Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I rarely wear underwear. In jeans, I pack my cock and balls down the left leg, so it is difficult to extract it by just opening the fly. So, I undo the belt, unbutton completely, including the waistband, drop the jeans a couple of inches, and haul everything out.

At the gym, wearing shorts, I just lift up the bottom of the left leg a bit, and leave the waist and fly alone.

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

D) Pull your pants/briefs down and pee over the top of them
I choose D.
I pull my pants and briefs down unless i am wearing a thong then i just pull my pants down

A little survey to find out how guys here release their penises when going to pee. When you go to pee do you

A) Release your penis through the flie hole in your underpants/boxers

B) Pull the crotch fabric to one side and release your penis through the left hand leg hole

C) Pull the crotch habric to one side and release your penis through the right hand leg hole

E) Keep your pants/briefs firmly on and give them a good soaking

To start the ball rolling I do B). I think it's because mind hangs a bit to the left hand side anyway.:smile:

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
D

deleted20132

Well, depends on the brand im wearing
if boxers - A) Release your penis through the flie hole in your underpants/boxers

if boxer-briefs - D) Pull your pants/briefs down and pee over the top of them

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A little survey to find out how guys here release their penises when going to pee. When you go to pee do you

B) Pull the crotch fabric to one side and release your penis through the left hand leg hole

C) Pull the crotch habric to one side and release your penis through the right hand leg hole

To start the ball rolling I do B). I think it's because mind hangs a bit to the left hand side anyway.:smile:

for your reference http://www.lpsg.org/underwear-clothing-and-appearance-issues/38063-how-do-you-pull-out.html

http://www.lpsg.org/underwear-cloth...s/38063-how-do-you-pull-out-2.html#post656468

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Don't wear undies that have flies in them (hmmm...somehow that doesn't sound right). And no way am I going to get it out of a left or right leg opening. I guess "d" is my response if you mean by "over the top" the complete removal of balls and all from the confines of the underwear. If I'm home and actually wearing pants or underwear I may even pull them off.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I usually wear a regular plain old fashioned jockstap and usually just pull my penis out the side of the pouch to pee. If I shake good then nothing gets wet. For me thats easy!