where do you like cumming best

D_xxk05bth

Account Disabled
Media
Hi guys so i was wondering where do you like to cum best? On the face, does that feel dominant? Or inside of her, maybe feels passionate?? My bf likes to cum inside me for example

D

deleted356736

I prefer to come inside; it's more fluid and seamless and it feels like I am possessing the woman.

Dell1962

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to cum inside my wife. For me if I came somewhere else, it would show her that I am not that committed to her. I feel it is the natural conclusion to the act of love making. Plus my wife would not want me to get it all over her.

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think cumming inside a gal, whether its her mouth/pussy/ass, is way hotter than outside, but if she is into facials I'm happy to oblige ;) she just needs to be ready to get soaked

Stuckey13

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like to cum inside her

I think its built into a man's brain to cum inside the female no matter what even if its risky without birth control ( inside and deep as I can get it)

bigalicious

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like cumming inside a woman best. But I must admit that giving a facial once in a while is a turn on, but only if it is for my girl too. I have one who loves it, one who doesn't, and one who I haven't explored that with yet.

MrJay9x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love cumming in her mouth. She doesn't have to swallow or anything but having it sucked out of me makes the orgasm that much stronger.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love cumming in her mouth. She doesn't have to swallow or anything but having it sucked out of me makes the orgasm that much stronger.

I agree, but not all of the time. While it's great to release deep inside my partner's vagina, it feels incredible coming in her mouth, but only if she literally is sucking the cum out of me as I squirt. That is an amazing sensation.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to mix it up... Inside or on her body. As far as facials are concerned; I'd rather see a big cumshot on her abs or tits.

needjobud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure if I have a single favorite, but I have several fond memories of getting sucked past the point of no return, then pulling out at the last second and shooting either on myself or on him. Safety issues aside, continuing to get sucked during an orgasm is too intense to me and I don't really enjoy it.