What does it feel like to get deepthroated?

D_bbz04ath

Account Disabled
Media
I am curious can someone describe what it feels like to get your cock deepthroated? I have never been lucky enough to have that experience and wonder if I am missing out on something great, lol.

Reactions: Revone

The feeling to me is one of pressure. It kind of pushes your penis back in to your pelvis. Then it bends it as it slides down her throat. It is not something you can replicate with your hands. The mouth and throat surrounding your penis apply even pressure so it creates a unique sensation. What is great is when she swallows just as you start to go in her throat. Having an orgasm in this manner is very intense and tends to leave you feeling quite drained.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
It varies a lot from individual to individual. Those who have large enough mouths, throats and, especially, pharynges (mostly men) to deep throat effortlessly can, with talent, make it feel nearly the same as a snug pussy. Those with more limited anatomical capability can make the experience anywhere from uncomfortable to downright painful, if not dangerous.

... It kind of pushes your penis back in to your pelvis. Then it bends it as it slides down her throat ...

The description by nicettech (above) describes the effort needed to initially force the penis past the pharynx, and a deep throater who does that well gives the deep throatee the pleasant pressure he describes. But if it takes a little too much force to push past the pharynx that's when it becomes uncomfortable. If it takes way too much force to get past the pharynx it becomes painful and can even result in a penile fracture. And that's something you definitely don't want, a true medical emergency that requires prompt surgical correction and even then bares a considerable risk of long term complications.

So if you find someone who thinks they can deep throat you have them go easy until you're both comfortable with their technique/ability. Personally I've found that when swallowing a stiff dick it helps to flex the same muscles you use to yawn. That opens the back of the oral cavity, making it easier to enter the pharynx. Once the head of the penis enters the pharynx the epiglottis automatically closes the windpipe and it's all downthroat from there, hehehe. Also, if your erection features any sort of curve make sure your cock sucker approaches the task from the direction in which your penis' curve points; i.e. 69 position if it curves up, in front of you in a servicing position if it curves down or from whichever side if it curves right or left.

helmholtz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's warm, tight, wet and awesome! The feeling of having your entire cock in a mouth and throat is a great sensation. Aside from my personal kinks, a deep BJ gets me off better than anything.

I was recently with a submissive woman who bragged about not having a "gag reflex". I had her by her hair and kept inching farther and farther down her throat, thrusting gently. She had great control over herself, and held her breath while I went at it. She finally lunged forward and shoved me even deeper down her throat, gagged, and pulled back. Looking up at me, with teary eyes, she laughed, and said "Fuck You!" I laughed and stroked off all over her chest. :D

I also had a woman who tried to deepthroat me and threw up on my shoes!

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What everyone here has said it is true. BUT.....:biggrin1: (there is always a caveat isn't there).

There is an additional part of "Deep Throating" and Gag Reflex as well.

If someone is REALLY good - and can stuff you down their throat....all well and good. If they do it without gagging? Great.

But what about the swallow reflex?

This is the Golden Goose of deep throating. I've been able to do it with some guys (who aren't as thick - but as long or longer than me). Once they are planted FIRMLY down your throat (as far as they can go) ---- swallow - once - twice - three -- as many times as you can. Your throat will "massage" them - and they will go crazy.

WARN them before though - otherwise you MAY get impaled (happened once a LONG time ago). Every time I've managed this - I've gotten high praise - but with thick cocks it's rare we thick ones get to experience it.

I have twice - and I almost came IMMEDIATELY both times. :tongue: The few times I've done this and the guy I'm sucking on isn't ready and almost cums immediately? Whew --- that can be a rush. Like I said - WARN!

Well....lets say that THEY enjoy it - but the cum goes right down your throat bypassing any taste glands. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been deep throated twice by two different women. Both times it was the same. They took me to the back of their mouths and then pressed their head down very hard on my cock, so hard I thought I was going to bend. Then, Pop, I went down their throats. They didn't stay down long enough for me to cum because they couldn't breathe. It felt great but didn't last long enough for me to really enjoy.

craigsmith

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I LOVE to deep throat. I can take the cock all the way down my throat and use my swallowing muscles on the head as I massage the shaft with my tongue at the same time. I can usually keep it down a while then have to come up for air. When I give a bj to a guy, as they are cumming I am using my throat on their head and tongue on their shaft and their whole body shakes. I usually suck off married men around my age in their 50's but like guys in their 30's and 40's as well. I always get the same reaction from them as WOW. My wife can't do that. I have a lot of oral technique and can edge a guy for quite some time before they really shoot.

blarg999

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently got deepthroated by a girl and it was pretty great. She didn't have a gag reflex so she got about 6 inches in before I hit the back of her throat. Every other girl I've been with has had problems with the girth so it was a pleasant surprise. As for what it feels like, a blowjob, but deeper. It's pretty cool, but I don't think it'll ever be better than sex.

Reactions: iswallow76

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Blissful
Heavenly
Ecstatic
A sheer pleasure
Delightful

I have experienced it hundreds if not thousands of times (in well over 30 years)
and in my opinion less than 5% have the talent / ability / willingness to please that is essential to take it from an act of foreplay to another level.

I can't tell you how pleasurable it can be.... oh wait a moment - I have in previous threads over the years....

Reactions: Markym01

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think the OP meant receiving a Deep throat BJ and not giving one...

To have received a great Deep Throat is an awesome experience...with it being a combination of a good pussy fuck,
a hand job, a regular BJ, and an awesome cock massage if the
one giving it is good with their throat muscles....

I have had both female and male give me BJ....and I have found
that the male is by far the best....and especially when it comes
to Deep Throating. A male seems to be able to take more and
deeper than a female.

It is my good fortune to be smaller, so I have always been able to be Deep Throated with no problem.......there's nothing like it.

So, OP.....good luck and may you experience it soon...

Reactions: Mister2101

Hefty

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can second that in every way. No woman has ever been able to deepthroat me. A few guys have managed to force down my cock down their throats, with considerable pain for me as a result. Bloody scratches is the opposite of real deepthroating. I do like seeing people struggle though, and the frustration and increased horniness it brings in someone with a deep fetish for big cock is quite a turn-on. ;)

Reactions: gimmelongnskinny1s