Whats the best part

neophyte314

Experimental Member
Media
Hi,

Just curious to ask the girls out there what the best part of having sex with a hung guy is?

Is it....

The anticipation?
Clitoral stimulation?
The initial cretch as the glans enters you?
A sense of invasion / stretching?
The feeling of being completely filled up?
The feeling of the head against your cervix?

Also, do you consider men with larger dicks more masculine?

Cheers

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't necessarily say that a larger dick = more masculinity...

but, for me, my favorite part is when the head hits my cervix... that really helps when it comes to me getting my orgasm :p

LeahCat: Id say its all of them apart from the head hitting the cervix and Id also add that its a very visually exciting thing as well which just adds to the anticipation.

The guy Im currently 'dating',(SwingingVoter from this board), hangs soft at about 8x6 (about 9.4x7.5 hard) and I find it intensely erotic to just see him naked with that huge cock just hanging there -plus it is a beautiful specimen. I also get turned on when we go out, knowing what he's got under under his pants. If we're out and I notice a girl check out his bulge then that turns me on as well. Guess, like I said, its all part of the anticipation leading up to sex.

Deb: I would say all of the above as well, especially the visual stimulation. It definitely adds to my b/f's masculinity. A tall, 240lb man with big muscles and a big personality is masculine-looking enough...throw in huge genitals and it can only add to view. :wub:

the_force:
Originally posted by Deb@Feb 28 2005, 11:55 AM
I would say all of the above as well, especially the visual stimulation. It definitely adds to my b/f's masculinity. A tall, 240lb man with big muscles and a big personality is masculine-looking enough...throw in huge genitals and it can only add to view. :wub:
[post=287028]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL i officially hate your boyfriend :p

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah my gf called me skinny on the weekend, in front of her friend. I said I was built and she goes yeah look at his shoulders. Then I whispered 'built in all the right places' hehe. So yeah anyone asks I'm built...nowhere near 240lb lol 140 or something, but I have no idea on height or anything...I really should find out.

I thought hitting the cervix was painful?

the_force:
Originally posted by Knight@Mar 1 2005, 12:18 AM
Yeah my gf called me skinny on the weekend, in front of her friend. I said I was built and she goes yeah look at his shoulders. Then I whispered 'built in all the right places' hehe. So yeah anyone asks I'm built...nowhere near 240lb lol 140 or something, but I have no idea on height or anything...I really should find out.

[post=287172]Quoted post[/post]​

some girls have really not liked me hitting their cervix bro...but a large number of the one's i've been with..seemed to almost cum instantly when i'd hit it over and over...for some girls it seems to act like a second g spot...at least in my experiences

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by the_force+Mar 1 2005, 12:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_force &#064; Mar 1 2005, 12:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Knight@Mar 1 2005, 12:18 AM
Yeah my gf called me skinny on the weekend, in front of her friend.  I said I was built and she goes yeah look at his shoulders.  Then I whispered &#39;built in all the right places&#39; hehe.  So yeah anyone asks I&#39;m built...nowhere near 240lb lol 140 or something, but I have no idea on height or anything...I really should find out.

[post=287172]Quoted post[/post]​

some girls have really not liked me hitting their cervix bro...but a large number of the one&#39;s i&#39;ve been with..seemed to almost cum instantly when i&#39;d hit it over and over...for some girls it seems to act like a second g spot...at least in my experiences
[post=287173]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

ding ding ding ding&#33; I will cum almost instantly when this happens, and my current b/f is able to control his orgasm almost indefinitely, so it has led to some pretty wild sex. He&#39;s 6&#39;2&#39;&#39;, about 210, Native American, so he&#39;s pretty hot already, but add the big package (and the fact that he loves music and big breatsed women) and he&#39;s the perfect man.

big_peter

Just Browsing
Media
I&#39;ve had 2 experiences with cervix contact... usually consistant with the woman.

1. it&#39;s painful, stop&#33;
2. it&#39;s so filling... more&#33;

As for #2... I find the most pleasure comes from a slow intermission (about 5-10 minutes after the fun begiins) with the full shaft being pushed slowly (&#33;) very deep ... all the way in. Slow hip rotation may help.

There&#39;s no way to assure you do contact the cervix... but I&#39;ve felt a large, fleshy &#39;pocket&#39; that welcomes the head of my penis when I (think I) get there.

(Maybe someone can help describe it.)

LongTimeComing

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by big_peter@Mar 1 2005, 09:06 AM
I&#39;ve had 2 experiences with cervix contact... usually consistant with the woman.

1. it&#39;s painful, stop&#33;
2. it&#39;s so filling... more&#33;

As for #2... I find the most pleasure comes from a slow intermission (about 5-10 minutes after the fun begiins) with the full shaft being pushed slowly (&#33;) very deep ... all the way in. Slow hip rotation may help.

There&#39;s no way to assure you do contact the cervix... but I&#39;ve felt a large, fleshy &#39;pocket&#39; that welcomes the head of my penis when I (think I) get there.

(Maybe someone can help describe it.)
[post=287319]Quoted post[/post]​
To me, it feels like a hard spot deep inside. Definitely a noticeably different feel. My wife was built very roomy, so I only hit it once or twice. She seemed to REALLY like it when it happened. My current girlfriend who I have been with only a short time was riding on top recently and I was reaching it on every thrust. She was letting out an "Oh&#33;" every time, about 15 thrusts like that and she had to stop.

I have been so curious for a long time about how this feels to a woman&#33; Most places I have read where they say it is very painful to hit the cervix, but in my experience my partners have loved it. I want to hear more from the women on this&#33;

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Feb 28 2005, 10:45 PM
ding ding ding ding&#33; I will cum almost instantly when this happens, and my current b/f is able to control his orgasm almost indefinitely, so it has led to some pretty wild sex. He&#39;s 6&#39;2&#39;&#39;, about 210, Native American, so he&#39;s pretty hot already, but add the big package (and the fact that he loves music and big breatsed women) and he&#39;s the perfect man.
[post=287274]Quoted post[/post]​
:wow: There are Indians in Ohio?

Seriously, some girls like it, some don&#39;t. Some like it hot, some like it cold, some like it in a pot nine days old.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb+Mar 1 2005, 11:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Mar 1 2005, 11:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Feb 28 2005, 10:45 PM
[post=287274]Quoted post[/post]​
:wow: There are Indians in Ohio?

[post=287462]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, so far even Indians are allowed to move&#33; Sorry, there&#39;s still something hilarious (not) to Native Americans being called "Indians" because some guy named Columbus didn&#39;t know where the hell he was. But yeah, met him right in my old hometown of Cincy that I just moved out of, story of my life&#33;

I think the feeling of the cervix being bumped is an odd one and it takes some getting used to. That being said, everyone is built different and there&#39;s a fine line between pleasure and pain, so women should be careful to protect themselves, but it can be an amazing thing if approached the right way.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, well, Indians in India prefer to be called Bharatis. LOL (And I was talking to someone from India about internet problems the other day. The problem with globalization is that customer service representatives don&#39;t speak a word of English. Or Spanish.) What I meant was, there are no reserves in Ohio, and the population&#39;s like .2% Indian. (You can tell: States where there are a lot of Indians typically still use intimidation, gerrymandering, and "forgetting" to send absentee ballots to people on reservations, while Ohio&#39;s brought election fraud into the 21st century.) Compare with California; there are even pockets of tribes far from California in LA and San Francisco.

Back on topic, yeah, it takes time to get used to. Everything about a big dick takes time to get used to.