What Other Group Has To Put Up With This?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It's all very black and white, isn't it? Because I don't believe that it's standard for your coworkers and bosses to know about your dick, and for your bosses to subsequently withhold promotion because of it, I must be diminishing the plight of the less hung.

He painted himself into this corner ages ago. The irony is that he deleted his account, and could have just dropped this embarrassment, but he returned and poked everyone with a stick to revive the same old debate.

What a maroon.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Absolutely false. Make fun of how it happens does not negate the truth.

Please explain to me, in plain English, how your coworkers and bosses come to know your dick size without you telling them or showing them.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Please explain to me, in plain English, how your coworkers and bosses come to know your dick size without you telling them or showing them.
See two posts above yours. That's as close as you'll ever get to an explanation from Lloyd.

L

Llbaker

Over time, with things that happen under normal socializing activities, men tend to see or glimpse the penises of their peers.

True, seeing an erect one is very rare. However, rightly or wrongly, estimates are made from flaccid dimensions. At the extremes of size this information is automatically gained when, for example, peeing in the woods, even when not facing each other. Digging it out as opposed to letting it flop out is pretty obvious. For those in the average range, peeing in the woods might not be determinative at all. But, of course, no one makes "average penis jokes." They make "small penis jokes."

I happen to have new living arrangements for about 10 months. 2 men I now associate with frequently for family reasons have seen my penis and I have seen theirs. In both cases because of being at the YMCA with respective families and using the locker room. Another guy might have some awareness from a hiking trip we took with our families. Though not directed at me, I heard 1 guy "joshing" another that "I didn't think it was that cold today" when he noticed him struggling to pee.

It took several months before we actually saw each other at the Y though we were there together routinely. Sure, I could have taken extraordinary step to avoid being seen through all this. However, in my estimation, that would give a worse impression than my small penis itself.

I have been asked this before, I answered though in less detail. People laugh it off as a small penis joke.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Your alteration of the sentence in question did exactly that.
You're going to have to put in the effort to actually quote the specific sentences to which you're referring. Because you're not making sense, as usual, and because your track record of claiming people write things that they didn't, while complaining that YOU are being misread, is atrocious.

The bottom line is that your definition and use of "phallocracy" is flat out wrong. It has nothing to do with penises. Nothing that *I* wrote has changed what *you* wrote in this regard.