Which guy has the biggest cock?

Which of the guys in the photo has the biggest cock?

• Luca

Votes: 93 47.4%
  • Francesco

Votes: 47 24.0%
  • Jacopo

Votes: 56 28.6%

• Total voters

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just wanted to record this screen shot of the first three votes, which shows how much most people can tell about a guy's cock size merely from glancing at his face :rolleyes: --->

CLICK ON ME

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I picked #3, Jacopo because he looks like the guy who stands on the bench in the lockerroom when changing so everybody can see his hairy william.

thufirhawat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I chose number 3, because he's the cutest too me...LOL...:tongue:

And apparently, he's the one who gets most votes (at the time I'm posting : Luca 35,71% with 5 votes, Francecso 14,29 % with 2 votes and Jacopo 50% with 7 votes).

I hope Stronzo is gonna tell us ^^

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I voted #2. He's in the middle, others are leaning into him as centre of attention. Suggests he is the more confident of the three, maybe as a result of......

Amateur psychology 101....what do I know.... :tongue:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pecker said:
Well? ... *crosses arms and taps foot impatiently*

Oh sorry Pecker.

The answer is......................

**drum roll please**

LUCA! #1 by a MILE ( or close to it )

Francesco's a big boy but he's not nearly as thick as Luca ..

And your locker room show off Pecker- Jacopo - is a pencil dick. It's long enough but thin thin thin. Kinda yucky.

Luca, though not the world's brightest fellow, is a bartender on Murano, an island in the Venetian lagoon, and his favorite thing to do is find some back alley in Venice in the wee hours and play swords with cocks! He has one magnificent Venetian cock and it's sooooooooooooooo thick. Better still? He doesn't speak a word of English!

Licking his balls and savoring that cock of his on a starry Venetian night while wondering if we'll get caught is a highlight of my Italian history.

:biggrin1: :cool:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
Do tell us MORE, Stronzo...

Venice is decidedly not a gay city. Neighboring Padua (Padova) is but Venice is not.

There are a couple of hot spots where the crowd is purportedly mixed but for the life of me the Italians play it close to the vest (their homosexuality) Lex. There's a bar called (of course) "Casanova" near la ferrovia (railway station) that's okay but it's mostly foreigners. And I was "out for Venetian" that first night! :cool:

I met Luca (whose family is generationally Venetian) in a small square or "piazzetta" just off the Piazza San Marco where the famous Basilica of the same name is. It's the one and only gay haunt for after hours cruising. I hit the jackpot first time out (2003) and was introduced over subsequent visits to an inner closely-knit circle of Venetian gay dudes or "finocchi" (NEVER use that word to an Italian!). It's because of that one chance encounter I know of the sub-culture of "uomini omosessuali in venezia".

Luca has a small frame and like most Italians doesn't believe in working out or using free weights. He's got great legs since all one does in Venice is walk but he's five foot six tops. The first time he opened his pants that night at the piazzetta I dropped to my knees in adoration.:biggrin1: Also - like all Italians he's uncircumsized. His cock is disproportionately large to his body which is always fun. He said first time I unzipped: "Cavolo! Un cazzo magnifico e proprio è il pisello americanissimo!!" (It was a commentary on that fact that he thought of my cock - since I'm circumsized and fair and well-proportioned - as precisely what he'd expected to find on his first American) God what a hot night it was.

He lives over the bar run by his family on Murano and I visit and have "la cena" (dinner) with the entire family every year. They're Venetian working class people which is another entire stratum of the Venetian social heirarchy.

What's best about my association with Luca (aside from the obvious) and his friends is my association with his family. They speak Venetian dialect which is so different when spoken "nella famiglia" from generic Italian as I learned it. It's a window into ancient Venice that, since history is my field, gives me a perspective on how those people must have existed generations ago.

Luca and I "chat" :rolleyes: on cam fairly often. He's a very naughty boy.

By the way? Francesco in the middle (the Germanic looking one) is a very very randy lad and a bit of a slut.

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guessed it was #1 but it was just a random guess really. Maybe the goatee had something to do with it. :lol: I was more attracted to #2 though.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Stronzo said:
Okay, I know this answer cuz I've been there.

Which of these guys has the biggest cock and I mean one of them is hugely bigger than the other two.

Left to right: One, two, or three??

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/Tosatel/LucaBuscoloandfriends.jpg
Hmm, in case there's a spoiler, I'm gonna vote before I read the thread. I'm guessing #3, on the grounds of the whole "skinny guy packing" concept, but I'd still prefer the HOT #1.