When is enough enough

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When is enough enough?
After reading articles the past 5-10 years about what I consider to be extreme use of IVF (siblings becoming parents, litters, septuagenarians), I feel is it is all too much. But, their choice and none of my business.

I do wonder what the fuck happened to adoption, though.

8 babies. I cannot imagine.

It is truly going to a village to raise all those kids.
I also cannot imagine eight babies at once.
10 to 1 the parents try to pimp them out like the plus 8's or Duggars.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I doubt that such is always true. In the TV series, "Clifford The Big Red Dog," the dog that became the biggests, was the runt of the litter. Is that the case, only in cartoons? I doubt it. When there's so many babies, the babies may start out small, but babies don't stay small for long, and while they may get off to a bit of a slow start, I seriously doubt that it is necessarily a permanent thing.

And yes, love does seem to conquer almost everything else.

Nah, one of the Dionne Quintuplets was sickly all her life, and the others were far from that either.

The longer you are in your biological incubator, the healthier you will be.

By the way, who cleans up after Clifford?

Not that your comment on a fictional dog has any bearing here.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Crossy is strongly anti-abortion. I don't even kill bugs. I'm totally in the dark about this lady with the 14 children. No question that "enough is enough".

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And in the news recently, the unidentified woman has six other kids.

And there's going to be some inquest as to "why so many?"

While watching CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN, all I had to think was "20 years of diapers."

No way....

The rewards of raising children, much outweigh the trouble of changing diapers. Besides, when changing that many diapers, it gets rather routine and easy.

I liked all the Cheaper By The Dozen and other large family movies.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YOWZER!!
Absolutely no way would I do a fetal reduction. It would be like chosing, "Hey, do you you want Alf, Samantha or Joseph to die?"

Then again, I would never let then implant that many embryos in me. That's frigging stupid, if you ask me. Why do they do that? To save on money/procedures??

No way. One or two implants, max. Then if they don't "take", go back again.
Agree, They should allow a maximum of 3 implants which is a more usual number if they all make it.

Since the process is expensive they just plant as many as they can thinking that only one wolud sourvive.