When its 2 big!!!!!!!

D_Cam_Cunnon

Experimental Member
Media
It tends to be a problem at times if the talk of anal sex comes up but usually not vaginal. Most girls (let's say it's the biggest one they've had to date) are up for the challenge and it's usually not THAT much bigger than what they've had.

As one poster put it, it makes you take your time and learn to warm a girl up properly. When I know that it's going to be a chore to get it all the way and be able to pump hard, I make sure I do plenty of teasing before hand and work her gspot GOOD so that she's nice and wet.

Where there's a will there's a way ;)

B_Joe Montana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
30 inches is too big, If a female can ram her arm up to her elbow with out a problem then why do you think a penis would bother her? Still naive enough to believe it when a female tells you that you are huge or tells you to slow down because you are hurting her? What is this? A childs forum? Females lie all the time. No penis is too big for them.

sarah-o

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I must have led a sheltered life ;) as this has never been a problem with vaginal penetration. Or perhaps I'm not as shallow a person as some people think :)

Big_Al9_5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never been annoyed if a woman hesitates; I love a challenge and have no desire to cause pain beyond her enjoyment level. ;-) If she is still concerned I usually suggest she get on top, that way she controls her pleasure/pain threshold. I actually prefer this position, I just love watching breasts shake and swing as well as her facial expressions. Another position where she has control is doggie style. If it's too painful she can always lean forward to relieve it.

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is why straight guys eventually turn gay, because if the girls can't take it, then us powerbottom faggots will glady take it, and love it. Ahaha!

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
After 9 years of marriage my wife still cannot take all my length, she has a small vagina and girth was somewhat of a problem but she has adjusted to that for the most part. She still has some soreness after a long session.

I'm 8 1/2" x 5 3/4", and about 7 1/2" is her max, certain times of the month it's not that much. I have to stay away from the deep entry positions and go easy or let her control the depth. We have learned to cope with it but I would love to go balls deep in her for some good hard fucking.

Just, J.

lbjackson4

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it's funny b/c i ended up joining this site b/c of my frustrations of being well endowded and the women that i've been with not being able to take it. i've probably been with three women that can take it fully. i'm about 10 inches hard and about as thick as a can of spray starch. i used to think that being blessed with a nice package was a good thing, but lately, i'm not so sure. i'm only limited to certain positions (i absolutely love doggystyle) and most of the time, we have to end up stopping b/c she can't take it anymore and she has to end up watching me masturbate so i can get off. they normally feel bad that they can't get me off, but in reality, i'm pleased knowing that she's pleased, but it is nice to be with a woman that than take the whole thing and if she can deepthroat it, i might hand over my paycheck or pay a car note for her....haha

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Theoretically, nothing is too big because vaginas stretch over time, as some guys have mentioned. You just have to stretch the pussy in increments over a period of time.

Theoretically, Theoretically, Theoretically, Theoretically:rolleyes:

Sorry but reality is we do have limits. And for me it would probably be anything over 9x6.5

B_BigRob_08

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeahhh it is really annoyingg!!
i find that some girls are scared of the size, especially if its their first like that, and i can never get the pace that i want!!

i think its the thoughts around big cocks that girls wnat to try it......which i love out of having one, just a shame some peoples eyes are bigger than there....well u can finish that

thickfriz

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is why thickness is the bomb like me :) lol I can go balls deep hard and fast not worry about hitting and hurting...just getting it lubed up and inserted will be hard at first then we can go to town