What is a deal-breaker sexually with a woman?

friskydawg

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So are there any sexual acts that if the woman won't do it then it's a deal-breaker and you won't continue dating them? I'm thinking along the lines of swallowing, getting fucked in the ass, and rimming your ass. I'm sure there are more. And has a woman ever wanted you to do something that you won't do? I can't think of anything along those lines.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So are there any sexual acts that if the woman won't do it then it's a deal-breaker and you won't continue dating them? I'm thinking along the lines of swallowing, getting fucked in the ass, and rimming your ass. I'm sure there are more. And has a woman ever wanted you to do something that you won't do? I can't think of anything along those lines.
Swallowing , Not a deal breaker. some women do , some women do not
Anal, Not a deal breaker . I am not a big fan of Anal , VJs are just so Awsum
Rimming, Not a huge fan, its enjoyable in a I need to relax and let go , before I can enjoy it

The only deal breaker would possibly be . After the 2nd date, she starts to order wedding magazines

friskydawg

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Swallowing , Not a deal breaker. some women do , some women do not
Anal, Not a deal breaker . I am not a big fan of Anal , VJs are just so Awsum
Rimming, Not a huge fan, its enjoyable in a I need to relax and let go , before I can enjoy it

The only deal breaker would possibly be . After the 2nd date, she starts to order wedding magazines
Ha ha. That’s a classic.

D

deleted15941701

What I noticed is calling a girl a ‘slut’ (in a horny way) while fucking them is a no-go. Not all, but most of them didn’t like it.

Reactions: lapdog2001

friskydawg

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What I noticed is calling a girl a ‘slut’ (in a horny way) while fucking them is a no-go. Not all, but most of them didn’t like it.
So you get off calling them sluts and dirty whores? Not judging, just curious. I know a lot of guys like dirty talk.

friskydawg

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hygiene or lack there of. Too much genital hair.
Unwilling to perform oral is definitely a deal breaker.
Not swallowing isn't a deal breaker. Her accepting or not to receive anal is ok.
Bad hygiene, yuck! Definitely should be a deal-breaker. Nasty.

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Deal breaker…. As a guy that doesn’t do relationships… if she has a problem with me other women then that’s a barrier (if it comes up)

My no goes…. Feet…. I have a weird relationship with feet

friskydawg

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Deal breaker…. As a guy that doesn’t do relationships… if she has a problem with me other women then that’s a barrier (if it comes up)

It sounds like you just want someone to fuck now and then. I agree with you on the feet!

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It sounds like you just want someone to fuck now and then. I agree with you on the feet!
Haha tends to be more frequently than “now and then” but aye…. Nothing kills a boner like “so do you want to have dinner this week…” er…..

friskydawg

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Haha tends to be more frequently than “now and then” but aye…. Nothing kills a boner like “so do you want to have dinner this week…” er…..
I understand. I would think most women want a relationship but I guess you are fucking the ones that want your dick until they find someone for a relationship. It's all good. Whatever works for people!

Reactions: jtheimpaler

platinumswagger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unintentional pain for me is a deal breaker. I mean like getting oral and having her teeth grind me or her being way too rough treating my dick like a sex toy. This chick gave me head when I was in my 20s and I remember my dick was literally cut up from her teeth.

Hygiene (bad breath, bad body odor, etc) also kill the mood for me.

Reactions: friskydawg

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a "relationship sex only" kinda guy. If vaginal was permanently off the table, for anything other than medical reasons, that would be a deal-breaker. All the other activities involving a straight man's penis are basically simulations and substitutes for vaginal (albeit some mighty damn enjoyable substitutes).

On the other side, anything involving cutting, electricity, or scat is a hard no. Watersports aren't specifically a hard limit but I get zero enjoyment from it. And cheating is a "pack your stuff" relationship ender.

Reactions: 1373263

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Been there, in my 20s i had one "serious relationship" but for the most part i enjoyed my variety and had a very casual sex life. I had no shortage of women who were fine with it, some FWB some strictly fuck buddies but every once and a while one would come up that was "ok" just fucking but not ok with me fucking other women which was where i would end things.

Most extreme case was a 19yr old blonde bombshell i met through an ex, lets just say she was a connoisseur cock who was on mine within 24hrs of me breaking up with her friend, she wasn't a fan of me insisting on condoms and after 3 or 4 hook ups she hit me with an ultimatum about how she wasn't just some whore, she didn't want me fucking other women and if we were going to continue fucking she wanted my cum. Needless to say that was the end of that, and within a year it was clear i dodged a bullet cause she trapped some other fool.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not giving blowjobs is a bit of a deal breaker for me especially the ones that want their pussy eaten, which i enjoy but its a two way street.

Another one would be "daddy" stuff, its painfully annoying and just kills the vibe. Had this one 20yr old, smoking hot great in bed but she couldn't shut up with the daddy stuff and she'd do it in this annoying voice, only time she was quiet was when she was sucking cock

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never been an issue with me as my wife has always been willing to do whatever she knew I enjoyed and vice versa and the closet I've come to "dating" was in the Lifestyle and one learned to communicate any limits ahead of time and respect them. Never once did any of the women insist I do anything I was not comfortable with nor was any of their limits an issue with me.

The only thing mainstream acts that would likely be a "deal breaker" for me if she insisted upon it would be anything anal (including mouth or penis), most S&M/B&D beyond light teasing/butt smacks or anything pain related, either her inflicting it on me or even more so, me on her.

Reactions: ronin001

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can’t see any of those crucial or even desired by me.
I can’t see the relationship failing by sex I expect multiple failures before impacting on sex which is exactly what the couple agreed.
I would want to have sex at least once for compatibility check.

Reactions: merc41 and ronin001