When getting a massage...

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Ukraine_Muhdik, Feb 18, 2011.

1. D_Ukraine_Muhdik

D_Ukraine_Muhdik Account Disabled

are you nude and covered with a sheet, or nude and just hanging out in all your glory? Male or female masseuse?

2. giant11

Gold Member

nude uncovered female masseuse

3. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    nude... usually male. When I get massage from female I'll use a towel to cover the cock and balls...If I know them, then it doesn't really matter.

4. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

...whether you are nude or with underwear on, you are always covered in a reputable spa in the USA. If you are not, they can get fined.

5. Drew2themax

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Always nude...sometimes covered with a sheet...ALWAYS a male!!

#5 Drew2themax, Feb 18, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
  6. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Underwear or nude under sheet (depending on the clinic/spa). Female masseuse.

7. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    being a HHP, CMT myself. I preferr to get someone to come to me instead of a spa. In most spas...if you actually have muscular issues, they are not allowed to work glutes. UNLESS, they do thru the blanket, towel or sheet. You lose all tactile sensation *the cmt*. IF you have any Mid / lower back pain, you need to work back, glutes and hamstrings to find the Main Trigger point. Satelite trigger points can branch from the main and even tho those get worked out, if you do not get the main trigger point, those will just come back.

However, if you're just going for a fluffy, relaxing massage without any REAL work, then a spa setting is fine.

In college, when i got my HHP in Neuromuscular therapy, I had to take psychology classes as well as interpersonal communication classes to deal with the psyche of the client. It's been proven, when draping a client who is insecure or scared of the cmt, constantly draping and undraping the body gives them the feeling of being exposed over and over and makes them unable to relax. Usually those clients get no satisfaction out of the massage and do not return. ALSO, when the client is nude or just a towel covering the naughty bits, you can do a more seamless massage and the client is able to relax more. Usually those clients fall asleep if they are just getting a relaxing massage. :)

Totan likes this.
  8. greengrass_89

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In NC. Nude. Covered. Male or female as long as they're good

9. hardmuscle399

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have a regular massage every 2 weeks from a licensed male massuse. He is very discrete and always works my towel to keep me covered from every angle. I am a nudist and would love to ask him to ditch the towel, but also know that at times I get hard during my massage. I am not shy about it and also am happily partnered and not looking for any kind of " happy endings" - the massage is so much more than that.

Would it be inappropriate to ask a professional to ditch my towel?

10. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    No it's not inappropriate for a REAL professional to ditch the towel. Unless it's the rule of the spa. Home/freelance cmt's are ok to ask. You can even preference, you are not expecting or wanting anything "extra", just state that you are more comfortable. Any REAL cmt knows that the body responds differently to touch. Just being hard doesn't mean you need/want sex. Just a physical reaction to being touched. If you are constantly worried about getting hard during a massage, you aren't totally relaxing. So just ask! :)

11. greengrass_89

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm a NC LMBT (License massage and bodywork therapist)
    In NC you're required to cover the crack, the genitals and female nipples. Regardless of spa setting or private setting you can work glutes uncovered. My general rule is if they don't wear undies, they get their glutes undraped, if they do wear undies, they get work through the sheet. Never had any problems with anybody. Personally when I get a massage I'm happy with just the "naughty bits" covered. it does make it more relaxing, smoother, less distracting because you don't have all the draping to worry about.

12. D_Ukraine_Muhdik

D_Ukraine_Muhdik Account Disabled

Im nude but covered when i get my massages. Female/male masseuse, doesnt matter.

13. drduff

drduff New Member

Albums:
    I am always nude when getting a massage.

14. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    Always naked, always masseur. But I usually go to a blind masseur, so there is no issue of "exposure."

15. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

In Prague, and maybe other places in Europe, towels or sheets are not always used. I think in all the years I've been here I've been draped maybe three times. Otherwise the masseur never even asked. I got naked, got up on the table and got my massage. With the exception of a few (those I picked for a specific reason) all the masseurs went close to the crotch but didn't touch (maybe the accidental brush). All my massages have been with men.

It is a totally different experience in Europe v the US. I remember in Florida telling the guy it wasn't necessary to drape me and he said it was the law. Wow!

16. shayrossen

shayrossen Member

always nude/always male masseur; happy endings about half the time

17. now1asics

now1asics Member

interesting post, ive been thinkin about gettin massage, kinda worried ill get hard or horny, i def want a male to massage me though...

18. B_beltboy

B_beltboy New Member

Always nude. Amt of draping depends on comfort level, history with the therapist. I respect their rules on the first visit and ask questions about their guidelines etc. Most of the therapists that I repeat-visit are freelance, so less likely to be militant about the draping. A good friend used to massage me, and had for years, we often went without any draping at all, except for maybe a small handtowel to cover the occasional boner.

19. valstateguy

Gold Member

Albums:

you can massage my glutes any time!!!! great albums

20. talbhe

talbhe Member

nude with a sheet

Draft saved Draft deleted