What Gave You The Feels Recently?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ennio Morricone is dead :emoji_cry:

His once upon a time in the west theme is one of the most beautiful pieces of music I've ever heard

Here's another one I have on a nighttime in bed reading playlist

He wrote music that sounded lonesome and dangerous like the land in many of the movies he created for. Absolute genius. The Harmonica Man was the first thing I heard from him and it is still emblazoned in my brain decades later.

:broken_heart:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Rats can giggle omg im dying!

QT0rnFH.jpg

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was chatting with some old high school friends tonight. Neither were big on Pantera, but one is a guitar nerd. Dime was brought up and I straight up cried. Fucker was in the top 10-15 but he won’t get listed because of his genre. I saw them once black lit drunk but I recall his solos.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pantera! Dime was and will forever be #1! :heart: Sorry but if he’s a guitar nerd, he doesn’t really know much. Everyone is copying Dimebag ever since he died, every band from Lamb of God, Slipknot to every death metal band abusing the breakdowns that Dime and Pantera made famous
He never cared for anything metal but I told him to go watch some live Dime on YouTube. Still hates metal but sure as shit got floored.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The story of Alex (76-07), an African grey parrot who learned to speak, recognize objects and play with his owner.

Alex was one of the smartest parrots ever reported. He loved his owner and his owner adored him as well. In the end, he suffered arteriosclerosis, so his owner went to see him one last time, to which Alex said to his owner, "You are good, I love you." She replied, "I love you too." He said "I'll see you tomorrow" and she replied "Yes, I'll see you tomorrow."

Mourning that Asians will probably never get significant push back against the racism we deal with in my lifetime. The Gold Rush era, the internment camps, LA's Koreatown, the current issues w Covid going on, etc, and how deeply ingrained casual racism is to Asians is not something I think will go away while I still am alive. We'll never be important enough to others. We don't make enough noise, fight enough. People flat out don't even think of us. Hell, they'll trip over themselves to give money to supremacist groups/nationalistic groups before thinking of us.

Is a deep but hollow feeling ache inside me. I hate it an am more n more disappointed with humanity as the days pass.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
We watched Only on Netflix..

We talked. We felt. I love him so much I could fucking explode. The shit we've suffered, and are suffering.. that movie hit a sore spot for us in the year 2020.

We realized together the we'd end lives for one another.. and if it was not plaqued to fuck we'd start one or more and raise them to survive this madness maze that is LIFE.

I love my boyfriend so fucking much. Best friend, and life partner... Fuck I can't be grateful enough. As much as I've suffered, I have had as much happiness in my life because he's with me. He fights for me. Hurts with me. Smiles beside me.

I know some of you reading don't know that feeling.. some of you may be lonely. Frustrated. Angry. Realize this: togetherness with a partner does not at all equal peace of mind.. we are all in continuous struggle. There will always be a "grass is greener on the other side" thought in your head with everything. I still do it.

Just feel what you feel right now, accept it, and let it flow like a river of water trying to reach the ocean. Once it gets there it won't necessarily feel any better, but it won't be lonely anymore. Hard reality is sobering and not at all comforting...

The thing you desire most may not be the blessing (for lack of a better word, non religious person typing here) you were "gifted" in life.