where do you like cumming best

For sure inside of her. It feels so good knowing I am about to pump a nice big load in her wet pussy.

whabb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In her mouth, while she's making eye contact with me, gently working her tongue around the head, and making that "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" sound which indicates that she's really enjoying it.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For sure inside of her. It feels so good knowing I am about to pump a nice big load in her wet pussy.

Same here. I bury my cock deep - the head kissing her cervix and unload my seed. There is something so animalistic about it but I LOVE cumming in a woman's pussy!

Simba

In the pussy feels best and keeps the flow of sex going, especially if we are cumming together. In the mouth is a great turn on, and pulling out and cumming on her tits is fun to watch, but makes a huge mess. :)

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like when she tells me where to cum "come on baby cum on my...."

missionary = stomach - tits
doggy = ass and back

inside not usually an option - not trying to have kids. but it is sensual .

don't like cumming in a womans face...well not on purpose..but sometimes it happens. :wink:

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Definitely inside of her. I feel like I have a stronger connection with the woman when I do this. I like the look of cum on her body but there's always the eventual clean up which I never want to get up for haha.

beretta216

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Inside feels incredible... either in her cunt or in her mouth. Feels incredibly sensuous. If I want some feeling of dominance, unloading on her face is a GREAT way to 'scratch that itch.'

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vag, Ass, Mouth or All over her it don't fuss me, I'm usually ready to go again in 5-10mins anyway. My wife likes me to eat the creampie sometimes and share it with her.

If we're playing with another girl I have to save my cum for my wife, although she knows I'd love to cum in another girl and have her 'take back' what belongs to her - don't think I'd loose altitude if this happened!