Who are they???

Jach456321

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh geez!
I think I clicked on another video and loved that one. Now I can't remember which one it was. Oh crap on me.
It's fine. I'm only here for Adam and Julian. I went down a rabbit hole searching for them last night. I got attached easily and now I wanna know their story and wanna know how they're doing now for closure lmao.

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Luckee66

Legendary Member
Media
I remember a follow-up video a few years ago, they were living on a farm together. Can't seem to find it now though. If anyone still has it, would be awesome if you could share :)

curiousboy9490

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I managed to find it :)
I just stumbled upon their videos today and had to find out more. I'm glad their doing okay, I know their story would definitely inspire others to just show love. Can't watch the video because of the membership. Crossing my fingers they are doing okay post covid. I can't find their original channel anymore I wanted to tip and support.

Reactions: kfabe69

Lgold

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I managed to find it :)
They look so much older and matured now. I managed to bump into them a few years ago waaay before pandemic. There was also a video of them before where you can see their face if you slow down. I hope they are doing okay now.

Reactions: https.jdxx

https.jdxx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
They look so much older and matured now. I managed to bump into them a few years ago waaay before pandemic. There was also a video of them before where you can see their face if you slow down. I hope they are doing okay now.
Hi! I'm new here but I've been trying to do research about these two and found nothing! Please help me because I wanna know where they are now and I wanna know if they're okay. So if you guys can please help me find any social media for them it would be very helpful! I really wanna know if Julian and Adam are alright and safe!