What is the social value of sexual experience?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for recognizing that I don't have nearly the self esteem issues that I used to.

You're welcome. You're not quite there yet, but you're well on your way. You've done well, so you really do deserve the praise.

Interesting. Have you ever tried to coach your brother on what to do?

I offered, but he was never really interested in getting hints from his sister. And he sorta got the hang of things eventually. These days he gets along just fine - although I can't help pointing out flirting when I see it even now - old habits die hard. :biggrin1:

I find the idea that a woman might have been sending signals to me, saw that I didn't respond then assumed I wasn't interested in her to be bizarre. For some reason I just can't process the idea that she would actually think I would reject her.

And I'm not just imagining women with the body of Paigexox either.

Maybe it hasn't happened, but I think it probably has.

Yeah, I understand the workings behind body language but it's really not a fair system at all.

It's something which can work really well in say a nightclub environment where the body language can be more overt and therefore is difficult to misinterpret. However in closer knit situations with say groups of friends, people at work etc. people are too reserved to exhibit overt body language for fear of rejection and so they revert back to more subtle forms which can, in fact, be quite confusing.

I understand why you think it's unfair :smile:.