Which Bollywood actor has the biggest dick?

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since most of the photos in this thread are not of actual Bollywood stars, I figure you won't mind seeing this incredibly handsome and built traditional Pehlwani or kushti wrestler and bodybuilder possibly named Sunny Joon. I say "possibly" because YouTube comments are so lame. When I searched I found out there are literally hundreds of "Sunny and Sonny Joon's" in the world, male and female. Although I did find a wrestling video of him with that name. Some YT commentators said he is also a model and in films... He ought to be!

Hump the Earth!

Finally, he takes his shirt off... And, luckily has a treasure-trail!

I want a honeymoon with Sunny Joon!... If you like to watch Indian wrestlers and bodybuilders, you'd probably like These two YouTube channels: Fitness First which posts teasers like the above, of wrestlers exercising, dressing, and practicing, bodybuilders, and models, to lure you to their "gay-for-pay" website. (Warning: most of the music for this channel's video is loud gym disco, unfortunately) And, ansuia1974 which is mostly just traditional kushti wrestling. Thousand of videos between them.

A/B

Last edited:

kaki1234

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hottest Indian guys in my eyes:
Sidharth Malhotra
BmjyRhVCIAARL1R.jpg%20large.jpg

Varun Dhawan
varun-150415.jpg

Arjun Kapoor
31a10c9c3f1e4c3e344a0981006c99fe.jpg

Tanuj Virwani
alluring-image-ofTanuj-Virwani.jpg

Arjun Gupta (he's half American tho I think haha, he's in Syfy's The Magicians & it's amazing!)
the-magicians-202-50.jpg

wishfull

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't think it exists? He was on that list a while back but they never released a video. Unless it's been leaked recently?

wishfull

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't think it exists? I believe he was on that list a while ago but they never released a video. Unless it was leaked recently and I'm unaware of it?

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hottest sex I ever had was with an Indian guy -- 6'4", handsome and built. He was/is about 10 years younger but for some reason got the hots for me. One day he found me on Manhunt and asked me over, and as I came to learn he is hung like a bull. I mean, it is the most beautiful big cock you have ever seen. He was a bit high when I arrived -- something I don't like and usually serves as a cue for me to make my exit -- but I had to stay and see where this was leading. Where it lead was to the bedroom where I made out with a set of lips that were so perfect you could marry them alone and be happy. I told him he had a hot cock and asked if most Indian guys were hung like him and he laughed and said, No, but that where his father is from in India is known for the guys having big cocks. I have no idea where that area is. Anywho -- while he always came across as a kind of macho, sports oriented guy, he confessed he had heard I was a good top and that's what he needed -- a top that he could rely on on occasion because he was tired of always being asked to top because of his big cock (and looks, I'm sure). We were both involved with others, but we had a fuck-affair that went on for five years or more. Nice guy, too. Now he's married (to a man) and has kids and while he's no longer in shape, to me he is one sexy man. Woof.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's good looking yeah, but I don't know him... Is he even a bollywood actor?

He's a renown traditional kushti wrestler, a fitness model, a bodybuilding champion, and is reportably being considered for film acting... Who cares whether you "know" him or not... He's fucking gorgeous!... Very few of the posts in this thread show actual Bollywood actors, and certainly no proof that those guys that are, are hung, so, get on board, and enjoy the beauty of natural, bodybuilding, Indian men, like Sonny Joon.

A/B

Reactions: Sloppybtm

wishfull

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah he is so hot! He looks amazing in the new 'A Gentleman' trailer.

By the way, I really hope that the Varun Dhawan video that is supposedly out there will be leaked eventually.