

Reactions: 950483

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
was
cool,a SUNDAY arvo NZ

Love Is Forever (film)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Love Is Forever

Language English
Love Is Forever (also known as Comeback) is a 1982 adventure drama film based on the experiences of Australian journalist John Everingham in Laos and Thailand. It was written, directed and co-produced by Hall Bartlett and co-produced by Michael Landonwho played the lead role in the film. Filmed in Thailand, it was released outside the United States in cinemas under the title of Comeback or Passion and Valor and shown first in America on television.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
brilliant ha

MV5BMjE0MDY1NzUwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzY5NjQxMDE@._V1_UY268_CR12,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
champion actor

December 22, 2017
From Priesthood to Actor to Activist: Gabriel Byrne on RAI (1/4)

On Reality Asserts Itself, actor and climate activist Gabriel Byrne speaks of growing up in a working class family that was religious, Irish nationalist and where joining a seminary made parents proud. He came to understand the injustice of the life working men like his father faced; with host Paul Jay

http://therealnews.com/t2/story:207...-Actor-to-Activist:-Gabriel-Byrne-on-RAI-(14)

Reactions: Deedeemarie