"White guy/Small penis" rumors? (PLEASE disprove this)

harrisondaniel01

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
FIRST, I asked because I'm not a "gold member" and I can't see any of the pictures...dumbass. SECOND, I didn't come up with that rumor, myth or whatever the fuck it is. I heard it and I simply asked. Now, if there is a problem, we can discuss any fucking way you see fit, bitch.

D_Bruce S Sphincter

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I'm mediterranean, which I don't consider "white". But the English, Irish and Scottish cocks around here are all freaking enormous, Bro.

Besides, there is no such thing as a uniformly small-dicked race. There are small and large ones of every race.

If yours is white, you should know they're not small.

Cheers, Buddy

Last edited:

D_Bruce S Sphincter

Sexy Member
Media
Hey...reading the comments here, I'd like to ask you folks to do me a personal favor...

Would you please be kind to this guy? We know nothing about him. He could be this sweet innocent kid who's never seen other guys naked, and asking this question before perusing the galleries to find out.

Is there anything wrong with being naive? or young? or inexperienced?

This guy could be my next-door neighbor, or someone I'm friends with. You insult him, and you've insulted me.

Please...if your feelings about anyone here are sarcastic, or negative, or whatever the term you choose for the eyeball-rolling remarks that are posted here, then simply don't comment, and leave the remarks to someone more positively-inclined. If we can't ALL be friends here, then none of us can.

Ha ha ha...I may have just been as negative as I was imploring folks NOT to be...sorry for being such a royal ASS!

Love you all...

Miguel

FIRST, I asked because I'm not a "gold member" and I can't see any of the pictures...dumbass. SECOND, I didn't come up with that rumor, myth or whatever the fuck it is. I heard it and I simply asked. Now, if there is a problem, we can discuss any fucking way you see fit, bitch.
Slow your roll bud. Talk like that could get you in trouble. Some white guys have small penises some have humongous donkey dicks same as any other race.

D_Henry_Deutschendorf

Account Disabled
Media
well...once provoked...jeez Harrison, I am 100% gay. Had some lab work in this field with every race (not as much middle eastern but plenty in terms of white, black, latin, and asian). I can tell you that big, average and small come into play with every ethnicity, whites included. I don't think I am small, and I am white.

Last edited:

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't lose your cool, HD, over some of the less diplomatic comments here. :cool: You are correct about there being all sorts of suppositions about the subject of your question. Try researching it on the Internet--one place that comes to mind that's as good as any to start with, I suppose, is www.the-penis.com/size1.html. Don't believe everything you read there (or anywhere else, for that matter), but it does discuss the topic of size and purported racial differences, including a chart divided by race in the "Penis-Size Survey" section. :wink:

Last edited: