Who here is just too HUGE to be "deepthroated"

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 37889221 View attachment 37889251

Haven’t been yet but i know somebody out there can

Cum visit me in Los Angeles @Hungmcc. You deserve a proper deepthroating! ;)
And if any Los Angeles or Palm Springs guy aren't getting it done properly, get in touch with me!

JuniorEagerSlothbear-small.gif

Serpentlike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cum visit me in Los Angeles @Hungmcc. You deserve a proper deepthroating! ;)
And if any Los Angeles or Palm Springs guy aren't getting it done properly, get in touch with me!

JuniorEagerSlothbear-small.gif
That is impressive. It has been my experience that my girth is the real difficulty, not the length.

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is impressive. It has been my experience that my girth is the real difficulty, not the length.

Thanks! And yeah, girth can be tougher than length and it can make a man's jaw very tired.
But I seem to do pretty great with the much thicker ones, too! ;)

D

deleted39601

Well i have never been Deep sucked, perhaps the size or width. I'm larger than average OR perhaps i have not been with someone who has even given the sport enough practice. So for my EGO, lets say it's cuz him too big, yeah! LOL.

Reactions: meccho_28
D

deleted1846971

I’ve never been deep throated, but that is likely because I’ve never been with a woman who is great at deepthroating. The correct answer is no one is too big. I’m bigger than most and I’m saying that.

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have only been deep throated a couple of times. Once was by a man without teeth. Wonderful feeling as his gums engulfed my shaft. Often when an attempt to deep throat me the problem is teeth. I believe part of being deep throated is the size of the glans. It is a bit over 2.5 inches in width. I have deep throated a couple bigger than mine, but the glans on each was narrower than the shaft.

Reactions: meccho_28

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks! And yeah, girth can be tougher than length and it can make a man's jaw very tired.
But I seem to do pretty great with the much thicker ones, too! ;)

And yet you'll notice women's jaws seldom get tired when they're yakking with their friends!

Reactions: teddybaerli1

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just relinquished that honor. On Friday, for the first time in my life, I met someone who could properly deep throat my girth. And I mean deep-- we alternated between me piston-fucking his throat, and him massaging and milking my cock with his throat muscles. We did two long sessions this weekend, but that seems to have worn him out. Oh, what I've been missing my whole life!

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Almost no one’s been able to really deepthroat me. There was a girl who could put her jaw out of place back in college, but I’ve run into several “Blow Job Experts” who can’t get more than halfway down. And I really wouldn’t care, because it’s great to get a BJ anyway, except for the teeth. My motto in college was, “The Teeth Are The Enemy”. No one really understood me. :rolleyes: