what size do you wish you were???

going_bigger

Expert Member
Media
19 year old twink from UK here. I’m a pretty decent size but I’ve always fantasised about being huge. And I mean huuuuge. I stuff all the time. Sometimes to breaking point. Sometimes I imagine being pinned to the ground by how heavy my junk is. Unable to escape anyone who might be obsessed by size. If only…

going_bigger

Expert Member
Media
19 year old twink from UK here. I’m a pretty decent size but I’ve always fantasised about being huge. And I mean huuuuge. I stuff all the time. Sometimes to breaking point. Sometimes I imagine being pinned to the ground by how heavy my junk is. Unable to escape anyone who might be obsessed by size. If only…
Someone PM me if you wanna help me grow :3

swissiws

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have changed my idea about my wished size lately. I am 6.5" both in lenght and around. I wished I was at least 1" thicker and 2" or 3" longer, but I have now a partner that knows how to deepthroat and that orgasms just being throatfucked. I found out I also prefer throatfucking her than anything else. I loved anal but damn, fucking her throat to my balls and cumming inside her stomach is so good I'd stop doing anything else. She can barely take all my cock in her mouth, though. So I realized that if I was 1" thicker I would have missed this wonderful discovery. I can't say anything about the length: perhaps being a couple of inches longer would change nothing for her. However I like the length to thickness ratio of my cock and having just a longer cock woudl make it "skinny". So, to sum it up: I am ok with my cock now. Also I feel bad for those who can't experience a deepthroat or a throatfuck for being too thick!

Huge Balls Here

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I would want my cock to be sized in proportion to my balls. People think my cock is on the smaller side but it really isn’t. I’m completely fine with its size, but if I could size it up to match my ridiculously large balls, the whole package would look nicer I think. Do you agree?