Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not to thread hijack, but the subject fits the profile of a certain Zoig member.

This thing is incredible... I think many people would be ready to scream "photoshop" on this guy, but each pic is consistent. He seriously needs a video posted to quell any doubt. This guy has to be some sort of record:

ZOIG.COM - Vaderic - 7 amateur photos submitted

I'll post a couple pics from his profile for those who don't want to click.

The ORIGINAL pic is quite real though not huge as some think, its the angle V height V perception. A mistake some can make with upclose pics , which is why I never care for them . The ones from Zoig.com are very laughable and are CONSISTENTLY Photoshopped to hell and back !!!

HH

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
It isn't fake. It belongs to the member Simonpenislover. I'd still love for him to show it to us again eventually, it's a work of art. One in a million.

---
As for Vaderic, I remember seeing those pictures but with the dick smaller... make of that what you will.

I can do a quick photoshop analysis. This picture is fake to 100%. And I even want to add that everbody who doesn't recognize this is blind.

The picture is not fake, trust me when you have been on LPSG as long as I have you usually know pics that are fake or not. Hate to burst your bubble though but its not massive either . The girth is most impressive but the length is around 7 , you only think it is huge b/c of the angle and the old closeup trick. You can look at the dude and tell he isn't very tall and has a short torso and most of all look where it comes up to on him . I would be shocked if it were more than 7" . this is why I hate closeup pictures like this , they offer no perspective. Clever trick but a trained eye and seasoned size afficionado can see through this .

HORSE

If you're talking about the very first pic in this thread you seem not to know when i picture is faked. This one is. Believe me.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I can do a quick photoshop analysis. This picture is fake to 100%. And I even want to add that everbody who doesn't recognize this is blind.

If you're talking about the very first pic in this thread you seem not to know when i picture is faked. This one is. Believe me.
oh Sjit, i can@t see mi keeb ord!!!:cool:

gig22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Why is it fake? Tell us please so we can know. Just saying you did an analysis doesn't magically make it. As far as I know the original member was legit. You'll have to explain to me how his dick can become fake ^-^

Attachments

Last edited:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Why is it fake? Tell us please so we can know. Just saying you did an analysis doesn't magically make it. As far as I know the original member was legit. You'll have to explain to me how his dick can become fake ^-^

I'm not talking about any member or cock. Just the very first picture posted in this thread.
First of all patterns don't match at some points. Secondly there are some edges not clean cut out.
I don't say that he does not have a big dick or whatever, just that this picture was altered.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Another aspect of that photo to consider is that he casts a shadow, while the remote does not, meaning that while the remote is flat upon the table, he's easily above it, turning this into a possible perspective trick. Even with that, it could still easily be over 10. He claims it's a foot long.
His unit and the remote are both touching the table, imo.
The light comes from the camera flash.
It causes his unit to cast a shadow because, as a cylinder, it's extreme right edge is some distance above the table, even if the bottom side is actually touching.
The remote, lying flat on the table, casts no shadow.
There may be some subterfuge there that I'm missing, but there is no perspective stunt.

Last edited:

gig22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not talking about any member or cock. Just the very first picture posted in this thread.
First of all patterns don't match at some points. Secondly there are some edges not clean cut out.
I don't say that he does not have a big dick or whatever, just that this picture was altered.

The first picture is the exact same picture that the member Simonpenislover posted. All his other pictures point to the same size. So what do you mean about patterns and what do you mean about some edges not being clean cut? You have to be sure of what you're saying as that would mean that the user doctored his pictures, which is very improbable as he also used to show it on cam. And close up, it was the same size as that first pictures.

So please, if it's fake, clearly point it out with precise info. What you said is very vague. (Sorry I'm being picky, it's that substantial claims of fakeness are never precised with anything other than "pseudo" knowledge and a lack of factual proof. It just pisses me off in the long run, especially when it's about someone that has distinct proof of being real).

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
pseudo knowledge? you know what? Believe me or not, I don't give a.... I also could say there's a lack of factual proof that it is not altered.
There were tons of fakers spotted and convicted at LPSG and you talk about "claims of fakeness are never precised".
So you're entitled to your own opinion. Still I say this picture is altered. And I don't care about other pics, cam or whatever. I am talking about this very picture.

gig22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
pseudo knowledge? you know what? Believe me or not, I don't give a.... I also could say there's a lack of factual proof that it is not altered.
There were tons of fakers spotted and convicted at LPSG and you talk about "claims of fakeness are never precised".
So you're entitled to your own opinion. Still I say this picture is altered. And I don't care about other pics, cam or whatever. I am talking about this very picture.

Fact : All the pictures in this thread where on Simonpenislover's account.
Fact : All of his pictures were reportedly unaltered.
Pseudoscience spagethi monster theory : "First of all patterns don't match at some points. Secondly there are some edges not clean cut out, also, if you cross-invert shade the image and look a the cryptology, you can clearly see hidden signs of nazism. Oh, btw, I won't point out where. Just believe me. If you can't see it, well, what can I say!"
Fact : The burden of proof lies on the accuser to show that the original picture, that was claimed as unfake, is fake.
Fact : Snakebyte just got pwned by facts.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

The first pic is indeed REAL , being that it was taken so closeup to make the dick look bigger than it is you see no perspective but it's REAL and probably 7-8" . The other pics from the ZOIG.com site are really not even worth mentioning they are so completely laughable!

HH

Choice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry but the picture has been photo-shopped. The edges around the cock is to clean verses the edges around the hand, arm shirt and leg

Choice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

joebn

Just Browsing
Media
The picture is not fake, trust me when you have been on LPSG as long as I have you usually know pics that are fake or not. Hate to burst your bubble though but its not massive either . The girth is most impressive but the length is around 7 , you only think it is huge b/c of the angle and the old closeup trick. You can look at the dude and tell he isn't very tall and has a short torso and most of all look where it comes up to on him . I would be shocked if it were more than 7" . this is why I hate closeup pictures like this , they offer no perspective. Clever trick but a trained eye and seasoned size afficionado can see through this .

HORSE

so wait... we're supposed to believe you have an 11 inch cock based on a pic taken from low down, angled upwards, and with you leaning back in it. while skepticism of a cock we can all see is twice the length of a wii controller is almost half the size of yours.

right.