Why can't a man brag about his penis?

epiles

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Mrs. Copper "Now Sheldon, I've told you, It's ok to be smarter then everyone else, But you can't go around pointing it out to everyone!"
Sheldon "But Why!?"
Mrs. Cooper "BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IT!!"

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't brag about my size. It speaks for itself, that is to say, you get a reputation for being hung. OTHER people talk you up or down as in, "yeah, he's hung like a horse but a dumbass". they're jealous. and the bulge in your pants says volumes. when a woman that's a total stranger walks across the room, introduces herself and then asks " what's in your pants?? ", no need to brag. women don't like guys who brag or talk about sex in public.

MoneyForNothing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People that complain about bragging are the same people that complain about some people making more money. I don't mean literally the same people, but qualitatively the same: lacking those things and thus wanting to minimize the ability for people that have them to use them.

dragon_9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People that complain about bragging are the same people that complain about some people making more money. I don't mean literally the same people, but qualitatively the same: lacking those things and thus wanting to minimize the ability for people that have them to use them.

Thanks!!! you really understand.:cool:

L_C6969

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Id like to add that its also something you really have no control over...its like bragging about the color of your eyes. Atleast there is some merit to someone bragging about how much weight they can lift at the gym, because, well, it was something he WORKED at to achieve. Your dick is your dick, and really, nothing you do is going to make it much longer or thicker or whatever (of course I know those of you who swear by PE or pumps, etc).

D_Foxy_Fallusfluffer

Account Disabled
Media
A woman doesn't "brag" about big boobs because they are visible for all to see--she's just happy and proud. A man might be happy and proud about his endowment, but he too doesn't brag about it--it just is (sights such as this simply prove it). My experience, the ones who brag in public about their enormous schlongs have little to brag about (pun intended) since no one can prove other-wise . . .