Why Do Guys Do This?

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Sorcerer@Sep 17 2005, 07:59 PM
I'm a little late on this but what the hey...

I've had guys say they were average when they were in fact tiny. I never thought of it as a lie, just a stretch of the truth. I've met guys over the net that claimed to be 8 or 9 inches and in person turned out to be average. I've never figured that one out. As stated above repeatedly, we're gonna find out.

Incidentally, have you ever heard of a woman bragging about having an extremely tight pussy?
[post=344146]Quoted post[/post]​

Pam Anderson did on her roast in front of the umpteen million people that tuned in. It was hilarious, by the way. Pretty much an ode to Tommy's cock, as well.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Sep 18 2005, 02:43 AM
Hey, I'm a male of modest talents and large endowment. Why hasn't she slept with me?
[post=344242]Quoted post[/post]​

...because Pam Anderson only dates white-trash. She's not a size queen, she's a "Sleaze Queen"

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Sep 19 2005, 12:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Sep 19 2005, 12:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Sep 18 2005, 02:43 AM
Hey, I&#39;m a male of modest talents and large endowment. Why hasn&#39;t she slept with me?
[post=344242]Quoted post[/post]​
she probably would if you&#39;d lower your standards far enough
[post=344455]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Not to mention dumbing down his speech.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Oh yeah, I&#39;d have to say "I love you." over and over again. Instead I tend to say "I love you. Je t&#39;aime. Wo ai ni. Ich liebe Dich. Te quiero. S&#39;agapó."

"I love you" in Lakota sounds cool, though. Techihile lo. Or techihila ksto, if you&#39;re female.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Turns out that this story is even a little better. The "BigHands
things is his screen name / e-mail. And he sent here a few pictures of a large cock that turned out not to be his. Now I really don&#39;t get it. If he planned on bedding this woman, whey would he send her pictures of a cock he didn&#39;t possess. It didn&#39;t work. He got a little frottage, but she really was turned off by both the small winkie and the lie surrounding it. Here quote to me "shit, what am I gonna do with something like this?" gesturing with her fingers to show a pretty small size.

D

deleted3272

Ive allways wonderd if these guys you see braging all the time are really actually big. I never brag or mention it, hell i never thought of myself as big until my first time with a girl and she told me I was. Its sompthing I dont mention because I dont want that to be a consideration for a girl when thinking of being with me, it should just be an added bonus so to speak.

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Another thing is that most guys tend to assume that girls want to hear you brag about how large your dick may be.

I had one friend who claimed to be about 6 inches soft and he always "complained" that he was falling out of his boxer shorts... despite this, he wore very tight jeans and you could see absolutely nothing. He was eventually proved wrong when another friend of mine gave him a blowjob and said that he was "average at best," although this didn&#39;t stop his claiming that he was right and that she was just too drunk to remember what size he actually was.

I agree with beautifulbrunette, that guys who brag tend to be self concious and want to feel superior to other people, even if they have to lie about it.

Tad_Nugent

Just Browsing
Media
Has anyone ever been on the flip side--with a woman, with say a nice push-up bra and a tight shirt.
Taken the shirt and thought, " you don&#39;t have anything to brag about, why the false advertising...?"
I have been there and felt totally mislead as I am a big titty-man, and I could relate to someone(man or woman) that had the same thing done to them by a man.

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a few guys brag, in public, about their size and they were below average. Someone would have to have really bad confidence problems to lie about something so easy to find out. I always felt that guys did it to increase their chances of getting laid. Now when I hear a guy brag I just figure they are lying.

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by smallman@Oct 7 2005, 03:26 AM
I usually talk myself down with girls. I like them to be pleasantly surprised when I finally whip it out.
[post=349559]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;m the same, I tend to give people my flaccid size.

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, you know it&#39;s funny because lying about size always has the possibility of blowing up in your face, wouldn&#39;t you think about that before you did it? I&#39;ve noticed that women in general won&#39;t make fun of a guy for his size unless he&#39;s either been an asshole to them, or lied about it to them.

Also, you really don&#39;t have to be that big to impress certain women. I&#39;ve been dating my girlfriend for two months now, and the first time we had sex she made a comment about how big I was. I&#39;m a shade under seven inches long and maybe three quarters of an inch bigger than average circumference wise, so I was shocked. She had already told me that she slept with six guys, so I just assumed that a couple of them would have been "larger" than I am.

And I agree, people that go out of their way to brag usually can&#39;t back it up, or they&#39;re just so insecure that they need that assurance. Either way it&#39;s quite unattractive to me.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah bragging I don&#39;t get it. I find it&#39;s much more fun to underplay the whole penis thing. eg &#39;I heard you&#39;re big&#39; and then &#39;if 3 inches is big then I guess I am&#39;.

I&#39;m not really bothered about my penis so I hardly ever talk about it, never pops up in conversation (usually). I do hear a lot of guys bragging and so its probably only reasonable that some are lying, measuring wrong or something. Most girls don&#39;t mind as long as they can feel it and the experience lasts more than a few seconds.