Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello ladies,
I went on a date this weekend with a woman I genuinely like.
Things from my perspective went very well. We've been emailing, texting talking a lot in the last month . So I thought we had a pretty good chemistry.

However, things fell apart in the last few days. I told her yesterday that I had a good time her this past weekend. She told me she liked me too. After I asked her about when we could meet again , she told me that she's currently in another city, relaxing withe her mother. Which is fine by me. However,she also told she started talking again to her ex BF in the last few days.

Another thing that changed, was the quickness of the responses in our texts messages.
Prior to this week she would answer quickly or apologized for the delay in the responses.However, some messages haven't been answered at all. And I texted her briefly Tuesday and yesterday. Since my last text ( which only asked her about her plans for the next days), has been unanswered. I pretty much assume that things are pretty much over. Which sucks , since I really liked this woman.
She could have been honest and say she didn't like me or whatever. I would' ve accepted it.

My question for you ladies is as followed: If you were her what would you want me to do in this case ? As I don't want to say or do anything stupid or stalker like .

Thanks in advance.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aw.

If she's not answering I guess the best thing to do is leave her alone. Honestly, would you really want to be with a woman that couldn't take 5 seconds to at least respond some time that day and say she's sorry, but she's busy and can't talk??? If she can't respond right away that's understandable, but not answering at all seems like a point in the she's not interested direction.

Move on, wasted enough time on this one.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Competing with an old BF never turns out well. He can be absolutely awful, but the history she has with him is more powerful than anything you can do in the present.

I think you have your consensus: just leave her alone. At some point she might realize that "hey, my BF is an asshole and I had this great guy. What was I thinking?"

Or not. Save yourself, Darling.

bonecrusher180

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks a lot for your feedback ladies. I've decided to move on. All texts and emails exchanged between us have been deleted. I can now move on and I feel a little better, even though I wanted to have some kind of closure or at least some explanation. It was a very energy draining week and ruined what was supposed to be a great week ( My bday was this week).

Thanks again for your feedback, I definitely appreciate that.