what size do you wish you were???

789654ar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For normal circumstances, probably about 9 to 10 inches hard. If I didn't have to worry about hurting females, then probably 12"x8" hard, 7"x6.5" soft. If I could have it be any size without any societal problems, then probably around 2.5'x1.5' hard and 1.5'x1' hard; I just love the idea of my cock being big enough that it would fill up most of any normal underwear and would stretch what I had to its limits.

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have got a 8.5 inch penis but would love to have a 13 inch cock being girthy aswell the thought of my cock being that long would be a dream!!! I want to grow my cock bigger. Pushing my underwear to its limits

Pushing underwear doesn't work, you'll have to change yer briefs to the long boxer briefs, I already poke out from the standard boxer briefs

Cool. Thank God for penis pumps. I have been thinking about getting a penis extender. I'm shopping around right now.

Reactions: MrHappy311

I'm 8x5+ with bone pressed. Without bone pressed then 7.5 when fully erect. Like others have written, I should be satisfied with it. But ai always wanted to move to the huge category with 9x6.5. That would be enough for me. Maybe!

BigDickhoney

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Dunn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hard 9.5" x 7" is to me the ideal size. Anything more than that puts you into having a very select few that can take it or even want to it.
As for soft I just want it to hang at 7+" always.

Reactions: Lucy00