View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

jinjiro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive had that problem with my G/F, i really have to get her wet so that it can go in if i dont she says it hurts when it goes in but its always the girth not the length that is the problem

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i hate when that happens because i like to pound girls hard, but ive found several girls where every time i had sex with them the only thing that was on my mind was whether they were in pain or not. i dont like hurting girls, it fucks with my head whenever it happens, because usually im not even going hard at all and some girls scream "OOWWWW!!!". i once dated a girl for a year and a half and we RARELY had good sex because i was too big (or she was too small, depends on how u see it) for her. sex usually ended with me apologizing and feeling bad that her vag was in pain. luckily, now i am aware that i have a big cock. back then i was young n dumb and had no idea i was so big.

cmore925

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf recently told me to ease up because she said it felt like I was hitting her ovaries. I was hitting it doggy. One of my favorite psoitions. It was not a big deal. We switched positions and kept going. It's all about pleasure for both people.

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi Amy,

Welcome to LPSG :smile:

It would be good to see your face to see if it is as nice as the rest of you :flirt:

It sounds like you need an experienced guy with a big cock, someone who knows how to use it properly. I was around your age when I met by boyfriend, he was in his mid thirties then, and although I had had big ones before, he was the first one who had the experience and the sensitivity to really satisfy me.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Amy,

Welcome to LPSG :smile:

It would be good to see your face to see if it is as nice as the rest of you :flirt:

It sounds like you need an experienced guy with a big cock, someone who knows how to use it properly. I was around your age when I met by boyfriend, he was in his mid thirties then, and although I had had big ones before, he was the first one who had the experience and the sensitivity to really satisfy me.

Agreed. Find a big guy willing to take the time to do it properly, and it'll open a whole new world.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not going to ask where the central armrest has gone... Judging by his expression I can guess... And it's cold!

LOL!!!
ROFL!!!

Perhaps I should consider this option, next time there's a guy or girl aboard who needs two seats.

Great one, Reallyonlyme

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm feeling a little bad for the guys that took the time to respond to this actually thinking this was a serious inquiry.

I would have read the original post but my secret text message decoder ring is on lone along with my webcam.

Oops i forgot to add

Love xxx ;P

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes I'll be with someone and it takes a good few minutes to get it in comfortably. Then we may be getting really into it and they are asking for it harder, then I hit too deep and they just wince in pain because I hit their ovaries or something else. It's usually over after that and we both feel bad. Me because I hurt them, them because they can't take me like they want, or think I want.

itsbig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had girls come missionary was too painful. One girl couldn't take missionary, so then she got on top and was able to better control how much of me she was taking.

scottish.47

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This discussion is why I am glad that I am 6.5 inches in length. Any girl at any time, and no complaints. Why? I can do so many other things than worry about how big I am, like concentrate on great sex. It just seems obvious to me that if you have a big penis, and your girl says it hurts to love you, maybe you should see about getting it downsized. Pain is pain, and unless your lady is into that, you may have to settle for hand jobs.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My cock is 6 inches and thick. My wife and I have done mostly missionary loving... with her legs spread a bit so I can fully enter her. Has worked well.
A lady friend's hubby has an 11 inch cock,,, really,,,, he screws her with her legs closed,,, and his cock rubbing her clit.... she likes that.
Lovers need only to make adjustments and learn what works best for them.
Remember ,, I tell my female partner,, "you come first in my loving." or
"you always cummmm first in my loving."
The joy of sex to me is to satisfy my lover.

meatfest

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow amy... you're gorgeous. Well this has happened to me before ... if i just go too hard with some i'll bottom out and some girls have said it feels like getting hit in the stomach. But there have been others that could take it all no problem. I'm definitely not the biggest guy here though. funny thing is... the shortest girl i've dated (5'1) could take it all... and the tallest (5'11) could not, i always had to watch myself with her.... i didn't expect that! So i guess there's obviously no correlation there lol

Hey, I know exactly what you mean there.

1) Amy is extremely gorgeous isn't she!

2) My taller girlfriends have struggled with big cocks. My lovely friend in my pics is v petite, 5', but she has no probs. She's v talented, and can deep throat really really well. She showed me some pics on her phone of her with an ex who's a lot bigger than me (she measured him at 10") and she took the lot in her mouth and her pussy without any problems. They seemed to be going at it pretty hard as well. But she is one of those girls who gets really really wet fairly quickly, so that must help. Once we were at work and we managed to sneak off for a quickie. She was sat on my knee while we were snogging and I could feel her leaving wet trails on my leg through her pants after only about a minute. So horny!!