Why are so many american cocks cut?

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
it began with the christian values from the bible, and actually over time it was found to be a sound and safe practice for most of the population. there are many in america that arent circumsized, i was one of them, as i hit puberty i noticed a smell i couldnt wash off no matter how many times a day i bathed that smell was still there , so when i was able i had my doctor circumsize me, i have never regreted that decision and that was 35 years ago. i hope that helps in the question you had ask.

What a sad story!! Circumcision has nothing to do with Christian values. In fact the first Christians felt it important to emphasize that Greeks, who weren't circumcised, were as welcome to join the new religions as the Jews, who were.
In your case, all you had to do was wash yourself gently with warm water and NO soap, regularly. The smell, which was the result of irritating the foreskin with the soap you used so many times a day, would have vanished.

NCGUY1972

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im an american and unfortunately I was cut. I cant help it I was a baby. A part of my penis that was full of nerves that could have given me pleasure was stolen from me and can never be replaced. I DONT KNOW WHY and nobody will ever answe that question so why ask it? truth be told maybe I woulda liked this way better but its not my choice now.