Why am I more interested in huge cocks than my girlfriend?

Smokesgirl

Just Browsing
Media
i am smokeinvan's girlfriend. He has showed me everything he's written in this post. From what I've read I think everyone needs to understand he did not fully articulate what he was trying to get at. there's a difference between fantasy and actually desiring to carry out a sexual activity. Smokeinvan was really only talking about fantasy. All of his fantasies and all of my fantasies, we have both fully discussed with eachother and really delve into. My sexual desires, both in fantasy and in reality have never been ignored by him.
We have never pressured each other, tried to manipulate or force eachother into any type of sexual activity that the other person was not fully willing and desiring to do. When Smokeinvan was talking about very large penises and his fantasy of me carrying out certain acts with them, it was fantasy and I've always known this. And I feel that this was something that he was not able to fully express in his posts.
I am writing this response, because after reading all the comments, I felt it was important to stand up for my boyfriend, because we are dealing with personal subjects that when they receive negative responses can be damaging to the emotional self. When you put yourself out there in a public arena, such as this, and allow yourself to reveal something that's personal and intimate such as a sexual fantasy, receiving negative critisizm about something so personal can be quite a blow.
After he read all of your comments he expressed to me his concern that he was manipulating me into doing or seeing things that i did not want to. But this is not the case. I enjoy hearing about his fantasies and talking about them with him and he does the same for me. I've never felt manipulated by him in anyway. Even if there was an actual physical or sexual activity he wanted me to do with him, he would never pressure me or force me in anyway. We are monogomous, we are healthy and satisfied.
P.S. we take all of these comments light hearted and fun.
mylove.jpg

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey girlfriend, now that you are here, why don't you answer his original question?

:) How can he make you better appreciate huge cocks as much as he does, and how can you facilitate his kink?

and does that involve faking an interest on your part?

Smokesgirl

Just Browsing
Media
rawbone8 said:
hey girlfriend, now that you are here, why don't you answer his original question?
:) How can he make you better appreciate huge cocks as much as he does, and how can you facilitate his kink?
I can only answer this for how it is between the two of us. We have gone through amazing growth, not only emotionally, but sexually as a couple. And we are still growing.
We share fantasies with eachother and we talk about it very openly and without fear. Thus, we begin to really understand that fantasy and what it means to that person and what it does for them sexually. Therefor, the fear of an unknown sexual realm disappears. Allowing that person to then be able to experience the same sexual feelings for that fantasy as their partner does.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Smokesgirl said:
I am writing this response, because after reading all the comments, I felt it was important to stand up for my boyfriend, because we are dealing with personal subjects that when they receive negative responses can be damaging to the emotional self. When you put yourself out there in a public arena, such as this, and allow yourself to reveal something that's personal and intimate such as a sexual fantasy, receiving negative critisizm about something so personal can be quite a blow.

P.S. we take all of these comments light hearted and fun.

so i'm guessing it really isn't that much of a "blow."

any road, it seems to me that YOU (the origin of the problem) seem to comprehend what the trouble is, exactly. now that you are made aware of the issue (i'm surmising you didn't know about this before your boyfriend made it know on the lpsg forum) maybe you two can solve it amongst yourselves. you will excuse me if it sounds like i am pushing away from the forum (i'm not); however, it appears to me this matter deserves more of a ... personal element … in order for it to solved. you will rejoice to know i have blind confidence in you both and know you will get through it - i'm sure these things can be quite ... difficult.

amethyst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
smokeinvan said:
Honestly I did not expect such an adverse reaction in a forum created to celibrate the penis.

Am I entirely alone here?

Hi. I think the adverse reaction you are seeing from this group is not a judgement of your fetish, it just means that the overall consensus here is that you should not push your fetish on your girlfriend. I have read and posted here for a year and have found this group overwhelmingly warm and supportive of everyone's issues and problems. If you had expressed that you were sad your girlfriend did not share this with you, you would have had overwhelming support and some suggestions. Since your post indicated that your girlfriend should have or express this fetish with you, saw more of a collective concern about pushing this on her.

As a female, if I was your girlfriend, I would find it interesting that you have the fetish and would probably just asked what you do to satisfy your fascination with large cocks (just to decide if that was something that works for me).

I would not have an issue with you requesting that I express it with you, but would find your fetish a turn-off if you pushed it on me or could not have a healthy sex life with me without exercising that fetish in our relationship. If you can't, that's ok because it means it is a very strong need for you; but it also means you need to find a girl that has the same desires!

Amethyst

deewil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Smokesgirl said:
We share fantasies with eachother and we talk about it very openly and without fear.

I would think that in most cases the last thing guys would want, unless they themselves were hung, is for their girlfriend or wife to be fascinated by big dicks. Some would think your BF, by his wanting you to share his interest in penis size, was undermining his relationship with you, too distracted by other guys instead of you. Nonetheless, I couldn't figure out why his questions set off so much fury here. But as comediennes or singers performing on certain nights might say, a tough crowd.