What Supplements Do You Take?

freshbussy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Rocky Mount (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
In the PE research that I’ve combed through on the web I’ve come across supplements that are supposed to help with gains.

Supplements like; L-Arginine(good for blood flow; take 1 daily and 2 before PE), L-Lysine(good for tissue growth; take 1 daily and another 1 before PE), BCAAs(for muscle growth), Glycine(good sleep circulation), Magnesium(hormones), and Zinc(makes you come more) have come up on several sites that I’ve looked up and I was wondering if there are any more recommendations besides these that y’all take, what rate are you taking your supplements and how many is too many?

*The ones theatre are in bold were recommended on several sites and blogs.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What does it do dude ?
It’s the stuff you take as a pre workout for better blood flow for bigger pumps. It puts more blood in the cock makes it harder and heavier.

Reactions: CUBE and freshbussy

ColonelLingus

Superior Member
Media
ive pretty much tried everything there is. I love l-citrulline and creatine(helps with blood flow and muscle building). Ive taken ashwaganda didnt feel any effects(suppose to lower cortisol levels hence raise T levels). Some Test boosters are better than others. I think D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) has been shown to help raise T levels only if youre low, when i took it i liked it alot. ZMA is cool but no real noticible difference for me. I had blood work done and all my vitamins and minerals are on point so taking zinc has no real benefit for me. This week ive introduced Cod Liver Oil which helps raise T levels anecdotally . Most of these things give a slight bump but nothing lasting.
FYI citrulline has been shown to be better than arginine

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ive pretty much tried everything there is. I love l-citrulline and creatine(helps with blood flow and muscle building). Ive taken ashwaganda didnt feel any effects(suppose to lower cortisol levels hence raise T levels). Some Test boosters are better than others. I think D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) has been shown to help raise T levels only if youre low, when i took it i liked it alot. ZMA is cool but no real noticible difference for me. I had blood work done and all my vitamins and minerals are on point so taking zinc has no real benefit for me. This week ive introduced Cod Liver Oil which helps raise T levels anecdotally . Most of these things give a slight bump but nothing lasting.
I'm going to start taking Creatine. I'm curious to know how your experience has been with creatine. Do you take it before or after your workout and do you think taking it with carbs is necessary? Are there any digestion issues with the supplement that you have experienced?

Reactions: ColonelLingus

ColonelLingus

Superior Member
Media
I'm going to start taking Creatine. I'm curious to know how your experience has been with creatine. Do you take it before or after your workout and do you think taking it with carbs is necessary? Are there any digestion issues with the supplement that you have experienced?
ive been taking creatine for about 5 years every day. I noticed a big difference at first but now i cant say it does what it initially did since its so been a part of my routine for so long. But definitely give it a try you'll like it, i do it before i workout although you can do it after. I also take it on days I dont work out either. All around safe to use and proven to help with muscle fullness and recovery.

Reactions: HOU_HEADHUNTER

freshbussy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Rocky Mount (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual

What dosage do you take? Do you take those in powder or capsules? 500mg? 1000mg? 1200mg?

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
Before PE I take arginine and a molybdenum mineral tablet and that’s pretty much it.

Molybdenum activates the enzyme responsible for turning arginine into nitric oxide .

For healing I take zinc and manganese since both are required for cell division and wound healing and I also take a bunch of other bodybuilding supplements that indirectly helps PE like whey protein(healing), magnesium ect