Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chat.. and the people that frequent it on a regular basis

There is a good mix of people on it and have made a ton of friends over the last 7yrs -- they outweigh the nutbars and asshats thankfully!

Pretty Much I agree with Jades. I like to chat about nothing with a group of regulars ( Jades is one of them :smile: )

Reactions: ladygaga1977

you're not Canadian?
:eek:

No dear :tongue: USA.

The reason I'm still on LPSG is for the friends that I have made. I go through phases where I'll hardly be on here at all, or I'll be on here all the time. I try to give helpful responses to questions people might have when it's about stuff I have experience with. I rarely ogle anyone on here, and if I do it's typically not a dude :biggrin1:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
apart
from the fact, genuine friendships can be made without meeting physically
life/truth/death is eventually revealed ..

the site can be utilized to fill that gap .. gratuitous it may be at times ..

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Trolls and bigots. Gotta love em. Especially when they say they don't give a shit about stuff on here but keep coming back over and over and over again. Just can't get em to quit rambling. :rofl:

Blah blah blah :rofl:

Last edited:

Popyuu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trolls and bigots. Gotta love em. Especially when they say they don't give a shit about stuff on here but keep coming back over and over and over again. Just can't get em to quit rambling. :rofl:

ha ha :biggrin1:

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's a fun diversion. A combination of sex/laughs/ amazement/ nice people/interesting non sexual posts and I've learned things about many topics (not just penis related) and "met" some nice people.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's a fun diversion. A combination of sex/laughs/ amazement/ nice people/interesting non sexual posts and I've learned things about many topics (not just penis related) and "met" some nice people.

apart
from the fact, genuine friendships can be made without meeting physically
life/truth/death is eventually revealed ..

the site can be utilized to fill that gap .. gratuitous it may be at times ..

Pretty much this.

I like the clever answers found in threads like this one.
I like many of the photos, though I don't understand why some choose to post virtually the same photo over and over and over...
I especially like the occasional photo that makes me say, "OH. MY. GOD!" (Hmm thread idea. But I will search first, so much has already been thought of.)
I like the nude reunion barbecues. At least I hope to.