Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

bbristow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Addicted - Amy Winehouse.

i know, it's a song about drug use, and that's not why it's euphoric.. i just like her style..

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, you want euphoria. I will give you euphoria. See, the French don't fool around when they create a sexy pop singer.

As far as I can tell, its a song about taking a bubble bath. Or maybe my French is not that good.

Anyway, I give you Alizee.

Zoeappeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sandstorm by DJ Darude...
I just get super giddy slap happy.

I love techno for some reason. Yes I am a nerdendork.

D_Thelma Lou Coochshaver

Account Disabled
Media
Jimi Hendrix-Born Under a Bad Sign.

Oh.My.God. the best 7 minutes and 37 seconds of life every time.

And the only lyric is Jimi moaning "Yeah" halfway through the song. Everything else is pure Henrix guitar sex.

Ahhhh....Any guy that can play that song for me like Jimi does; I will be your personal sex slave.

Girls too.

D_Thelma Lou Coochshaver

Account Disabled
Media

And the only lyric is Jimi moaning "Yeah" halfway through the song. Everything else is pure Henrix guitar sex.

Ahhhh....Any guy that can play that song for me like Jimi does; I will be your personal sex slave.

Girls too.

***Hendrix. eee...mistake.

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There is something about him, isn't there.

Girls too.

"More Than This" Roxy Music. Takes me back to a very happy place in my youth when I was comfortable in my own skin

Sweet. I love Avalon. Very close to a perfect album as has ever been.

This is cool. I have a whole set of songs for just this purpose:

Always
by Erasure
Ray Of Light by Madonna
Hanging By A Moment by Lifehouse. Ridiculously personal to me.
Take A Chance On Me by Abba
True Faith by New Order. Also very personal.
Brand New Lover by Dead or Alive. Silly song but makes me happy.
Once In A Lifetime
by Talking Heads
Windy by The Association
Dragula by Rob Zombie. Silly but loads of fun.
Go Wild in the Country by Bow Wow Wow. Leigh Gorman was SO cute then.
Snow Brigade by Mew. Jonas' voice soaring over a blizzard of sound. Heaven.

the ultimate song however.....

When I first heard it I had no clue who sang it or what the title was but, uh, it did something. I don't know if anyone else ever gets this, maybe it's a Piscean thing, I don't know.... there are glimpses of what I can only describe as, everything. Hmmm.... maybe the word is zeitgeist (thank God for the subtleties of German language), perhaps it's, shaktipat (Gurumayi did bonk me on the head with peacock feathers once though otherwise she's Sir-Not-Appearing-In-This-Film), could even be, nirvana.

I don't know. What I do know is that there are moments where I feel an inexplicable connection to every single living thing in the universe, like The Force, and I can experience being whatever living thing is out there or I can just sense the ultimate power all life. Sadly, for me anyway, it truly is, "a burning terror I can barely sustain," for it is so overwhelming that I can't hold that state but for the smallest fraction of a second though the feeling is so seductive, so mystifying, so astonishing, I wish I could.

This song induces that within me. It can take me close enough to the edge of it that the mental leap is possible (It isn't always. Not by a longshot), and if I'm lucky, I can do it. Leaving my body, I rise up and fly through the air so fast that everything blurs like an anime. I can control the Aristotelian elements, I can see and feel everything using senses my body doesn't possess. And then everyone, we all, become like superheros as the astonishing multiplicity of thoughts and emotions from all 7 billion people just swell within me. Time does not exist in that state. Then, just an instant later, whatever it is, is gone and I'm doing whatever it was before.

It's not a conscious thing. Like a blast of superbright light it's just there and I cannot see nor hear nor feel anything else. I'm not even in my body so I'm not sure what it is. Is it heaven? Is it nirvana? Is it too many mushrooms? What it does do is convince me that all life is connected and that there is something enormous beyond which we can sense and reason like an ant confronted with the theory of relativity. It's frightening, fascinating, and empowering all at once.

Yeah, I know I'm crazy but what a way to be crazy!

So, uh, here it is: Lift Me Up by Moby: an imprimatur of oblivion's threshold.