What size?

D_mingba079

Just Browsing
Media
Ok guys I am sure this question gets asked a lot but here we go. I am 21 and just moved on to my college campus. I am 7 inches long and a little over 6 inches girth. Would a magnum condom be best for me? I did that online condom size calculator thing and it said large condom but I just wanted some others opinions. All the girls I have been with have said I am long and really thick,

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm shocked at the number of members claiming more than 6" in girth. Not calling bullshit, just doesn't seem to align with the statistics I've read. I guess it's simply because this site is meant for big dicks afterall. lol

Thick people probably find their way here after doing google searches for solutions to their sexual issues.

D_mingba079

Just Browsing
Media
I'm shocked at the number of members claiming more than 6" in girth. Not calling bullshit, just doesn't seem to align with the statistics I've read. I guess it's simply because this site is meant for big dicks afterall. lol

Thick people probably find their way here after doing google searches for solutions to their sexual issues.

You trying to say im not 6 inches? And I do agree with you, it seems like everyone says they are 6 inches but yet the stats say average is about an inch less....

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I know what you're saying about the statistics. But, I think they can be a little misleading. I actually have never measured and always thought I was on the small/thin side. Folks would tell me I was thick, but I didn't see it.

Anyway, after my divorce, I started using condoms. I always had an issue with staying hard for long periods of time. (I had never had problems before and had a couple of girls really get offended :frown1:) I would just start going soft.

Someone finally told me to try Magnums. I was shocked and almost lauged at their suggestion. NO WAY would I need those!!:rolleyes: Guess what?? No more problems. I was apparently choking it :redface:)

Bigman079, you are definitely thick enough for Magnums. Enjoy :biggrin1:

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
You trying to say im not 6 inches? And I do agree with you, it seems like everyone says they are 6 inches but yet the stats say average is about an inch less....

I'll be the first to jump out there and say I don't have six inches of girth. I have about 5.25 girth, and 8 inches in length. Stats say 4.75 to 5 inches is average girth, and 5.5 to 6.5 in length, depending on which study you read.

I've seen claims of 8 inches of girth, but this is the Internet. Anybody can claim anything.

As I am married, I stopped using condoms long ago, but magnums were much better for me. The regular ones always broke or rolled down. I never had that problem with magnums.

FruityOatyBars

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyway, after my divorce, I started using condoms. I always had an issue with staying hard for long periods of time. (I had never had problems before and had a couple of girls really get offended :frown1:) I would just start going soft.

Someone finally told me to try Magnums. I was shocked and almost lauged at their suggestion. NO WAY would I need those!!:rolleyes: Guess what?? No more problems. I was apparently choking it :redface:)
I'm also in the same vein of being told that I'm big but just not believing it.

Gotta say I have the exact same problem, well apart from a divorce. I'm gonna take your advice and try some.

Thanks, hopefully it will make a difference.

FruityOatyBars

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well math dictates that Magnum should be suitable for 7.22" seeing as it says they have a width of 2.3"

Then again I have no idea at what point it would become uncomfortable, will find out and report back with graphs...Or maybe not.

Big Ben IV

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the width is measured flat. get the xl's im over 6 around and they are tight on me but they are the widest they make.

I guess im just used to what i have and dont consider it that big, ive tried regulars and cant concive a penis being that narrow:confused:

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly right. Width is measured flat, therefore unstretched circumference is twice the width, or a mere 4.6"

This makes sense when you consider an average penis being about 4.85. The magnum would not be stretched enough (only 5%), to stay put.

If you are over 6, then you are stretching that latex by at least 30%. That would probably be feel quite constricting.