Who let the dogs out?

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Whoever it was, please put them back where they belong. Its getting tiresome to come here only to step in more dogshit no matter which way I turn. Its impossibly difficult to scrape it off the bottom of my shoes, and it stinks to high hell.
Seems for some reason, there are many more dogs and lots more dogshit recently- I have some ideas regarding their origin, (besides the bottom of a sewer that is) but its only supposition and perhaps time will tell.

I'm glad to see the mod dogkeepers are quick today to get rid of the worst of the pack- it gives me renewed hope that my next visit will be less full of shit. :tongue:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sassy,
You are way cool.

Thank you.. though I don't know what would cause you to think so :smile: It just seems the last week or so everyones been bickering with each other and strange troll creatures have basically been stirring up trouble- and this has always (yeah, an old -timer me, eh?) been such a good place to come and NOT be judged- NOT be ridiculed or criticized- the difference has been startling.
So I ranted. Now I'm done ranting. :smile: